Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest wildcard.

hahah... about that singing in public and all, I've never had any troubles. THe people around me never ask me to sing anything. In fact, they are always telling me to go into singing cos i'm ALWAYS SINGING.... everyday, it's, "Oh! You're happy today!"

and i'll go,"Happy?No! But he who sings frightens away his ills."

Lolx...

When I listen to my MP3, i'm singing. When it's the FM, I'm singing, at work I'm singing. At home, i'm singing. Though I have never studied music in my life, Music IS my life. :)

It's like Micky Yoochun said, "Music is like my girlfriend. When I am happy, she's there. When I'm sad, she's there. Music is like someone really close." In this case, Music is like my boyfriend.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

hahahahahahahahaha...suddenly the motivation in this thread has gone downhill...:lol:

oh well...i've already been planning about sending stuff to SM, Brothers, YG, and JYP...just like anything i can think of...:P but yeah...my main goal is SM so hopefully that goal will be met some day ^_^

Guest AZNpopFinatic

GUYS it's good to think realistically, but it is also good to keep hope. It is good to have low expectations so that if there is disapointment, you'll be prepared and won't be crushed. And if there is good news, it would be even the more happier news than if you have high expectations.

Guys don't give up on the calls just yet...since SM haven't replied back to your emails regarding whether they finished the callbacks it may be because they HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH THE ENTIRE SM AUDITION PROCESS. So they may have finished their callbacks, but they haven't finished with choosing who they want.

My brother and his best friend got a callback for a private audition for SM. Both of them hadn't recieved any information from them yet. And there were like only 10-14 people that were called at the audition location. Both of them are singers, and chinese. All the people on the callbacks were not singers, some were actors, dancers, models...etc. I don't want to brag or anything..because that's not what i want to convey. I just want to tell you guys that if anything occurs, they will probably find out too, so they can tell me and i can tell YOU!! (heheheh...sneaky..if they let me though..)

But what i'm really saying is don't lose hope until you have the facts!

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK! AND KEEP ON GOING! IF YOU GOT THE DRIVE AND THE DETERMINATION, YOU'LL MAKE IT! :D

Guest COUNTERACT

HEY GUYS...

My friend's friend who was at the Vancouver audition, she passed it. They called her a week later and she flew to LA to audition one more time. My friend doesn't know what happened with her, but for Soompi's sake, I asked her if she could ask her friend (she didnt ask what happened afterwards cause thought it might be invading her privacy)

I *DID* see her friend at the audition though, I only said hi to her.

Guest shiwon&ryowook

HEY GUYS...

My friend's friend who was at the Vancouver audition, she passed it. They called her a week later and she flew to LA to audition one more time. My friend doesn't know what happened with her, but for Soompi's sake, I asked her if she could ask her friend (she didnt ask what happened afterwards cause thought it might be invading her privacy)

I *DID* see her friend at the audition though, I only said hi to her.

Wow! i was in the Vancouver audition what number where u guys? WOW she must be reli good.. what did she auditioned for?. wat is her nationality?><

Guest COUNTERACT

Hm I forget but I think she would have been somwhere in the 100s, I'll ask my friend tomorrow. : )

She auditioned for singing (appearantly she's a really good singer and also a dancer) and she's Korean

Guest shiwon&ryowook

Hm I forget but I think she would have been somwhere in the 100s, I'll ask my friend tomorrow. : )

She auditioned for singing (appearantly she's a really good singer and also a dancer) and she's Korean

Oh korean!~ that's probably why she got a call back soo quickly! because not onli she can speak the language.. "you said She SINGS And DANCE reli Well" that's basically the whole package that Sm is looking for!... she is soo lucky!~==-"

Guest lovablekrnstar63

yep

i think its safe to say that we can stop hoping for the callbacks now

but we can live vicariously through others who get callbacks =]

like COUNTERACT's friend's friend and

AZNpopFinatic's brother and his best friend

Guest AZNpopFinatic

yep

i think its safe to say that we can stop hoping for the callbacks now

but we can live vicariously through others who get callbacks =]

like COUNTERACT's friend's friend and

AZNpopFinatic's brother and his best friend

Callbacks might be over though (i think they only did callbacks for private auditions cuz that's the only callbacks i've heard of)... But nonetheless, I think that it's sort of believable that SM won't be sending out notifications anytime this week, because... (i'm speculating...)

vancouver's audition was like oct. 28, and COUNTERACT's said that her friend's friend got a callback a week later, therefore it meant that the callback audition for her was like Nov. 6-11 week. Therefore after they are done with that, they go back to korea to review the videos from ALL THE CITIES (callbacks i think). And that takes like two weeks and stuff, and then it takes another week to finalize their decisions on "potential final callback" or the winners. There goes the month of november, not just that, but they also need to finalize people from other countries as well, don't forget they're investing LOTZ AND LOTZ OF MONEY to the people who make it in, so they they have to really make sure who they want and choose.

So i mean, i think dec. is where we will find out who made it and who didn't or maybe another callback! That'd be hilarious! When will this ever end!!! (putting up fist in the air) jjkjkjk

What do you guys think?

