Jump to content

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Must say what is see into The stranded (for now, i just watch 3 eps, because i prefer take my time and enjoy each one

I watched it slowly too. Dont know how, but I finished it faster than I planned. If you like Perth-Mark, you will surely like 4th episode :D

After you finish all 7 eps, dont forget to come back to Stranded thread and share your thoughts

30 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

just hoping floor is clean when you do that  ha ha ha

ROFL :joy:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good news is..height doesn't matter when you're horizontal...LOL

I really liked that the "first time" scene came consensually desired!  Actually their little conversation was adorable! The way they talked was so cute!   The actors are amazing as al

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

i prefer take my time and enjoy each one

59 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I watched it slowly too.

I did it in one day.:D

I might say that in the moment i'm quite into Perth/Mark too.

 

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Much more than Pete and a little more than Son, I think Tutor might be close to his real-life character. I can see him looking comfortable in this role.

I still have Saint as Pete being imprinted into my brain so it still makes me laugh when i see Saint trying to play cool guy. So in the trailer i partly liked Saint and partly was holding myself from laughing. I think it'll go away when the series airs.

 

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

the teaser wasnt captivating enough

I'm just glad finally to have some understanding about main couple.:lol:

 

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

And Zon's sister is a blockhead. Using real names in novel, and her own brother's.

I don't get why it's so hard to change names even if she has specific people in her mind.:wacko:

(Btw, i remember i read in our news about similar case. A girl was writing fanfiction about two of her classmates with putting it in internet. Other classmates found out and started to make not nice jokes about those guys. I don't know how it's all ended but i hope girl learned her lesson, and boys are ok too.)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I think Tutor might be close to his real-life character.

I think it's important to consider that maybe Saint wanted a break - something different and WRU was just the thing. To stay with LBC might have been to hard on him...in some way over the last two years he has work hard to lose that timid personae - both he and mean spent time with the Dumondi Tv Boys which is where Zee ( Fighter ) is from. I guess I give him props that he choose something different. Not to mention Zee is 6 years older than Saint...which could be a good thing for maturing.Sant and Zee have a sizable following right now... only to get bigger once WRU airs which is not always the case...I'm rooting for him -  I will watch because, well it's new and doesn't come with baggage. 

 

 

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Saint saw all of this, and still signed WRU knowing the risk that fans will leave him just the same (and they did.. he lost arguably a 2/3rd of his fans).

It's everything an actor could hope for - to play a character like themselves...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

If i have to be a fan for Perth/?, i prefer Perth/Mark than Perth/Saint.

 

20 hours ago, aniola said:

I might say that in the moment i'm quite into Perth/Mark too.

My personal thoughts on Perth-Mark is, they are comfortable with each other (their off-the-script first kiss, shows they have no boundaries with each other). They might even know each other's secrets :D. But that will be the same reason, why I dont feel the tension between them, as a couple. They are still in contact with each other. Thats a happy takeaway for me.

Because this will be like stating the obvious, I didnt say it out then lol -I like Perth-Saint more than any other combinations :D (I kinda expected that I would end up liking some other couple more by now, but shockingly to myself) I still do. I wouldnt say I am waiting for them to see them together again. I just like them enough separately too. They can move-on and I will move-on when I want.

22 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Is Perth/Saint/Mark should be a good threesome? Just supposed it made me laugh a lot!

haha (we already saw threesome in 3WillBeFree, so the new thing will be), Add in Gun too and make it foursome :joy:

21 hours ago, aniola said:

still have Saint as Pete being imprinted into my brain so it still makes me laugh when i see Saint trying to play cool guy. So in the trailer i partly liked Saint and partly was holding myself from laughing. I think it'll go away when the series airs.

He thinks a lot and puts in more effort, maybe thinking to get 100%. I am sure if he carelessly acts he will do well. He just have to loosen up more.

21 hours ago, aniola said:

I'm just glad finally to have some understanding about main couple.:lol:

Yeah Fiiiiinally :joy:

21 hours ago, aniola said:

Btw, i remember i read in our news about similar case

When real-life gets the better out off fiction :o

17 hours ago, deltos said:

I think it's important to consider that maybe Saint wanted a break - something different and WRU was just the thing.

Frankly, around the time when Perth, Mark got selected for Stranded, Saint had no series that time. Kissboys and WRU started around the same time after that.. So, I wouldnt say Saint chose WRU (based on the story/character). New actors rarely have the option of choosing. He HAD to do WRU, so he might have made the gamble of losing his fans since he has LBC S2 as back-up.

18 hours ago, deltos said:

Not to mention Zee is 6 years older than Saint...which could be a good thing for maturing.

Personally I dont want him to mature more than his age. Also I liked when he played around with Perth more, when he does the same to Zee, he seems like a chihuahua to a lion :D

18 hours ago, deltos said:

.Sant and Zee have a sizable following right now..

