[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

Hello! I'm breaking my Soompi hibernation of almost 2 years to post here for the first time. I don't know If I'll post regularly because my life is too busy. :sweatingbullets:

This series is so sweet that I feel like my teeth are rotting—not that I'm complaining. It's a relief that the angst isn't heavy; I've had enough angst in other BLs (and dramas in general) for a lifetime.

Pete and Ae are very cute together, and I really like that they help each other learn and grow. I love that Ae encourages Pete to be more brave and open, and that Pete doesn't let Ae's insecurity regarding his looks and social status get to him.

The other couples seem promising too, and I can't wait to see more of them.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Reveal hidden contents

having the worst HUMP day ever!! I need something to help me get over this. My boss just gave me awful news regarding a report I was working on and now I'm pigging out on junk vegan food. HELP, send me some fics or something to keep me afloat

:bawling:

Sorry to hear it. Really hope everything will turn better with your work eventually.

tumblr_pfs8n12YVr1qlwaf3o7_400.giftumblr_pfs8n12YVr1qlwaf3o8_400.gif

4 hours ago, aniola said:

Sorry to hear it. Really hope everything will turn better with your work eventually.

tumblr_pfs8n12YVr1qlwaf3o7_400.giftumblr_pfs8n12YVr1qlwaf3o8_400.gif

Thank you! It was a very charged day and I'm exhausted now. I'm taking Friday off for sure now and I'm going to be watching this drama live while sipping a giant frozen margarita before 12PM...yup it will be 5pm somewhere around the world by then. :D

1 hour ago, Harunacamelia said:

Thank you! It was a very charged day and I'm exhausted now. I'm taking Friday off for sure now and I'm going to be watching this drama live while sipping a giant frozen margarita before 12PM...yup it will be 5pm somewhere around the world by then. :D

At least you made it through and it's over; that's the best part....another challenge overcome. Enjoy your margarita, girl!

3 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

So Tin/Can last scene has been posted and while the translation is rough to say the least, the scene is actually quite touching. If you can get past the terrible translation, I would recommend it.

Thanks!  I think I'll wait for the  English translation.  I can't with that...I just can't.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Oh yessss we are :w00t:

I watching again and again some parts (at least I try because each time I start a part I don't stop until the end of the episode).

:wub:

IKR!!! I'm totally with you on this one. I might even catch it live this week because last week I was all set up and I got called away. Never plan. It always gets messed up. This week I'm just playing it by ear. 

IT"S NEAR!! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I gave myself a massive headache binge watching the 8 episodes last night that I think I have some brain damage...I didn't get to sleep until very late and woke up late to work, YAY..got a scolding from boss, YAY...got myself more work cause I'm a masochist apparently..YAY...and now I'm stuck at work until 6PM...YAY...but i'm going to pig out on all you can eat sushi with my buddy today and tomorrow I"M OFF FROM WORK...OH YEAH!giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Archived