Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

:lol: HAHA! You should! =D Then I wouldn't feel so stupid...

it's not stupid at all...it's just following your dream...i think it should be highly respected :)

Guest System1430291513

I like e-mailed sm like a few weeks ago asking them if they are still doing callbacks and they never

e-mailed back and lovablekrnstar63 the e-mail is 2006sm_help@smtown.com or 2006SM@smtown.com

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

this is pretty random...but i just felt like sharing...

i've been testing my fortune cookie thing a lot lately (i get bored at work so i just eat fortune cookies when it's not busy :P)...and i havent been proven wrong yet...>.< it's really weird...

Guest lovablekrnstar63

Super_Junior:

alright

when i'm done w/ school work

i'll write an email

thanks for the email

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

well..

i suppose if you believe in that kinda stuff

i dont though

i think they're interesting

Guest lovablekrnstar63

ALRIGHTT!

email sent!

i sent it to the

2006sm_help@smtown.com email

instead of the other one..

maybe i should have..

who knows

anyway

i wonder if they're actually gonna reply..

proablynot

but hopefully they will

Guest lshluvr

it's not stupid at all...it's just following your dream...i think it should be highly respected :)

:sweatingbullets: Thankies :)

this is pretty random...but i just felt like sharing...

i've been testing my fortune cookie thing a lot lately (i get bored at work so i just eat fortune cookies when it's not busy :P)...and i havent been proven wrong yet...>.< it's really weird...

I got a fortune cookie a few weeks ago and it said, "You will make a name in entertainment."

Then like last week, I got a fortune cookie but didn't want it and when my friend broke it and read it, it said, "A happy message is on its way."

LOL..my "friend" (in quotations cuz I don't really consider her a friend) was with me when I read the first one and she was all, "Maybe it means you'll be a gasoo."

But I was all, "o_O Nah~" Cuz only ONE friend at school knows I want to be a gasoo. She's the one who went to the SM audition with me =D I made her swear not to tell anyone. LOL

All the others have such high expectations of me. If someone told one person I wanted to be a gasoo, they'd be all, "O_O Stop lying. She's gonna be a doctor! Or some high lawyer."

Guest thereceivr

:sweatingbullets: Thankies :)

I got a fortune cookie a few weeks ago and it said, "You will make a name in entertainment."

Then like last week, I got a fortune cookie but didn't want it and when my friend broke it and read it, it said, "A happy message is on its way."

LOL..my "friend" (in quotations cuz I don't really consider her a friend) was with me when I read the first one and she was all, "Maybe it means you'll be a gasoo."

But I was all, "o_O Nah~" Cuz only ONE friend at school knows I want to be a gasoo. She's the one who went to the SM audition with me =D I made her swear not to tell anyone. LOL

All the others have such high expectations of me. If someone told one person I wanted to be a gasoo, they'd be all, "O_O Stop lying. She's gonna be a doctor! Or some high lawyer."

omg. that is so true... i've only told one of my friends that i thought it'd be really cool and a great experience to become famous because i was afraid of what other people would think. but i think i shouldn't care if that's something i do want..

Haha. Asians want to be doctors and lawyers as much as chinese people are good at math. xP (the sarcasm's so thick, you can TASTE it.)

Doctor: blood is scary. I don't care what you say, I don't want to see the insides of the human body. Period.

Lawyer: I think studying to be a lawyer kills braincells. =S BUT of course, there are people that can withstand that and fight for justice! >=] But for me, just reading about a court session can put me to sleep. T_T

So, back to the topic xD. Damn...I forgot. :wacko:

Guest wildcard.

if that's the email add you guys are sending your questions to, I say, "dont bother." I sent them an email BEFORE the auditions asking if my being of a totally different race from a korean/chinese/japanese would affect my chances.... My shadow is still waiting for a reply.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

well..

i suppose if you believe in that kinda stuff

i dont though

i think they're interesting

aiya...dont say stuff like that...it makes me feel like you think i'm one of the weirdest people on the face of this earth or something...like i've said before...it's not so much that i believe in them...i just think it's coincidental...>.<

SweetObsession: lolz...those are some pretty nifty fortunes :P

Guest cutedorkable

^lol aww lainey

dunt put much thought, but its scary though JUST PRAy thats at least you can do

i should buy some fortune cookies lol

Guest lshluvr

SweetObsession:

just because we're asian

doesnt mean we wanna be doctors or lawyers

geesh

i hate that stereotype

I know! Seriously!! :fury:

My stomach gets all queasy if I see all those blood and guts and the law seems soooo boring ><

omg. that is so true... i've only told one of my friends that i thought it'd be really cool and a great experience to become famous because i was afraid of what other people would think. but i think i shouldn't care if that's something i do want..

Haha..not only what people think but I don't want to deal with the whole, "REALLY? You wanna be a singer?"

SweetObsession: lolz...those are some pretty nifty fortunes :P

=DD Yup yup! I also got one today that said, Nothing will come in the way of your success this month.

Too bad I don't really believe in these :lol:

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

sorry

didnt meant to make you feel weird

lainey:

thats weird..

i havent seen that before

but the machines that make the fortune cookies screwed up

and didnt put a paper inside

i just like to eat it..it tastes so yummy

cutedorkable:

haha

i LOVE fortune cookies too

i dont buy them though

whenver i go to panda express

they have a bowl of fortune cookies

and i grab two handfulls and shove them in my bag

as for the email i sent

no reply..

i didnt think i would get one either

but i thought

"might as well.. what if i DO get a reply?"

looks like thats not the case

but i'll keep checking

(i check my mail 3x a day anyway, for school stuff)

maybe i should have sent it to the SM global audition email address

not the SM help email address

ah, w/e

Guest cutedorkable

^hmm...i tink they are geting alot of emails lol

if you come to think of it

wen i sent my email to SM global aud i got my reply of audition time like the dayafter

so it was real fast

aiyo..

Guest d.aze.da.n.dc.raze.d

as for the email i sent

no reply..

i didnt think i would get one either

but i thought

"might as well.. what if i DO get a reply?"

looks like thats not the case

but i'll keep checking

(i check my mail 3x a day anyway, for school stuff)

maybe i should have sent it to the SM global audition email address

not the SM help email address

ah, w/e

me neither! I sent a help email to them but never got any thing....maybe they were trying very hard to translate but gave up afterwards...^_^

Archived