I am happy for them, they do have now. When they started, they themselves wouldnt have thought this. The fans who say they wont watch anyone else besides PS, will be the variable for WRU.

18 hours ago, deltos said:

I'm rooting for him

Aww Yes he deserves every support.

18 hours ago, deltos said:

It's everything an actor could hope for - to play a character like themselves...

I think the advantage of being an actor is playing a role that you cant be in real-life. If it was me, I would want to act as a robot :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:
19 hours ago, deltos said:

It's everything an actor could hope for - to play a character like themselves...

I think the advantage of being an actor is playing a role that you cant be in real-life. If it was me, I would want to act as a robot :lol:

I think the best for an actor is to personify to perfection (if possible) the character he have to play through his acting. Rare are those able to do it, they made the difference.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

He thinks a lot and puts in more effort, maybe thinking to get 100%. I am sure if he carelessly acts he will do well. He just have to loosen up more.

Good observation. I agree with you. It always seen when an actor is trying too much.

 

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Add in Gun too and make it foursome

I was going to say that i'm not really into Mark-Gun but then watched video above and Gun taking care about crying Mark melt my heart a bit.

I think i become more and more like multishipper. Everyone with everybody.:) I was like that before too but now even more.

 

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

If it was me, I would want to act as a robot :lol:

Or stone.:P

Spoiler

61e738ea1370e4d12510353d70a4258a507bf93e

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I think the advantage of being an actor is playing a role that you cant be in real-life. If it was me, I would want to act as a robot :lol:

See I think it's easy to pretend to be someone else...the hardest is to be yourself. And if the character is like yourself, it would mean uncovering stuff...that's the challenge. I'd love to be paid to be me....:glasses:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2019 at 6:34 PM, dramaandfood said:

after this smile in UWMA,

GUiC0Om.jpg

I have replayed this scene 3 times already. This scene is definitely going in my sweetest confessions list.:wub:

This is my favorite scene from episode 3, I watch much more than 3 times!

The way he looks at him, smiles seeing him, the way he repeats silently his name and this assurance and happiness...

Lovely, narrak makma! :wub:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, aniola said:

I was going to say that i'm not really into Mark-Gun but then watched video above and Gun taking care about crying Mark melt my heart a bit.

Its nice to see them all being there for each other.. And In another video I saw Perth also extended his hand to Mark to console him.

21 hours ago, aniola said:

I think i become more and more like multishipper.

Nice :D

Perth-Saint or Zee-Saint shippers made me feel that multishipper is forbidden or a disloyal thing <_<

I may not be a multishipper at present but I dont mind other ships existing. Anyone can ship/like whichever couple they want. Its their and my own personal preference.

21 hours ago, aniola said:

Or stone.:P

Pwahaha Stone is harder than Robot :lol:

And Mean's role Alex in UWMA is scaring me of uncertainty of his motive, when Pharm already said 'no'. And I thought he was just a cameo (like one episode). It seems like both Perth and Mean will be recurring cameos.

20 hours ago, deltos said:

think it's easy to pretend to be someone else...the hardest is to be yourself.

I am more like.. if its my family and my friends, I have no problems in showing/saying everything about myself. But I have an imaginary line for others, to keep a limit. I wouldnt say I am pretending, just reserved for 'my people'.

20 hours ago, deltos said:

I'd love to be paid to be me....

Will surely watch that :D But without even watching I know I will think 'this is different from what I think' in every sentence you say heh. Even still, I think you are awesome for loving yourself this much. (Cant help but think if we met in daily life, we might even disagree on simple things like.. What to eat? or Where to sit? And end up going to different restaurants LOL)

9 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Lovely, narrak makma!

What does it mean? My guess Narrak=Adorable? Makma=very much? :D

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

My guess Narrak=Adorable? Makma=very much? 

See, you know it already. Why to ask?;)

 

33 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

And Mean's role Alex in UWMA is scaring me of uncertainty of his motive, when Pharm already said 'no'.

I think he just being too persistence and straightforward. Which is not bad thing: he is interested in someone, he approaches, then tries again just in case. But after second rejection he probably understood that there is nothing for him.

Spoiler

Also people say that Alex is destined with Del.

 

33 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Perth-Saint or Zee-Saint shippers made me feel that multishipper is forbidden or a disloyal thing

In my opinion it gives you more freedom. But i guess for some fans a person who can equally like PS and ZS are like a person dating two people at the same time.-_-

 

33 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

What to eat? or Where to sit? And end up going to different restaurants

There is solution: each orders food what he/she likes, and after it gets delivered to eat it together in one place.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

What does it mean? My guess Narrak=Adorable? Makma=very much? :D

We all became bilingual thai :D 

after spending one month there I know I'm wrong but it's funny even with the fifty words I know to use them!

