Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3verlasting

^ Wouldn't that just be the most logical thing to do? If the people who got called were to blab it all over Soompi that they were accepted by SM Entertainment, then problems will arise if he or she were to debut as an entertainer in the future. For example, if the person had posted photos on Soompi, and the person happened to look different after their debut, then wouldn't that be a problem? Also, if the person had a good/bad reputation on Soompi with other members, then their personal matters could be spread out quite quickly to the public. It would just make more sense for them to keep quiet about their acceptance.

I've been keeping track of this thread for quite some time, but I never actually took the time to post many replies. I see a lot of people getting bashed for just bursting on to the scene without notice, but hopefully I won't be bashed? o_O

^ Wouldn't that just be the most logical thing to do? If the people who got called were to blab it all over Soompi that they were accepted by SM Entertainment, then problems will arise if he or she were to debut as an entertainer in the future. For example, if the person had posted photos on Soompi, and the person happened to look different after their debut, then wouldn't that be a problem? Also, if the person had a good/bad reputation on Soompi with other members, then their personal matters could be spread out quite quickly to the public. It would just make more sense for them to keep quiet about their acceptance.

I've been keeping track of this thread for quite some time, but I never actually took the time to post many replies. I see a lot of people getting bashed for just bursting on to the scene without notice, but hopefully I won't be bashed? o_O

Yeah, I know.

I just wanted to see if SM SPECIFICALLY told them that.

Well, they probably did.

Smarter way XD

Guest lovablekrnstar63

jia0zi:

thats plausible

but hopefully we'll get at least a:

"my 2nd cousin 3 times removed got a call!"

so we know when to give up

..i think i've already given up..

from the beginning i didnt expect to get a call

what are the chances that i was the best out of 700 people?

(according to my calculations which was posted about 5-7 pages ago)

i guess i've been in self-denial

3verlasting:

dont worry

you're not gonna get bashed

the reason why the others got bashed

(not on purpose)

was b/c they came in w/o warning

and starting bursting bubbles

*sigh*

what am i gonna do with my life?

Guest cutedorkable

^i mean its not even the end of november and ppl still lost thier smiles hehe

put those smiles back on cause like..ye haha

but the toronto and vancouver ppl dunt relli have to stress that much on november cause like...they might get their results in december?

Guest lovablekrnstar63

cutedorkable:

yea..

i guess it was all those people

who came in & started being really pessimistic

but i think they just pointed out something

that i've been thinking all along

realistically

i'm not gonna get a call..

but i still hope, you know?

even though i know how stupid it is to be hoping for things like this

especially this audition

when i didnt even do so good

*sigh*

if someone on soompi got a callback already

(b/c i believe that could happen also)

but aren't posting anything b/c SM told them to

imagine how they must feel reading this thread

they probably think we're idiots

wow

i'm being pessimistic today

..thats probably b/c the weekend is over

T.T

^cheer up woman [: it's not the end of the world! we're still young and we can always have a fresh start with these kind of things.

*hugs everyone* ^3^

^aww~ hun don't pressure yourself.

try to think of it as a practice for your

future. you want it badly right? then

try and try again until you get what

you want. [: you know what will come

around with auditions and you can have

a better preparation next time. it's a

way to learn and improve your singing

abilities, and that's just how life goes!

-Solly

Guest COUNTERACT

i definately understand where 3verlasting is coming from, because remember somebody posted that picture of the girl who got into SM last year and many people were like "oh i heard that she's mean" "she doesn't seem that pretty"

however, i thought atleast one person would have said something like, "i heard that my cousin got a call, i can't tell you who she/he is, what they looks like,etc. but she/he got the final call!"

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i've been thinking what you've said all this time...O__o

i definately understand where 3verlasting is coming from, because remember somebody posted that picture of the girl who got into SM last year and many people were like "oh i heard that she's mean" "she doesn't seem that pretty"

however, i thought atleast one person would have said something like, "i heard that my cousin got a call, i can't tell you who she/he is, what they looks like,etc. but she/he got the final call!"

same here

...but for all we know...one of us who post in this thread on a regular basis could be one of the lucky ones who got a callback already...maybe even one of the most pessimistic ones...*cough*chloe*cough* :lol: lolz!!! jkjk :P

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

oh, i WISH

if i had gotten a callback

i would have been like

'GUYS I GOT A CALLBACK!'

and wrote it in bold in 35 size font

but.. sadly, i dont see that happening

i just wish SOMEBODY will tell us

that people had started getting callbacks

so i can just stop hoping

and staking so much in this

ah welll

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

haha...i dunno...i'm feeling more and more laid back with this whole "will/have any of us get/gotten a callback" thing...it still means a lot to me but it doesnt seem as important as before...but then again, it's prolly just because i've gotten used to this feeling...-_-

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

if i can move on with life as easily as you seem to..

-_-

*sigh*

yeah , but i agree with you

the SM callbacks seem to be losing its hype

for most people

Guest goldenflower06

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

if i can move on with life as easily as you seem to..

-_-

*sigh*

yeah , but i agree with you

the SM callbacks seem to be losing its hype

for most people

I'm not so hyped up about this. I know I won't make it in, so I decided to move on in my life. I'm not giving up my dream though. I'm thinking of auditioning for YG. This year, when I auditioned for SM, I did not practice at all. It was all of a sudden, I choose to go audition a week before there was an audition. But now I'm practicing with all my heart and might for YG and for other korean entertainments.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

goldenflower06: i wish you the best of luck :)

hmm...i decided to test out my fortune cookie thingy today...so i ate three fortune cookies picked at random while i was at work today :P

all the fortunes were pretty random and generic...they didnt mention anything like something new starting or anything like that...they were:

"Better is the enemy of good."

Lucky Numbers: 4, 27, 3, 19, 48, 12

"Any job, big or small; do it right, or not at all."

Lucky Numbers: 33, 40, 49, 12, 5, 37

"Careful thinking will command respect."

Lucky Numbers: 44, 5, 38, 4, 11, 10

Notice that none of them had the number 22 in the set of lucky numbers.

haha...i dunno...i just think it's quite funny and thought i'd share :P

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

JSM: yeah...the results are supposed to be out from like mid-nov to end-nov...but then some ppl said december too...so who knows? so far, people who have been posting in this thread have not received the final callback (or so they say...lolz!!! :lol: jkjk) but a lot of people are still choosing to hope for it...so................................*shrugs*

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

i dont get how your fortunes are funny

..am i missing something?

JSM:

i dont think they meant BY november

probably by the END of november

i think it's about time we stopped hoping for this

(..although, we should have done that days ago)

Archived