Excited for this one! Have become a huge fan of Kim Jung Hyun because of School 2017 and Laughter in Waikiki! Seohyun, also a fan love her music but only seen her in Scarlet Heart Ryeo (MY OBSESSION!!!) and Ruby Ruby Love. Remember her also guest starring in Weightlifting Fairy... Oh, I loved that show!

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the writer's previous works were very addictive even when there were lapses in logic... but the lead is terminally ill? sigh. that means, no happy ending? :mellow:

well the writer previous works all had happy ending even when we doubt it so let's hope this one is the same 

apparently the section tv thing will air next week 

there's an event for the drama from mbc tomorrow

Spoiler

and if you want to stream the drama here's an post that shows how

IT'S FINALLY TOMORROW! actually, i was being "not exactly" afraid and found myself distancing from any updates about Time ever since that "controversy" happened. i just hate seeing hatred comments everywhere literally that made me uncomfortable, when i am here myself from quite the beginning when everything were calm and so quite remember me and @mimiseo were just the ones replying to each other to yesterday's moment when everything went uncontrollably hectic. i'm just glad when i checked on mbcdrama official account on instagram and saw everything's started to go back to normal. no hate comments especially on the latest post with KJH on it, nor those death wishes that i think is just too much. like i said before i am no fan of both leads, both second leads also actually, but being in the middle of situation does feels like being in the middle of a war. thank god! i hope people would still consider watching Time after all that happens 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Time 시간 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Premiere Tonight
2 hours ago, AyuW said:

IT'S FINALLY TOMORROW! actually, i was being "not exactly" afraid and found myself distancing from any updates about Time ever since that "controversy" happened. i just hate seeing hatred comments everywhere literally that made me uncomfortable, when i am here myself from quite the beginning when everything were calm and so quite remember me and @mimiseo were just the ones replying to each other to yesterday's moment when everything went uncontrollably hectic. i'm just glad when i checked on mbcdrama official account on instagram and saw everything's started to go back to normal. no hate comments especially on the latest post with KJH on it, nor those death wishes that i think is just too much. like i said before i am no fan of both leads, both second leads also actually, but being in the middle of situation does feels like being in the middle of a war. thank god! i hope people would still consider watching Time after all that happens 

missed you in the last days lool

as you said i'm glad things are calming down and wish more people will check the drama tomorrow

hope everything will be fine and the writing and the acting will be good

can't wait

Hi guys! I was busy these days with attending a wedding outside of my country and barely had acess to wi-fi -_-. But I'm back just in 'Time' for the first episode with my mbc account (thank god I had it already when Seohyun did btgt) can't believe it's only hours away now :o hope everything goes well can't wait!

Btw this is part of the teaser for tomorrow's episode I think? (ep 1-2):)

Spoiler

About what happened I truly believe what's important now is promoting and supporting the drama like Seohyun has kept doing If she's fine then I'm assured and I saw her pictures after and she was radiant as ever she even said in a interview after already filming that she understand's that there's actors who immerse themselves like that.Even in the bts of ceremony he kept sightly smiling at her and even greeting her manager warmly.I just think that he's not well psychologically at the moment I'm pretty sure they've talked between them and time will heal everything.Let's keep the faith that even after this people will tune in cause the script looks like it's really good and everyone including actors have worked hard a lot these months. Let us keep the hype:)

The full 1st episode teaser is available here now!!!

http://m.imbc.com/VOD/VodView?progCode=1003762100000100000&broadcastID=1003762100018100000&type=Prevod

I have a theory for the beginning and the scar helps here.

- 1st we see Suho in the hospital angry/crying probably receiving the news that he's sick(no scar yet)

-Then he gets himself drunk to try to forget (still wearing same clothes)

-Ends up drunk in his hotel (where he gets the face injury) and has a fight there with his stepbrother as well as it was revealed before

-Ends up finding Jihyun's sister in the morning dead as shown in the highlight 

-Cause he doesn't remember anything because of the alcohol he thinks that he probably he's the guilty one+ Minseok 'helping him' believe so as well even when he knows later that he's probably not guilty . 

-To help himself feel less guilty tries to help(?) Jihyun and watches over her.

After that we'll see how it develops

@seohyun_fan i agree with the assumption you did 

i believe suho received the bad news that's why he was os sad angry and desperate to find jihyun sister dead in the morning in the pool when he was sleeping on the floor so he think he's the guilty one 

anyway here the teaser for the people who are interested 

Archived