he has
we have
you have
they have
  Reveal hidden contents

dokldcku4aabcj3-jpg-large.jpegscreen-shot-2018-10-03-at-8-16-23-am.png

yeah..bored.:joy:
https://twitter.com/LBCInterFan/status/1047380985321607168

How can a working guy be bored? It's amazing how real life gets in the way of simple pleasures. :D

Isn't it Friday yet? :(

21 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

How can a working guy be bored? It's amazing how real life gets in the way of simple pleasures. :D

IT"S HUMP DAY!!!! or as normal people call it "Wednesday" :expressionless:

Just two more day, two more days, hang in there...the struggle is real. This is the first BL drama that got me this anxious, nervous wreck (not even my faves did this to me)

I blame Ae! 

54 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

No...sadly it's not... I got another 48 to go...and will be working from a secure portal so no chance to see live...will have to rely on my phone which sucks ( and not in a good way) so there's that....there was VPN overload for Thai access to watch TWM just now....it was like being in line for coffee....only you were behind the first 100 people...everything moved slow..

Spoiler

.and it appears as though ( you know fujo's ...always over the top) there is trouble in paradise...if you know what I mean. Mgt issues...absence of...

so yeah...the morning is lacking...correcting grammar on memes is the high point :joy:

3 hours ago, deltos said:

No...sadly it's not... I got another 48 to go...and will be working from a secure portal so no chance to see live...will have to rely on my phone which sucks ( and not in a good way) so there's that....there was VPN overload for Thai access to watch TWM just now....it was like being in line for coffee....only you were behind the first 100 people...everything moved slow..

Reveal hidden contents

.and it appears as though ( you know fujo's ...always over the top) there is trouble in paradise...if you know what I mean. Mgt issues...absence of...

so yeah...the morning is lacking...correcting grammar on memes is the high point :joy:

Doesn't sound as if you've had a great day! :anguished:

When i have days like that i try to tell myself it can only get better, but it doesn't always work.

When that happens you either have to laugh or cry, and i refuse to cry. :joy:

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Doesn't sound as if you've had a great day! :anguished:

When i have days like that i try to tell myself it can only get better, but it doesn't always work.

When that happens you either have to laugh or cry, and i refuse to cry. :joy:

Crying is not an option...what do gay bois do when stressed ?  Shop !!!  I'll feel so much better when I click "Buy " :D TWM cheered me up a bit...so things will get better...thanks for the shout out my man..!

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

Crying is not an option...what do gay bois do when stressed ?  Shop !!!  I'll feel so much better when I click "Buy " :D TWM cheered me up a bit...so things will get better...thanks for the shout out my man..!

Shopping is GREAT therapy and stress reliever. Another stress reliever for me is Kuk Sool Won which i've done since i was a kid. You can't believe the amount of stress you can get rid off throwing someone about. :joy:

26 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Shopping is GREAT therapy and stress reliever. Another stress reliever for me is Kuk Sool Won which i've done since i was a kid. You can't believe the amount of stress you can get rid off throwing someone about. :joy:

So that's what they are calling "it" now...Kuk Sool Won...I like it !!! You know, these Bl drama's were suppose to be light weight fun things to watch...you watch it and move on...then comes LBC....that " Crouching Lion Hidden Tiger" (we hope) :phew: pic is all over BL social media...so how can you not fall into the abyss ?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

So that's what they are calling "it" now...Kuk Sool Won...I like it !!! You know, these Bl drama's were suppose to be light weight fun things to watch...you watch it and move on...then comes LBC....that " Crouching Lion Hidden Tiger" (we hope) :phew: pic is all over BL social media...so how can you not fall into the abyss ?  :lol:

Well it's about 3 am here and i'm not going to be able to do any Kuk Sool Won tonight. My opponent is now in dreamland fast asleep. Fortunately he doesn't snore so that's a good thing. 

I think we're all becoming addicted to LBC as we seem to suffer withdrawal symptoms when it's not on. :D

There's a rumor circulating around twitter that there might be a South Korean remake of Addicted, but i've not been able to find anyone here that knows anything about it. :unsure:

Well i must love you and leave you guys for now. My bed awaits and it's looking pretty good right now. See you later !!

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well it's about 3 am here and i'm not going to be able to do any Kuk Sool Won tonight. My opponent is now in dreamland fast asleep. Fortunately he doesn't snore so that's a good thing. 

I think we're all becoming addicted to LBC as we seem to suffer withdrawal symptoms when it's not on. :D

There's a rumor circulating around twitter that there might be a South Korean remake of Addicted, but i've not been able to find anyone here that knows anything about it. :unsure:

Well i must love you and leave you guys for now. My bed awaits and it's looking pretty good right now. See you later !!

Sleep well...I thought it was late on your end...XD..yep addiction is correct...I did read some stuff on the Addiction..it's quietly being overshadowed by the 2m fiasco...but appears to be happening at my last read...and if the KD remake reputation holds...it will be a very high end and fabulous production as most are. :lol:

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

then comes LBC....that " Crouching Lion Hidden Tiger" (we hope) :phew: pic is all over BL social media

The moment I saw this, I died laughing. 

From what I have read on twitter, there is no hope about it, the shrimp will be unwrapped. It's a pity I'm allergic to shellfish but I get the feeling this is one shrimp I can enjoy :naughty:

It's like 2:30 pm here on a Wednesday so I have less then 48 hours till the new episode. Now let's just hope nothing crazy happens like a crashed laptop or something. Crosses fingers and toes. Now to watch TWM the new episode. I can't even comment on this show. It's so heavy but I love it.

13 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

The moment I saw this, I died laughing. 

From what I have read on twitter, there is no hope about it, the shrimp will be unwrapped. It's a pity I'm allergic to shellfish but I get the feeling this is one shrimp I can enjoy :naughty:

It's like 2:30 pm here on a Wednesday so I have less then 48 hours till the new episode. Now let's just hope nothing crazy happens like a crashed laptop or something. Crosses fingers and toes. Now to watch TWM the new episode. I can't even comment on this show. It's so heavy but I love it.

Visual association...what can I say...some how it just fit...I have an online friend who works for Shrimp import in Taiwan and of course watches BL...here is what was sent to me...coincidentally after we indecently laughed  about the " hidden tiger" ( you know guys). So let's give the boy a hand ( clap) and hope for the best...will take a while to peek those.  

TWM is a nice contrast to LBC...real v fantasy a nice balance...you'll find a nugget I'm sure...and it's still Wednesday.:joy:

Spoiler

A shipment they just received....these are Tiger Shrimp. 8-9 inches long...

824.jpg

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

TWM is a nice contrast to LBC...real v fantasy a nice balance...

I guess that's why i still didn't start to watch new season of TWM. Maybe i'm just not ready to leave LBC fantasy world even for a bit and to face some TWM reality.:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, aniola said:

I guess that's why i still didn't start to watch new season of TWM. Maybe i just don't ready to leave LBC fantasy word even for a bit and face some TWM reality.:ph34r:

I have no choice...it's my life...it's the fantasy that intrigues me...:lol:

Spoiler

From the novel 

Pete: "Ae... kiss me please..."

Ae: "Can I put it inside you?"

Pete: "Yes... Go ahead... Ae... Please put it inside me..." >////<

Ae: "Wait, I need to put the condom on." >////<

Ae: "Are.. you.. hurt?"

(MOAN)

Ae: "Pete... look at me... I need you... Pete..."

TRIPLE KILL 

#lovebychanceseries