Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest lshluvr

O_O

OMG..when I read about the email thingy about not making it, my heart started beating like crazy..:lol: So I checked my email..and nothing :lol: Maybe I haven't totally given up XD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babyangelgurl

thanks a lot for answering!

also, if you don't mind sharing your age and race ^_^

your welcome!!

oh and my name's anna.

i'm 17 and korean~

nice to meet you. :D

Guest lovablekrnstar63

babyangelgurl (anna):

hmm

i dont remember when i auditioned

i think it was in september

(i auditioned at OC)

anybody else audition at OC remember the date? cuz i dont, haha

but since you only auditioned and they didnt show further interest

i think it'll be safe to say everyone will be getting a mail

..even though that's THOUSANDS of emails that are being sent out

maybe they're doing them by city

atlanta today and OC tomorrow, haha

-EDIT-

hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!!

i'm going on a belated thanksgiving lunch w/ my mom's side of the family today

yummm

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

AZNpopFinatic: i love the way you think...lolz! just thought i'd let ya know ^^

^ I think that they're done because I got an email today saying that I didn't make it (:

Hahaha~ I think other people will know sooner or later. CHECK YOUR INBOX'S DAILY!

^

same here.

i got a e-mail from them today saying i didn't make it.

oh well....i'm not gonna give up though!

fighting soompiers!! :)

OMG!!!...oddly enough...i'm kinda waiting for that email...>.< at least i'll know when to give up...i'll probably be getting that email soon...i auditioned on oct. 8th :w00t:

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

haha!!! at least my rejection email will be coming a little later than a lot of ppl...(hopefully) i'll be highly expecting that email when december hits...hopefully i wont get it too soon...more time for me to dream :lol: but once i get it...i'm gonna be working on my demos and audition tapes for SM and Brothers (yes...i'm trying SM again!!! :w00t:) haha! these rejection emails make me feel a little better...cuz i mean...at least i know i'll get SOMETHING whether it be a rejection email or an email that brings good news :P

Guest cutedorkable

^ omg! rejection letters...that must be relli hard to take

but urs was on SEPT 29

mine was OCT 21

lol i might get mine in december

i think its good cause they tell you when to stop waiting

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER~~

support one another lol

Guest cutedorkable

lol no i was talking about the other soompier

how she recieved a rejection letter

but i am at my cousins and i asked her again

and shes like "this is funny, the lady was like the results will be given out middle-end of december" she cleary heard it

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

great.. rejection letters .. so what exactly does it say on the letter.. cuz i mean LOL SM's english is pretty confusing

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

shyxlovex3: oh darn...you auditioned on oct. 1st didnt you? T__T maybe i WILL be getting mine soon...>.<

cutedorkable: whoopsies...my bad :P

Cheeseburgerplease: i think someone said that it said something like "sorry...you didnt advance any further yada yada yada" or something like that...:huh:

Guest babyangelgurl

Cheeseburgerplease- this is what the e-mail said:

Hello,

This is the head of S.M. Entertainment Audition.

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 06’Global Audition.

The ‘06’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in America & Canada \’ that was held between Sept. 16th through Oct. 28th unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again the time and effort given theour Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements please contact us as 2006sm_help@smtown.com

To the ones that went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

wow LOL their english makes sense this time! .. i am still waiting for my letter.. i auditioned oct 7. In a way , i kinda want it .. so i can lose all hopes.. gah being rejected sucks

Are they ONLY sending out rejection letters or they sending both rejection and acceptance letters?

Guest babyangelgurl

wow LOL their english makes sense this time! .. i am still waiting for my letter.. i auditioned oct 7. In a way , i kinda want it .. so i can lose all hopes.. gah being rejected sucks

Are they ONLY sending out rejection letters or they sending both rejection and acceptance letters?

i was suprised at their good english too. lol. it was also writen in korean and chinese too.

i'm not sure if they are sending out both or not.

babyangelgurl (anna):

hmm

i dont remember when i auditioned

i think it was in september

(i auditioned at OC)

anybody else audition at OC remember the date? cuz i dont, haha

but since you only auditioned and they didnt show further interest

i think it'll be safe to say everyone will be getting a mail

..even though that's THOUSANDS of emails that are being sent out

maybe they're doing them by city

atlanta today and OC tomorrow, haha

-EDIT-

hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!!

i'm going on a belated thanksgiving lunch w/ my mom's side of the family today

yummm

i believe oc auditions were on 9/22.

i don't know how they doing the e-mails b/c i auditioned in atl on 9/29 and received a letter and another soompier posted that she auditioned 10/01 and received a letter too. however, other people who auditioned before me (like oc people) and didn't receive one yet.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i'm pretty sure that they'll be sending out both because:

1. they are sending out rejection emails (so it would make sense to also expect an acceptance email too if you made it)

2. if you made it, i'm pretty sure that they will use every way to contact you since they are interested in you and SM (as i've read) will do a LOT to get you under their company if they want you...(for instance...Stella and Shiwon's cases)

so i mean...it would make sense...

Just thought I'd say this:

So yesterday, while at school, I was called down to the office. I went down there and the secretary said there was a lady looking for me and she said unsurely, "I think your mom's looking for you." And it wasn't my mom so I just said, "Um..that's not my mom.." And then I left without saying a word to the lady.

I regret that now. I really do. Even if the chances of her working for SM was very slim. xD And a day or two ago, I got some calls on my cell but it said "Private number" and I wasn't there to pick it up. T_T I regret that too.

But it's a good thing to know that SM's actually sending out e-mails so I'll know for sure. xP I'd hate to have a rejection letter, but I have a feeling that's what I'm going to get. Oh well. I read the letter that was posted up and I guess it wasn't tooo bad. HAHA. But anyways:

GOoD luck to you all that haven't gotten the e-mail yet! I dread checking my mail now. :wacko:

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

t33z3: well...if you DID talk to that lady and she wasnt working for SM...wouldnt that be kinda freaky? :blink: it's like some random lady that comes to your school looking for you...>.<

Archived