Guest COUNTERACT

I think for my friend's friend, that might have been her last audition? Because flying somebody all the way to LA is expensive and it shows they're THAT much interested.

Maybe after they were done each city, they could send the tapes back to korea, let the people in korea watch it, tell them to call people back for private auditions and in around middle of november, where they would have watched all the tapes (including the vancouver one) made their final final callbacks, flew the finalists to audition in LA and then discuss whether they want them as trainees or not?

Guest AZNpopFinatic

I think for my friend's friend, that might have been her last audition? Because flying somebody all the way to LA is expensive and it shows they're THAT much interested.

Maybe after they were done each city, they could send the tapes back to korea, let the people in korea watch it, tell them to call people back for private auditions and in around middle of november, where they would have watched all the tapes (including the vancouver one) made their final final callbacks, flew the finalists to audition in LA and then discuss whether they want them as trainees or not?

But there's like two days between each city location, and my bro was called three days after the audition. So i mean..how would they send the tapes back to korea within a day and let people see it and then send it back the other day. I mean..wouldn't it take lotz of time back and forth. Alot of money involved and it seems a little rushed if what you say is true. don't you think?

Guest SailorBoy62

I was talking to someone who was talking to several of the people who already had the right-after audition callbacks and none of them have heard anything yet as of like today. None of the are Korean either, so it seems like Koreans have had priority and maybe other ethnicities will have something different if indeed the girl from Vancouver wasn't just a special case.

Guest COUNTERACT

Hmm...good point!! But the people who got callbacks the next day, they were chosen by the judges who were present AT the audition, right? But those who got called a week later, are probably chosen by the people in korea who saw those tapes (if my theory is right, my korean friends were telling me how they send the tapes to korea right after an audition then call you back a week later, which works nicely with the fact they do a city about a week's length apart)...

Oh all this is so confusing @_@

Guest SailorBoy62

Hmm...good point!! But the people who got callbacks the next day, they were chosen by the judges who were present AT the audition, right? But those who got called a week later, are probably chosen by the people in korea who saw those tapes (if my theory is right, my korean friends were telling me how they send the tapes to korea right after an audition then call you back a week later, which works nicely with the fact they do a city about a week's length apart)...

Oh all this is so confusing @_@

The girl from Vancouver had one of the next day callbacks and then had another audition 1 week later. However, staffers themselves had said that tapes wouldn't be viewed until after the entire audition was over, not that each city would have theirs sent back immediately. Most cities had callbacks within a week's time period, the only real exception was one girl who was told she had a callback 3 weeks later who I think was at the Texas audition.

EDIT: Okay, I think I misread that one. Okay, so the girl from Vancouver's callback is a bit weird though since none of the other cities had that that soon after.

Guest cutedorkable

^lol woah i just read all of that

such confusion i mean that is true though the vancouver one was like the LAST audition

so..argh lol SM CRAZY

i agree with AZNpopFinatic. maybe the FINAL results wil be in december

lmao i keep on bringing this up but the lady at the aud said the results will be in december

Guest AZNpopFinatic

^lol woah i just read all of that

such confusion i mean that is true though the vancouver one was like the LAST audition

so..argh lol SM CRAZY

i agree with AZNpopFinatic. maybe the FINAL results wil be in december

lmao i keep on bringing this up but the lady at the aud said the results will be in december

Maybe the girl in vancouver was a special condition, I mean if they asked her to come to LA to audition then they really must like her. She's a dancer, singer, and KOREAN!! perfect combo!! hahaha

Do you guys think that SM is gonna pick more than a handful of people to join SM, i mean because think about it...SM underwent a total GLOBAL AUDITION all over the countries and cities, it would be shame to take only 3-4 people. And it would be extremely difficult to pick those people, cuz i know for a fact that there were exceptional talent (I mean...talented enough to go the final round of American Idol). I just hope that they take more people. Hopefully one of them is someone i know personally....hint hint... ~_O

Guest lovablekrnstar63

so much speculating on this

but seriously guys, there's nothing we can do.

all this guesswork

and trying to convince ourselves that the auditions aren't over,

and that we still have a fighting chance,

is going to make the disappointment bigger when it finally does come

(the disappointment wont come to all of us.. but to most of us, it will)

i'm sorry

i'm not trying to be the wetblanket, hope-crusher, a little b**** (i dont

cuss, but most of you guys probably do), etc, etc

but i'm just saying my opinion (or typing, rather)

ever since i didnt get a callback to the festival, i've given up hope

but this thread made me hope more, and think that i still have a chance

and that built up my expectations

and that's made the disappointment so much worse

i dont wanna work myself up again, and be hurt

you can ignore my post if you want

and go on speculating and making up theories

=]

i just wanted to say my opinions

BTW: hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!

i can barely move b/c i ate so much

Guest COUNTERACT

Oh yeah I've definately given up hope too, it was a nice exprience. :)

But I thought it'd be just fun to wrackle our minds and figure out what they were gonna do (i dont know about the others, but i've totally moved on)

i don't think you're gonna offend anybody saying that, (atleast i dont think) because i think it was you, or somebody else, that we all think differently, while others have given up, some people are still holding on to the hope you know? (not me though ^^; )

Happy Thanksgiving to those south of the border~!

Archived