Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Great! 

I won't ask your age on here, but if you ever come to South Korea don't be shocked if someone asks your age. Here we have an honorific system and greet and talk to people differently depending on their age and status. Confuses the hell out of some people. 

LOL no worries... 44! Doesn't feel like it tho... still blows my mind...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm sure he's being unwrapped...never mind...:tounge_wink: speaking of shrimp... I was re-watching a few of the key scenes from this weeks episode..( novel not withstanding) I was left with the feeling that Pete is low on "T " ...cause no way...at that age..would any guy be so, so, ummm non-reactive. I'm hoping that next weeks' episode or the one after or whenever the event takes place...he reacts. :phew:

Possibly, but i'm going to put it down to a lack of knowledge and not knowing what to do. He might end up having a "tiger in his tank".

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

LOL no worries... 44! Doesn't feel like it tho... still blows my mind...

Ok. That makes you my senior so i have to talk to you with a little more respects. :)

*gives you a bow*

• LOL 2

Ok. That makes you my senior so i have to talk to you with a little more respects. :)

*gives you a bow*

ROFL

It's all good.

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Is it just me or did anyone else find Ping's little dance after he peed weird. I've never seen a guy do that before.  :joy:

Are you kidding? I thought that perfectly captured that feeling guys get when they pee and it's so satisfying... it's like an orgasm, but not.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Possibly, but i'm going to put it down to a lack of knowledge and not knowing what to do. He might end up having a "tiger in his tank".

True...dunno..knowledge of what and how to do..is real different than feeling the need to know how and what to do...urgency if you will...like  when you start a car...the engine ought to turn over...even in neutral you ought to feel the power...like with your car. It just doesn't sit there idling...you know when you pop the clutch it goes...LMAO....sorry I've fallen into metaphor village... Ae's been trying to start the car for a while...to no avail.

1 minute ago, baw74 said:

Are you kidding? I thought that perfectly captured that feeling guys get when they pee and it's so satisfying... it's like an orgasm, but not.

Strap in @Kim Soo-Lee..he's about to take off !!!  

• LOL 2

Just now, baw74 said:

I originally thought he had caught his "thing" in his zipper. I have never actually seen anyone here do that. Mind you we Korean pee with dignity.  Straight back and a smile. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

True...dunno..knowledge of what and how to do..is real different than feeling the need to know how and what to do...urgency if you will...like  when you start a car...the engine ought to turn over...even in neutral you ought to feel the power...like with your car. It just doesn't sit there idling...you know when you pop the clutch it goes...LMAO....sorry I've fallen into metaphor village... Ae's been trying to start the car for a while...to no avail.

Strap in @Kim Soo-Lee..he's about to take off !!!  

Ae's been held back from an overabundance of politeness... he needs to make the move and Pete needs to respond positively!

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I originally thought he had caught his "thing" in his zipper. I have never actually seen anyone here do that. Mind you we Korean pee with dignity.  Straight back and a smile. 

Smile at who ? 

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Ae's been held back from an overabundance of politeness... he needs to make the move and Pete needs to respond positively!

It's the respond positively that's troubling...lol

• LOL 2

If he's drunk he'll probably reach the moon and back!

LOL

Naw, that was last night.  The hubby's PTFO right now... I took the dog out for a walk after getting home and came back to him passed out.

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

Smile at who ? 

Well, i've seen drunk people smile everything and anything. Had a friend who kept smiling at a cat. We were starting to get worried. Not for him but for the cat. :(

• LOL 3

Just now, deltos said:

The Chairman...it's like we all need to line up on either side..like they do in the KD's and bow.
42785630_946706448854244_694599870798888

f u c k i n g gorgeous

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

He certainly has that look about him. 

this could easily be a scene from a KD an the guy behind him in the purple jacket  his personal secretary...think My Secret Romance (the BL remake),,lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, baw74 said:

It's happened if I hold pee for long time and finnaly have chance to pee. Ussually.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

[Fun Fact] ChaAm is the perfect girl for Pond. She's smart, brave, decisive, and discipline. If you think Pond can get her into bed, you are wrong. ChaAm never breaks this rule. She'll be a virgin until her marriage. But, don't worry about Pond. His collection will help him get through the cold winter night.

42707517_2221833804512003_23523395434761

Poor Pond being such a HORNY guy, ChaAm being his FIRST LOVE, with ChaAm GOLDEN RULE, I wonder how Pond gonna not have any REAL action until their marriage... looks like his collections is really his "life-saver"... POND needs to endure the long winter by the GOLDEN RULE... 

Like the post and share your thoughts and views ! =)  haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3