[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

"I also think this lack of experience is what makes it so easy for Ae to expose himself to Pete because he's still thinking 'we're both guys so it's no big deal' while Pete gets all revved up.

Yep pretty much...Pete's been scanning Ae  since the beginning...LOL. It 's actually funny - I've said in my head...dude ! do something stop looking...it gets better. But he doesn't so...we wait  :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, winetart said:

Apparently:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Ae rims Pete in the bathtub.
  • He tries to finger him because Pete is begging for it, but it hurts a lot.
  • Ae says he's not going to hurt Pete like that and just grinds between his legs.

jZtOL18.png

Their first time is after that (in bed) and they go twice lol. Unrealistic expectations for virgins and for bathtub sex in my opinion.

See now...you gonna have folks running to the dictionary...reading then getting ded.:joy:

26 minutes ago, deltos said:

Manga reader here...No Pete wasn't tsundere - he was being <shudder> coy. The whole wrap in the blanket thing and yes I thought why you acting like a wife on the wedding nite ? He shut down Ae..Ae said fine and turned over. It was clear to Pete that he blew it so...he went the cuddle route  which usually works. Ae just kept on sleeping or what ever..lol  Tsundere looks like Kit from 2M..classic ! 

Arrrrgh...gay- for- you is quite a leap in itself (and demonstrates just how much these authors don't know about men-there I said it) but the I was str8 then you came along and now I'm into a same-sex relationships..but only with you is mindboggling too say the least. Actually Noh was gay- for - you that was part of his struggle - the attraction. Phun was Bi...he had been attracted to Noh for a while..( the novel) so in my mind not quite the same as TinCan.  

Tin is the kinda guy to kiss another guy to make a point ( which he did) and think nothing about it...that's the way he rolls, he does what he wants and doesn't really care one way or the other what other people think.  I think Can is going make him take responsibility for his actions...that will be a new role for Tin and eventually he will crumble and be gay for Can.  :lol:

Ok, first, I completely agree with you that Phun is 100% bi (novel and show, totally comes across as bi, and obviously attracted to Noh for a while (novel)/from the first episode, and believable with Aim, as well).  So you're right that it's not a two-way GFY, but it is a two-way "first gay relationship and also I'm cool with girls".  And I know that (novel) Noh is supposed to be GFY, or bi, or whatever he is.  But damn if he doesn't come across as GAY on the show.  He starts "dating" Yuri so other girls will stop hitting on him? He doesn't once consider that maybe he could really date Yuri?  He and Yuri have a great rapport.  Why wouldn't he date her, if he really leans towards women?  (PS Huge Yuri fan here.)  He only once mentions a girl who he thinks is attractive that I can think of (some waitress at a restaurant, when he's already head over heels).  His whole, "Phun, I'm not gay, so I can't believe you would think I would consider Earn" speech just falls flat (not the Earn part, but the "I'm not gay" part).  Well, until he says, "The only guy I like is you", then it's all "unicorns and rainbows", as lazy subber would say, and cavities.    But I don't believe his (live-action) a** for a second.  Gay gay gay.  Also, gay. 

Haha, thanks for the tsundere explanation, though I still don't fully understand.  But I myself described Pete in that scene as "coy" in an earlier post, so we agree on that.  Was Arthrit, especially Sotus S Arthrit, "tsundere".  I've seen many people describe him that way.  I actually didn't find Kit that hard to win over, compared to how annoying Sotus S Arthrit was (in the skinship department).  PS I liked Sotus S, like, the plot  But definitely one of those who thought their relationship looked silly, acting so "coy" after two years together.  ($hit, still don't know the difference.  May do a bit of research.)

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Pete's been scanning Ae  since the beginning...LOL. It 's actually funny - I've said in my head...dude ! do something stop looking...it gets better. But he doesn't so...we wait  :rolleyes:

Hahaha, so true.  Ae's just been stripping in front of Pete from the get-go.  Poor Pete and his fully-formed understanding of his own sexual orientation coupled with a clueless "who knows what" (so many theories stated on here, gay, bi, pan, demi. . . ) blossoming horn-ball.