 

4 hours ago, aniola said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Also people say that Alex is destined with Del.

 

Really ???

Spoiler

I thought she hate him, the way she looks at him, she seems so bored by his attitude!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

Really ???

  Reveal hidden contents

I thought she hate him, the way she looks at him, she seems so bored by his attitude!

 

Spoiler

I thought right away that probably she reacts like that because she likes him. So i wasn't surprised to read that they will end up together. But i think her actions could be equally seen as just the way to protect Parm. And if they suppose to like each other it might happen later.

But will be not the first or the last time then we see a story starting with disliking.))

 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aniola said:
  Hide contents

I thought right away that probably she reacts like that because she likes him. 

But will be not the first or the last time then we see a story starting with disliking.))

 

Spoiler

 

I like when I got the wrong vibe. I just didn't saw that but now I will watch again with your point of view and the scene will be totally different!

But what a waste cause he's a total j.e.r.k.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aniola said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I thought right away that probably she reacts like that because she likes him. So i wasn't surprised to read that they will end up together. But i think her actions could be equally seen as just the way to protect Parm. And if they suppose to like each other it might happen later.

But will be not the first or the last time then we see a story starting with disliking.))

 

Spoiler

Yes, it was evident when he walked in..that love/hate thing. So her action were in part protecting Pharm and the other part shutting him up. Of course she is in the acting club he has have been acting an a$$ toward her there too...it was a cute scene

So clandestine this convo...:lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aniola said:

See, you know it already. Why to ask?;)

haha to know whether my guess is right? (I thought it might be Filipino or Thai because of the sound of it) And Rak in the middle made me sure its Thai. I am happy that I got it right :D

14 hours ago, aniola said:

Which is not bad thing: he is interested in someone, he approaches, then tries again just in case. But after second rejection he probably understood that there is nothing for him.

Thats what I was doubtful 'Whether he was really interested in Pharm'. From Alex, I got the feel of Trump of LBC. But story-wise, I think what you said sounds more reasonable.

14 hours ago, aniola said:

 

  Hide contents

Also people say that Alex is destined with Del.

Spoiler

I was like.. Del? Which guy? lol Went to see the character chart to know. Alex and Del? - Shocked, I wouldnt have made that connection if not ur mention. Also I was thinking Mean was a cameo. Now Alex seems more like a sub-cast.

 

14 hours ago, aniola said:

i guess for some fans a person who can equally like PS and ZS are like a person dating two people at the same time.

:o

14 hours ago, aniola said:

There is solution: each orders food what he/she likes, and after it gets delivered to eat it together in one place.

heh yeah thats possible. Sitting wise, say if there are a group of 4 friends, the person who likes sitting in the corner and the person who likes sitting in the middle will be close friends. But those who like the same middle and the same corner will bicker a lot :D

10 hours ago, mellialuna said:

after spending one month there I know I'm wrong but it's funny even with the fifty words I know to use them!

I think so too. If we start using it, even if its wrong too, one day we will get there. I will also use narrak makma some other time. It has a good sound :D

10 hours ago, mellialuna said:

 

  Hide contents

I thought she hate him, the way she looks at him, she seems so bored by his attitude!

 

Spoiler

I thought Del's first scene was with Pharm. Alex and Del met already? Now I went back to see the 1st ep, she was the girl besides Manaow. Oh my :scream:  Now I think I should go back to see everything again. Sorry she was totally not memorable for me.

 

8 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I like when I got the wrong vibe.

Same for me. More like he is going to do something wrong. But I think aniola is right. I should see it again.

46 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Is someone have more info/explanation about what seems to be a new serie?

This is Perth and Plan's cameo in "He wants me to be a spy". All subbers in Twitter have translated their scene alone. If you cant find, tell me.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

And Rak in the middle made me sure its Thai.

Feels like the word "love" often the first word we learn when we approach new for us language.:rolleyes:

 

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Sitting wise, say if there are a group of 4 friends, the person who likes sitting in the corner and the person who likes sitting in the middle will be close friends. But those who like the same middle and the same corner will bicker a lot

Really? to fight about such nothing? And it's just sitting and eating. What will happened when it's time to go somewhere? 4 friends for 4 different directions?:D

 

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

But I think aniola is right.

Tbh, i would like to be wrong coz it would be step back from love/hate cliche.:lol:

 

42 minutes ago, deltos said:

Really OT but a good read...

It always nice to read about understanding and supporting parents.:)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

This is Perth and Plan's cameo in "He wants me to be a spy". All subbers in Twitter have translated their scene alone. If you cant find, tell me.

Is "Kao Waan Hai Noo Pen Sai Lub" the serie's thai title? I saw both play into that one!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..