[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, winetart said:

Ae is so gentle with Pete, he even apologized for raising his voice at him when he was telling him to go to the police. That was also partially because he was jealous because he thought Pete still loved Trump, so I think the locker incident is going to be a similar reason.

Pete is going to try to push Ae towards the girl because he doesn't think Ae could possibly want him and it's going to hurt Ae's feelings that Pete isn't jealous/doesn't seem to care at all.

I'm also really curious about what exactly the locker room scene is going to entail cause if you watch this old BTS video of it, Saint says his face and back got hurt and the director is making people on set get into some uh interesting positions lol.

I think the locker scene is similar to Ae doing a Kabedon, which is very common in Japanese romantic movies when the male protagonists gonna .... 

I can somewhat understand what Pete is thinking when he pushes Ae away. My opinion is that Pete knows that liking a guy isn't exactly an easy road to walk, thus even if Ae says he likes Pete, I think Pete wants what's best for this new awesome friend of his, even if it's not what Ae truly wants. (Kinda what Arthit did when he thought Kongpob and Praepalin might have something) 

Just now, alvinyl said:

I can somewhat understand what Pete is thinking when he pushes Ae away. My opinion is that Pete knows that liking a guy isn't exactly an easy road to walk, thus even if Ae says he likes Pete, I think Pete wants what's best for this new awesome friend of his, even if it's not what Ae truly wants. (Kinda what Arthit did when he thought Kongpob and Praepalin might have something) 

I agree! My thoughts exactly. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

24 minutes ago, alvinyl said:

The whole gay guy falling for his straight best friend... but being realistic about it to a fault.

I rewatched the ep 5 teaser - I can see that.  Pete pushing Ae towards the girl, Ae getting angry about it. And perhaps the discussion in the lockers is a continuation, and Ae trying to make Pete believe him.

Ae seems like the sort of guy that wouldn't struggle with his feelings - he knows how he is. And being told/pushed otherwise is frustrating or angering him.

20 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

[Fun Fact] Ball Vittavat and Tai Chutima had worked together 12 years ago in a very classic Thai movie called "Season Changes". They were very famous as a "ship" teen couple in that romantic movie and now they come back to work together again in #lovebychanceseries

Photo: https://movie.mthai.com/movie-news/231914.html

39735844_2170295122999205_62255491384323

I didn't realise that 12 years had passed... they grew from teenager to adult become husband and wife and even have a daughter in the series. How do you guys find about Ae's elder brother with his wife and cute little daughter ? =)

I don't know the movie but this is like a good guiño for the real movie... they're mnarried with a Child.. XD 

Thanks for the info. where can i find the Movie with eng or Spanish subs? 

Short bts, but full of great "little moments", filled with emotion, fun, chemistry, and now, they seems to be very at ease in front of (bts) camera. And the coming kissing scene. I appreciate image just stop before lips contact. It will be a lot better to see it in the ep! Thanks for the post!:thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think I understand after watching this why Ae would be frustrated in episode 5. You've shared at least 2 kisses (accidental or otherwise), you were holding hands in the movie theater, and you have even gone so far as to seek advice about your feelings... Then the person your falling for pushes you towards someone else. 

I'd be pissed too so...

If this is the storyline they are going for then it explains a lot to me. Also I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games.

Or I could just be over thinking this and it's a case of flawed writing to heighten the drama lol. 

4 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

... I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games...

Great thoughts - and I hadn't considered the psych games from Trump. (I still LOL at that characters name.)

25 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I think I understand after watching this why Ae would be frustrated in episode 5. You've shared at least 2 kisses (accidental or otherwise), you were holding hands in the movie theater, and you have even gone so far as to seek advice about your feelings... Then the person your falling for pushes you towards someone else. 

I'd be pissed too so...

If this is the storyline they are going for then it explains a lot to me. Also I sense that Pete is feeling like this is all too good to be true. He could very well be acting out of self-preservation when he pushed Ae away using the girl (whatever her name is). Or he could simply be trying to protect himself because he subconsciously thinks that he can never be loved due to Trump's psychological games.

Or I could just be over thinking this and it's a case of flawed writing to heighten the drama lol. 

Yea. I think that Pete still has it in his mind, wrongly of course, that he's "not normal" and that no one could "love someone like him". I can see Ae having to work really hard at convincing Pete that is not the case and that someone does love him, and his name is Ae.

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If this program doesn't end like this, then there's going to be one very agitated and mad Korean over here. :angry: :P :D

Now you know there’s gonna be some angst cause it’s BL but it’s suppose to be an HE !

Hi everyone!

Omg help me I created an acc just for this series! As per my name I'm too whipped for it, I even created Twitter and Insta acc just to stan this series and I read each and everyone posts in here fuhhh that was a lot of opinions!

I'm glad they are giving access to us international fans to watch it via linetv considering the pasts BL series I've watched it was so hard to watch it unless there is an angel who is kind enough to trans and upload it on her channel!

I hope I can contribute more here! Anyway, this is my first time watching BL where the bottom is taller than the top and it catches my attention right away hehe

23 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yea. I think that Pete still has it in his mind, wrongly of course, that he's "not normal" and that no one could "love someone like him". I can see Ae having to work really hard at convincing Pete that is not the case and that someone does love him, and his name is Ae.

Not to mention Pete just had a very destructive fake "relationship" recently, we can see that some trauma is still there regarding whether he can truly find love.

Archived