[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

12 minutes ago, deltos said:

#letitout..:D

you got a number for that alot ?  :phew: 

I've watched the full episode about 15 times and Lazy Subbers clip about 25 and increasing by the minute. :D

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

The good news is..height doesn't matter when you're horizontal...LOL

dnq_huwuyaa0kyf.jpg

I've always believed height and size don't matter. :phew:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've watched the full episode about 15 times and Lazy Subbers clip about 25 and increasing by the minute. :D

I've always believed height and size don't matter. :phew:

See now..don't you feel better ? The first step to recovery is to acknowledge your addiction. I'm not counting...I just keep both on two screens looping...then I don't have to count..:joy:

Agree to part A...Not so much part B. .:phew:  You wouldn't paddle a canoe in the middle of the  Pacific and expect to survive. nah ?:tounge_wink:

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

See now..don't you feel better ? The first step to recovery is to acknowledge your addiction. I'm not counting...I just keep both on two screens looping...then I don't have to count..:joy:

Agree to part A...Not so much part B. .:phew:  You wouldn't paddle a canoe in the middle of the  Pacific and expect to survive. nah ?:tounge_wink:

I've never quite thought about it like that. In that case it's a good thing neither Kim or I have a canoe. :phew:

4 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Do either of you have single straight brothers? Asking for some friends :vicx:

Also how cool, we are in the legal field! 

Well i'm an only child and Kim has 3 sisters. Not sure that helps? :joy:

It is cool. Kim's the actual lawyer between us along 6 more in the office here in Seoul. I run the admin side of the business along with everything else. :D

2 hours ago, baw74 said:

His performance in this whole scene was freaking stellar.  You could FEEL the tension - him fighting himself... and then finally giving in.

And Pete just held on for the ride.

Rewatching in a bit.

I love the way his fingers are holding onto Pete and how his eyes stray to Pete's lips...gosh this is such a good scene/gif and the way they both are breathing in their own breath/scent...to be a fly on that set!! 

10 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well i'm an only child and Kim has 3 sisters. Not sure that helps? :joy:

It is cool. Kim's the actual lawyer between us along 6 more in the office here in Seoul. I run the admin side of the business along with everything else. :D

Ah I see! I work in the supreme court-criminal part in NYC...I don't know if I want to go ahead and be a lawyer though...Too much work, little pay and too many crazy clients. 

4 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

I love the way his fingers are holding onto Pete and how his eyes stray to Pete's lips...gosh this is such a good scene/gif and the way they both are breathing in their own breath/scent...to be a fly on that set!! 

Ah I see! I work in the supreme court-criminal part in NYC...I don't know if I want to go ahead and be a lawyer though...Too much work, little pay and too many crazy clients. 

That's got to be very interesting work.

Well i thought about it and decided that one lawyer between us is more than enough. 

Crazy clients, we have those also. Fortunately, not too many. 

5 hours ago, baw74 said:

Not sure about your country or culture - but he's slow as molasses where I'm from.  :D

Actually, it doesn't matter which country nor culture, Ae is kinda slow. Both of them could have had sex right after the kissing in the car. I was like ... what you guys are waiting for?

Now my dirty mind is wondering how far did they go in that locker room :D Ok, that Wattpad translation (I assume we all did some research ^^) let us know quite precisely what happened here... but it is in the novel, and we all know the series doesn't always follow exactly what's originally written. So, what do you think guys?

I kinda agree with some of you who said Ae is moving a bit fast for a first time (if they actually did all that's written in the novel) considering Pete and Ae are young and above all totally inexperienced. Ae just timidly dared to kiss Pete and do some research on the internet just few days ago, and Pete is a shy and kinda uptight guy, so i was far from thinking I would see them making out in a public place like this so soon..... But I'm totally happy with it!! :D This moment is so full of emotions, it's an explosive mix between anger, fear, arousal, tension, frustration, desire... I think Ae can't control himself anymore and just follows his instincts, not really knowing what he's doing but simply going with the flow (and Perth really nailed it with this scene).

In all case, I'd have paid a lot to be a little mouse and be able to hide in a locker during that hot scene :ph34r: 

...... And I would have take advantage of the opportunity of being here to draw the curtain back on that **** window cause this blank screen just in the middle of the kiss is killing me :lol:

Oh my Ae is equally obssess than Pond I think. LOL 

Tin and pete were hot together lol.  I wonder why Pete didn't want to tell about trump to Tin in fear that Tin won't appreciate him being gay... ( I read that somewhere, was it the novel? ) Because  Tin just asked him out. LOL  

I like Tin a lot. I think the pair he will form with Can maybe cuter than Pete and Ae for me. A relastionship that symbolise " trust " is sure a powerful one for me, even more than a romantic one.

I 'm waiting for the sub now. I'm still not thrilled about how possessive Ae is. For sure there is no trust yet from Ae toward Pete. LOL Because you don't act like that possessive if you trust someone. Let's see how it will play now they are officially a couple. I hope he will tone down his jealousy.  

Pond is a great friend and if he knew how much Ae was obssessed with doing sex with Pete , he 'll be shocked i think. LOL

Archived