Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest cutedorkable

^lol *sigh* yes SM does go for looks AND talent personally

but ye its saturday lol nothing yet

but for ppl in toronto and vancouver who auditioned i thnk they will get a call like in december

OMG!! I OWN THIS PAGE!hehe

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

haha...

i got a call today everyone!!! the only problem was that it was from my best friend who moved to NY like a year and a half ago...she's in town this weekend :P

anyway...i'm still praying for everyone every single day...i pray everyday once i get home from work ^^ so hopefully it'll work for at least one of us ^^

Guest System1430291513

haha...

i got a call today everyone!!! the only problem was that it was from my best friend who moved to NY like a year and a half ago...she's in town this weekend :P

anyway...i'm still praying for everyone every single day...i pray everyday once i get home from work ^^ so hopefully it'll work for at least one of us ^^

So was the phone call from SM or your friend????? Well if it was SM...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

haha...

Super_Junior: i hope that answers your question :P

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

haha! just wanted to liven the moment...i dun think it worked too well :sweatingbullets:

man...i cant wait until friday!!! i'm gonna go shopping~~~~~~like crazy :lol:

that was so random and off-topic...sorry :P

Guest cutedorkable

lmao! woo i wanna go shopping but i am soo broke *cries*

OMG

the freakiest thing happened, i got an email dat was in korean and my heart stoppped i dunno how to read it its like scary

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

this is really odd...i've been eating a lot of fortune cookies lately...and like...every single fortune that has to do with "a new path..." "a new career..." "a big change..." etc. had the number 22 as one of the lucky numbers...REALLY WEIRD :blink: for instance...i got some today that said: "Action is worry's worst enemy." "A new business venture is on the horizon." "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another."

and ALL of them had the number 22 in the set of lucky numbers...other fortunes that are just random...they dont have 22 in it...

just thought i'd share :P

cutedorkable: who is it from? also...try using a translation site ^_^

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

Yeah i know there is one for orange county, but i think lee so man only went to the LA one. From what i've heard from my korean friend... LA is filled with talented and pretty korean people.. and that is where most people get scouted.. haha not sure is that true though. .cuz when i went to LA. i only saw white people? LOL .. n/e ways

good looking guys nowadays are lucky... SM is filled with girl trainnees ... so yeah guys get the benefit. I know SM goes for look.. but you dont have to be pretty.. u just have to be um fixable... in case you havent notice.. with a slight change.. a duckling can become a swan.. It's harder to look for good looking guys than girls.. i guess cuz not many guys would go through plastic surgery ? or it's harder for them to become um a swan? LOL haha i odnt even know what i am saying haah

My cousin's bf got scouted..they were telling him to audition and yap yap yap but yeah he never went.. the ladies were techincally checking him out.. which scared him a little bit. he said he refuse to be super junior's 14th member LOL which kinda cracked me up hahaha

From what I've heard, if SM likes you.. then they'll immediately contact you.. or even fly to america just to find you. I am not saying the callbacks are over, but i have a feeling they already picked couple of

"kids" . Truthfully SM isnt fair... most of us would think that they would pick probably couple from each city, then give them a final round.. but yeah sometimes they might just pick all from one city. These are base from my opinions and what i've heard.. so dont quote me on that LOL

Guest lshluvr

I got a call.

NOT

XD

I wish...

Wouldn't it be great if I did? Now time to move the 18th to December 18th LOL

Since in my dream, the people didn't tell us what month XD

HAHA..I feel like a loser...depending on my dreams XD

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

good looking guys nowadays are lucky... SM is filled with girl trainnees ... so yeah guys get the benefit. I know SM goes for look.. but you dont have to be pretty.. u just have to be um fixable... in case you havent notice.. with a slight change.. a duckling can become a swan.. It's harder to look for good looking guys than girls.. i guess cuz not many guys would go through plastic surgery ? or it's harder for them to become um a swan? LOL haha i odnt even know what i am saying haah

OMG!!! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!!!...and i think it's so true...

I got a call.

NOT

XD

I wish...

Wouldn't it be great if I did? Now time to move the 18th to December 18th LOL

Since in my dream, the people didn't tell us what month XD

HAHA..I feel like a loser...depending on my dreams XD

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Guest thelamook

My cousin's bf got scouted..they were telling him to audition and yap yap yap but yeah he never went.. the ladies were techincally checking him out.. which scared him a little bit. he said he refuse to be super junior's 14th member LOL which kinda cracked me up hahaha

LOL. that cracked me up too. xD funny funny. :P

Guest cutedorkable

this is really odd...i've been eating a lot of fortune cookies lately...and like...every single fortune that has to do with "a new path..." "a new career..." "a big change..." etc. had the number 22 as one of the lucky numbers...REALLY WEIRD :blink: for instance...i got some today that said: "Action is worry's worst enemy." "A new business venture is on the horizon." "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another."

and ALL of them had the number 22 in the set of lucky numbers...other fortunes that are just random...they dont have 22 in it...

just thought i'd share :P

cutedorkable: who is it from? also...try using a translation site ^_^

ohh! that might mean something lol! watch out

yes i checked the translation something fame lmao w.e i think its from clubbox haha

From what I've heard, if SM likes you.. then they'll immediately contact you.. or even fly to america just to find you. I am not saying the callbacks are over, but i have a feeling they already picked couple of

"kids" . Truthfully SM isnt fair... most of us would think that they would pick probably couple from each city, then give them a final round.. but yeah sometimes they might just pick all from one city. These are base from my opinions and what i've heard.. so dont quote me on that LOL

lol! its relli funny ur cousin's BF has personality but ye i mean every company goes for looks at least

well..fixable lol yes thats the word

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

that's what i've always believed...looks to SM mean that you're "fixable" lolz!!! well...i think for girls at least...:P

cutedorkable: lolz...yeah...i cant wait until wednesday :lol:

Guest COUNTERACT

Yeah guys DEFINATELY have the advantage, what I also find is that tall guys (180cm and over), even though you won't find them good looking, a lot of people consider them to be good looking because of their height..

Also, have any of the SM guys been even rumoured to have plastic surgery?

Guest lovablekrnstar63

well!

there goes our hopes of someone getting called today

=]

(unless someone did & doesnt wanna tell us *shifty eyes*)

w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu:

haha

"liven the moment" =]

the trick only works well the first time

sorry~

keke jk

i WANNA go shopping on black friday so baddd

but i have practice that friday

..my coach is EVILLL

Cheeseburgerplease:

oh my goodness

if SM DID pick people only from one city

it sucks more on their part

b/c why bother going to all those other cities?

think of the money!! $.$

cutedorkable:

wednesday is the 22nd

the lucky number in all of her fortune cookies

i personally dont believe in fortune cookies

but that's really cool,

how all of them have the same lucky # & same general message

OMG!

WHY do i end up writing like 5 paragraphs for one post!

*sigh*

i can never say what i want to say in short sentences

Yeah guys DEFINATELY have the advantage, what I also find is that tall guys (180cm and over), even though you won't find them good looking, a lot of people consider them to be good looking because of their height..

Also, have any of the SM guys been even rumoured to have plastic surgery?

Did Jae Joong get surgery? 'Cause I heard his eyes were droopier before. Then again, it IS a rumor.

Fortune cookies, eh? WELL! When you say "2" in chinese, it sounds like saying "easy", therefor 22 is "easy easy". :P And chinese people like the number 2. Haha, so yeah. Maybe that's why it's a lucky number.

Archived