[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ae and Pete aren't moving fast considering that they are teenagers with healthy hormones, if anything they are moving at a good pace in my opinion. :phew: Most teenagers with an opportunity like that locker scene...lets just say that Ae would have had Pete up against those lockers making some real noise :sweatingbullets: while Ae did some hard pounding...

When lust is mixed with hormones everything can be frantic and that's why I don't really see these two as being fast,,,

most of my old high school friends were sleeping around like crazy (of course I was the odd woman out) and three of them had babies by the time they were sixteen/seventeen. Ugg it was a nightmare, but now those kids are already in college, I feel old

12 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Ae and Pete aren't moving fast considering that they are teenagers with healthy hormones, if anything they are moving at a good pace in my opinion. :phew: Most teenagers with an opportunity like that locker scene...lets just say that Ae would have had Pete up against those lockers making some real noise :sweatingbullets: while Ae did some hard pounding...

When lust is mixed with hormones everything can be frantic and that's why I don't really see these two as being fast,,,

Reveal hidden contents

most of my old high school friends were sleeping around like crazy (of course I was the odd woman out) and three of them had babies by the time they were sixteen/seventeen. Ugg it was a nightmare, but now those kids are already in college, I feel old

I think the pace between them is pretty good. At that age my hormones were moving faster than i was. :D Not sure i would have had time to just sit and talk. :phew:

4 hours ago, lelliae said:

Now my dirty mind is wondering how far did they go in that locker room :D ... So, what do you think guys?

Spoiler

Well, Ae put his hand into Pete's pants and... There is how it was in the novel. And i don't think this is something what was changed. That wattpad translation is about future intimacy.

4 hours ago, lelliae said:

I think Ae can't control himself anymore and just follows his instincts

I feel like Pete are losing control too when Ae behave like this.^_^

6 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

I hope that Pete (Saint) was not hurt in this scene.

I think it looks scarier then it is.

5 hours ago, lelliae said:

And I would have take advantage of the opportunity of being here to draw the curtain back on that **** window cause this blank screen just in the middle of the kiss is killing me

I think it was edited like this because this is how tv-version ended. Full locker room uncut scene was only on line tv.

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Not sure i would have had time to just sit and talk. :phew:

Sure you wood.   Again...More... short conversations...:joy:

I was musing this morning about how it appeared as though the rest of the BL world was shut down yesterday.  Very few, if any BL actors, cpls, etc...did anything and if they did, it never was a top topic. A priapismic state of mind existed because of LBC. And...it isn't over - we still have TinCan and Tech/KK to go and Pond... It's the train that has no ending. :lol:

If I was a producer of another Bl drama - we would be taking a meeting this morning to analyze what happened and how it could  be duplicated. Clearly, everyone has the last laugh on MCOT ( station who dropped LBC the first time). The amount of advertising money and market share they are losing has to be mind blowing. I'm sure the consensus is,  to quote Beyonce' "

"Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't thinking 'bout you
Middle fingers up, put them hands high
Wave it in his their  face, tell him them, boy, bye
Tell him, boy, bye, boy, bye
Middle fingers up, we ain't thinking 'bout you"

Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize.  
5e95e765c71d84a54b40926e1eb8678f.jpg

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

Sure you wood.   Again...More... short conversations...:joy:

I was musing this morning about how it appeared as though the rest of the BL world was shut down yesterday.  Very few, if any BL actors, cpls, etc...did anything and if they did, it never was a top topic. A priapismic state of mind existed because of LBC. And...it isn't over - we still have TinCan and Tech/KK to go and Pond... It's the train that has no ending. :lol:

If I was a producer of another Bl drama - we would be taking a meeting this morning to analyze what happened and how it could  be duplicated. Clearly, everyone has the last laugh on MCOT ( station who dropped LBC the first time). The amount of advertising money and market share they are losing has to be mind blowing. I'm sure the consensus is,  to quote Beyonce' "

"Sorry, I ain't sorry
Middle fingers up, put them hands high
Wave it in his their  face, tell him them, boy, bye
Tell him, boy, bye, boy, bye
Middle fingers up, we ain't thinking 'bout you"

Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize.  
5e95e765c71d84a54b40926e1eb8678f.jpg

I think the saying is "actions speaker louder than words". 

