[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

I really loved reading all your thoughts on LBC. Very heartwarming re-living these memories through all your thoughts. Thank you all for your participation. There are still many to comment yet (where are you all Tin-Can fans and also KK/NO fans ?? Come and fill up the forms please :D)

I especially liked @1sitsafetocomeout 's comments. Just perfect (and Noh and Phun? :lol: best couple only in LBC. Heh. I am reducing quarter of a carrot for you Ha). And if I edit and mash up @aniola and @readlire92 's comments that would be my thoughts.

18 hours ago, Dali Nour said:

emmmm I think is the kiss on the stairs

Yeah. And a tidbit. In the BTS of a scene before that, Perth is seen eagerly asking Saint "Whats the scene?" (its a kiss scene. Duh. Ha) and gets close to him (as though now he is too comfortable and used to this already Ha) and Saint replies "Hold it.. Not yet" Lol.

Spoiler

kPixaoy.jpg

These two are seriously the death of me. Heh.

13 hours ago, chistarr said:

When Ae and Pond were talking on the balcony about Ae feeling romantic about someone and Pond's towel fell off...

ROFL. Even you describing this scene is still funny because my brain can play this video automatically. Lol

13 hours ago, deltos said:

I think he is but you gonna need to have some different equipment.

Haha. (I didnt know my comment will be in the top of this page Lol. Now everytime I refresh the page I feel embarrassed. Ha.) Yeah I saw fans are shipping P'New with Pond :lol: and I am facing a tough competition (without pond knowing Lol)

Spoiler

He is too cute here :lol:

5gyrJcp.jpg

Regarding Best couple, you are the captain of the KK/NO ship. Lol. You are not Titanic's captain. :lol:

3 hours ago, aniola said:

Will Ae ever teach Pete how to ride bicycle?

My imagination already ran fast. :lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, aniola said:

Sudden question came into my mind when I was riding my bicycle today. Will Ae ever teach Pete how to ride bicycle?:D It's not necessary skill but it's not that hard, and could be fun to spend time together this way.:)

Good idea to spend time together!

Ae is always frustrated when Pete wants to help him with his studies so it's a good opportunity for Ae to show Pete that he can help him with  something he doesn't know..

But something is sure, when they are together, it will be always Ae that rides the bicycle :lol:

20 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

7) It's impossible for me to answer this question. Noh and Phun? :P You never specified the show. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I LMAO when I read this...then I saw this pic today...:lol:

Spoiler

messageimage_1542316447505.jpg

7 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

Does anyone know if a thread for OUR SKYY has been made here? I'm trying to follow it so I can get links and stuff...

I think info would be in already existed threads for Sotus, My Tee, Kiss me again, Puppy Honey and My dear loser since Our Skyy is not new series but kind of special chapters about each couple.

Today should have been LBC day. :( My days are like.. I go searching around in twitter/insta for anything that happened #LBC. I see everyone are excited about something #pinson related. I dont get what they are saying. I go looking around and finally the light bulb glows "Ah-Ha this is what they were excited about" Lol. I feel comforted that there are lots like me missing LBC. Maybe because ( I dont know how it happened.. but.) my mind is already fixed that there will be SS2 next year. And  I cannot change my mind to believe otherwise.

I wish they release at least the making scenes and Director cut DVD's like Kor dramas Lol. I dont read novels (I might be the only one who didnt even get thru harry potter 1 lol) but I will give you(LBC) the honor of being my first novel Heh.

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

My days are like.. I go searching around in twitter/insta for anything that happened #LBC.

Me too. I'm having so much fun from all this PinSon/SonPin war.B) And from watching all boys being fun, cute and handsome. I think i already made peace with that LBC is over, so i'm just trying to fill my LBC-thirst with everything i can.

It also feels like main couple had to hold themselves back during "conflict" but now finally is able to let it go and go wild. Especially Saint.:lol: I only hope fans won't be to spoiled by SaintPerth great interaction.

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I dont read novels (I might be the only one who didnt even get thru harry potter 1 lol)

I think there is big difference between HP-books and BL-novels. In the quality i mean. But i'm fan so...:rolleyes: But there was short period about 13-15 years ago (that long ago, ha)) when everyone around me was crazy about Harry Potter and i was like... no, not interested, what so special about? But then i accidentally fall into this world too.:lol:

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I will give you(LBC) the honor of being my first novel Heh.

I already gave my "first" to Love Sick-novel. 2 Moons was the second. LBC have a chance to be my third.;)

8 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

OMG that side profile. I blinked for a second and was like who is she before I was like OMG my baby Captain!!! I was so ashamed of myself for not realizing. He looks divine.

Shame Shame ...he has manned up quite nicely:joy:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, aniola said:

Can's like "I cant believe I am being the third wheel for the first time in my life" Lol. This will be one of the best animated face recently.

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, aniola said:

tumblr_pi6rmueCy51x8jq0lo2_540.gif

ROFL. Perth's clueless face, is how I was.. When I first saw this clip. Ha. I thought "How is he going to end this statement??" Lol.

Regarding fanservice, though I have heard this term a lot, I did not really get the meaning.So I searched for it and this is what I got..

Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience.

By this definition, the dramas, series and movies and even political campaigns (!) are all fanservice only. It is confounding that people use it (most often than not) for belittling a good off-screen chemistry alone. Yeah I feel the term is degrading the actors a little and also the preference of the audience. :(

Whenever I see tweets saying "its just a fanservice", I only think "Yeah I am their fan and I like their service and thats enough for me"

27 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah I feel the term is degrading the actors a little and also the preference of the audience. :(

I'm not using this term in negative way. I know some fans don't like word "fanservice" because it makes them feel like it means that actors are faking all good interaction what they show. But i don't see it that way. I just always remember that this is part of their working life. Also they know what will make fans happy so they tease and make jokes. And i believe that actors get from fans many possitive emotions too.

So for me it's more about sticking to reality then about making good off-screen chemistry look less sincere.

54 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Whenever I see tweets saying "its just a fanservice"

For me it's usually means that person just expected something different from what he got in reality.

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

Yeah I am their fan and I like their service and thats enough for me

Well, yeah, for me it's true. I'm fan, l "eat" all their cuteness what they're giving us, and what more can i ask for.

29 minutes ago, aniola said:

I'm not using this term in negative way.

I knew you meant it in the good way. :) There was nothing negative with how you used it.

(Just I came across some twitter comments today. They were appalling and was stuck in my mind. When I saw fanservice, it reminded me of the tweet and I only wanted to say about that.)

39 minutes ago, aniola said:

For me it's usually means that person just expected something different from what he got in reality.

Yeah I thought so too. They are doing CP events with such awesome chemistry to boot. I dont get what more they want for complaining like this.

41 minutes ago, aniola said:

Well, yeah, for me it's true. I'm fan, l "eat" all their cuteness what they're giving us, and what more can i ask for.

Yes This is the first time I am following actors from Bl series. I am excited with these little things like events, that are keeping me occupied till I find my next good series.

Archived