It gets better, Pete!  Hopefully in episode 9. ;)

But, by the way, a combination of aloneww and LBC International's tweets have led me to think that they STILL won't have sex in episode 9.  Specifically, the one that was already shared on here about "following the novel" in terms of pacing, and this one: 

"But not in the next one"?  Hmmm. 

But like how he's predicting our deaths.  His teasing about the locker room scene didn't disappoint, so. . .

6 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Hahaha, so true.  Ae's just been stripping in front of Pete from the get-go.  Poor Pete and his fully-formed understanding of his own sexual orientation coupled with a clueless "who knows what" (so many theories stated on here, gay, bi, pan, demi. . . ) blossoming horn-ball.

But, by the way, a combination of aloneww and LBC International's tweets have led me to think that they STILL won't have sex in episode 9.  Specifically, the one that was already shared on here about "following the novel" in terms of pacing, and this one: 

But like how he's predicting our deaths.  His teasing about the locker room scene didn't disappoint, so. . .

The king of tease 

6 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm with you there.

My gaydar doesn't even twitch with them. 

With Mew and Art it was vibrating like an earthquake. :D

Spoiler

After seeing their first sex scene, I was already kind of wondering if everyone in the scene was straight.:naughty:  Very well done scene.  But I saw some random comment about Mew having a girlfriend and just rolled with it,  telling myself to quit projecting on to actors who are just good at their jobs.

Still, they ARE good at their jobs.  Hope they get along with no problems through all of the filming of WTD2.  I am one of those who wants PreeBo to find their way bad to each other, not one of those "they're two toxic" types. . . Perhaps they are, I don't even know, but the chemistry is too good! So you two boys treat each other well and get along so you can still act together next year!

50 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Why wouldn't he date her, if he really leans towards women?  (PS Huge Yuri fan here.)

Not.

Spoiler

She got on my last nerve...she knew Noh saw her as just a friend and told her as much..but she kept holding on to hope instead of moving on...like Gurl he don't want you...and it wasn't until her CTJ moment at the music room that she realized he was Nevah gonna want her..unless she became he ! It would have been a lot more interesting if Yuri was a guy...lol Kinda like the look on

55 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Was Arthrit, especially Sotus S Arthrit, "tsundere

Yes. Mean might have tendencies...Oat in WTD, even Knock a bit

28 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Poor Pete and his fully-formed understanding of his own sexual orientation coupled with a clueless "who knows what" (

All Pete has to do is take the escalator down to the main floor...he'll know what to do.:phew:

35 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

But, by the way, a combination of aloneww and LBC International's tweets have led me to think that they STILL won't have sex in episode 9.

Then I'd suggest you get a copy of War and Peace and start reading...its going to be a long bumpy ride.  :joy:

52 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

What!!?? LoL 

I'm death at this time... 

15 minutes ago, deltos said:

Not.

Reveal hidden contents

She got on my last nerve...she knew Noh saw her as just a friend and told her as much..but she kept holding on to hope instead of moving on...like Gurl he don't want you...and it wasn't until her CTJ moment at the music room that she realized he was Nevah gonna want her..unless she became he ! It would have been a lot more interesting if Yuri was a guy...lol Kinda like the look on

Yuri came across as way to clingy for me. When a girl decides the guy is going to be her boyfriend without even consulting him then it's never going to end well. :(

Can someone confirm if the rumors are true? Are Mark and Gun going to have their own spin-off?? Maybe that's why there is a lack of scenes with them? I mean, I read that they are thinking of doing that, but I am not sure if that was just people speculating...

If it's true, HALLE-THE-FU**yeah! 

:sweatingbullets:I mean some people are not really looking forward to them because of the whole "maybe it's rape or maybe it's not) I'm very vocal about BLs using the drunken excuse to have two boys engage in sex that isn't consented (no matter who was drunk or even if both were drunk, no one can consent to sex in that scenario, which is why I disliked Tee/Fuse scene) but we don't even know if that is going to be the case with these two. Maybe Kengkla will make Techno THINK they had sex, still pretty shi66ty thing to do ...oh well, I still want to see their story and if the "rape" scene is real, I am just going to hope that director seriously addresses consent/taking advantage of someone. We know that this happens all too common, but I also believe that we need to make sure to give this a chance to see how the team handles this very serious topic 

31 minutes ago, deltos said:
1 hour ago, mads102030 said:

Why wouldn't he date her, if he really leans towards women?  (PS Huge Yuri fan here.)