Love the hands on hips stance. When ever i stood like that my mother would gently hit my hand. I think she was trying to tell me something.  Didn't stop me from doing it from time to time. :phew:

Any idea why MCOT dropped it? Definitely a crazy move. 

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think the saying is "actions speaker louder than words". 

Love the hands on hips stance. When ever i stood like that my mother would gently hit my hand. I think she was trying to tell me something.  Didn't stop me from doing it from time to time. :phew:

Any idea why MCOT dropped it? Definitely a crazy move. 

Some people were saying new owners are conservative and didn't want a "gay drama"...

That just says to me that we are in for some heavy smexy stuff later on...

5 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Some people were saying new owners are conservative and didn't want a "gay drama"...

That just says to me that we are in for some heavy smexy stuff later on...

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

heard it was high moral grounds...new head of BOD...

Sometimes i wonder what century we're living in. :(

27 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Saint's reactions when watching the scenes are to live for!

In such reaction-video i like the moments when actor is watching thoughtfully on the screen. Because he sees all this not like us (fans) but viewing his own work. But obviously i like when Saint cute with shy too.^_^

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Sometimes i wonder what century we're living in. :(

Again, I feel the need to apologize to the world on behalf of the stupid Americans that voted in this current debacle we're living with.  :crazy:

5 minutes ago, aniola said:

In such reaction-video i like the moments when actor is watching thoughtfully on the screen. Because he sees all this not like us (fans) but viewing his own work. But obviously i like when Saint cute with shy too.^_^

I think it's fantastic that he's prepared to sit with family and possibly friends and watch himself on tv. Even record it so everyone can see it. :D

I have a friend here in Seoul who's the complete opposite. He'll not watch himself on TV under any circumstances. :(

5 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Again, I feel the need to apologize to the world on behalf of the stupid Americans that voted in this current debacle we're living with.  :crazy:

How are things in la la land over there? :D

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think it's fantastic that he's prepared to sit with family and possibly friends and watch himself on tv. Even record it so everyone can see it. :D

I have a friend here in Seoul who's the complete opposite. He'll not watch himself on TV under any circumstances. :(

I'm similar - when I did community theatre, etc, it was hard to watch myself.

However I still have bookmarked an interview I did on the news about a local vietnamese chain getting fined for meat at the incorrect temp.  I was still angry at getting food poisoning from a bahn mi.

11 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I'm similar - when I did community theatre, etc, it was hard to watch myself.

However I still have bookmarked an interview I did on the news about a local vietnamese chain getting fined for meat at the incorrect temp.  I was still angry at getting food poisoning from a bahn mi.

Wow! That's not good. Food poisoning is a nasty illness to get. :( 

2 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

Hide contents

My high schools friends were sleeping around a lot too (and I was the odd woman too lol) but like Ae and Pete are quite ignorant about sex...come on, Ae was googling "how to have sex wit another guy" two days ago and he didn't even look at research results after all LOL. And most of the time, you start with your hands and your mouth before going straight for the big plan. And let's be honest, first times are rarely great, even with someone you love. So I don't really think Ae had Peter making loud noise while he was hard pounding no. I don't think they went all the way (in the show right, I don't know about the novel). I think the proper first time will be the scene teased in the trailer :P

15 minutes ago, SaQaroz said:

My high schools friends were sleeping around a lot too (and I was the odd woman too lol) but like Ae and Pete are quite ignorant about sex...come on, Ae was googling "how to have sex wit another guy" two days ago and he didn't even look at research results after all LOL. And most of the time, you start with your hands and your mouth before going straight for the big plan. And let's be honest, first times are rarely great, even with someone you love. So I don't really think Ae had Peter making loud noise while he was hard pounding no. I don't think they went all the way (in the show right, I don't know about the novel). I think the proper first time will be the scene teased in the trailer :P

A lot of times it's best just to leave it to nature and follow your instincts. You're also right, it doesn't always turn out great. What you have in your head is the complete opposite to what actually happens. Been there, done that. Totally disaster! :(  :D

But, practice makes perfect! :phew:

Archived