Not.

Hide contents

I totally agree on this one. In the book, Noh said Yuri declared herself his gf and he just went along with it. I blamed Noh a bit in the beginning but by Bang Saen, he made it clear that he had no feelings for her. I didn't feel sorry for her t the end of it all.

I honestly think that Noh thinks he is straight. I also think that Noh has messed around before Yuri with girls because that's what you do. But I think that even Ohm is more aware of his own sexual orientation that Noh is:joy:. When I read the book and watched the show, I felt Noh was gay from his head to his toe. 

9 hours ago, checkmatey said:

But I don't really care that he's a bit twisted and a liar. I have to admit I love dark characters.

It's nice to see someone else say it. I am totally on board with you. Dark characters aren't necessarily  wicked or evil. It simply means they operate in the gray areas of life. It's why I like KK despite what he did to Techno. He loves him and he used whatever means he had to get him. I don't support his means but I do understand him...

Besides what he did has us talking about it. Also, it's because of what he did that certain events happen. Is it then ok to change the scene simply because we don't like it? What impact will it have on the story line and on us being able to discuss it? I actually like the way this troupe is done here and the way KK twists things. It may have happened this way in another novel but I've never read it. 

1 hour ago, mads102030 said:

Ugh there better be some sex in the next episode or there will be a rebellion... Jeez. I need this sexual tension to dissipate and it's not even mine.

I actually roped Dee into watching this weeks episode with me and by the end of it he was team Ae.:weary: He said he would be pissed and frustrated with me if I was ever that shy and soft. His words. He also said Pete had the "nice guy reflex" which is to smile even when he should be upset. He liked Pete best when he told Ae to get his own PJ's and rushed into the bathroom. He thinks Pete needs a spine transplant. I could go on but at least I got him to watch from the beginning. 

Now five episodes in and he's off to work with his tablet so he can watch it on break. I'm sort of surprised he's interested. He only ever liked TWM because he reaped the benefits of Korn and Knock (aka my sexual frustration). He doesn't even like LS which is my personal favorite.:expressionless:

48 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

Can someone confirm if the rumors are true? Are Mark and Gun going to have their own spin-off?? Maybe that's why there is a lack of scenes with them? I mean, I read that they are thinking of doing that, but I am not sure if that was just people speculating...

Reveal hidden contents

If it's true, HALLE-THE-FU**yeah! 

:sweatingbullets:I mean some people are not really looking forward to them because of the whole "maybe it's rape or maybe it's not) I'm very vocal about BLs using the drunken excuse to have two boys engage in sex that isn't consented (no matter who was drunk or even if both were drunk, no one can consent to sex in that scenario, which is why I disliked Tee/Fuse scene) but we don't even know if that is going to be the case with these two. Maybe Kengkla will make Techno THINK they had sex, still pretty shi66ty thing to do ...oh well, I still want to see their story and if the "rape" scene is real, I am just going to hope that director seriously addresses consent/taking advantage of someone. We know that this happens all too common, but I also believe that we need to make sure to give this a chance to see how the team handles this very serious topic 

This is all I see..  I like them...they unfluff the show...

43 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Ugh there better be some sex in the next episode or there will be a rebellion... Jeez. I need this sexual tension to dissipate and it's not even mine.

I've resigned my self to the fact they will enter the Temple of Vestal Virgins as acolytes.  I'm hoping to see Pete actually wear a pair of sneakers ( I'll even take White) a pair of jeans and a t-shirt...maybe he could get chill for a moment or two..:lol:

9 minutes ago, deltos said:

I've resigned my self to the fact they will enter the Temple of Vestal Virgins as acolytes.  I'm hoping to see Pete actually wear a pair of sneakers ( I'll even take White) a pair of jeans and a t-shirt...maybe he could get chill for a moment or two..:lol:

Pete would wear anything that Ae told him to wear. Even pink sneakers!! :D

19 minutes ago, Beam_Tee said:

Cupid Pond will help Ae to complete the long awaited "battleground" with the necessary "weapon"... Pete be well-prepared... 555

You have to love Pete with that "very large security blanket" he keeps himself covered with. :joy: 

Archived