Guest miyeOnx3

Guest lovablekrnstar63

COUNTERACT:

"south of the border".. huh?

anyway

i wouldnt be able to do what you're doing

(having completely given up hope

and try to guess what path SM is going to take

in regards to their finalists from this audition)

i would drive myself crazy

and i'd become depressed

b/c..

well, b/c i know that others are getting the privilege to start becoming a singer

while i sit on my butt in front of a screen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pinkychan

^ jsut rememebr tis not that easy to get in oa company that does all sorts of entertainment >< I kinda still haev a little hope for my self, btu tis surpassing by since I'm telling my self tehre will be a nother chance~ considering they are doign mailing and e-mailing auditions so yah ~ and lieks omeone else said earlier-- try other companys~~ my plan was to enter a company and ditch it after 2 years and go to sm ><~~ if i make it that is ~~ but I have a feeling brothers entertainment is really easy to get it -- so try all fo the companys and see what luck you ahev and if youg etaccepted then yayyy and chose w/e company you woudl want to go and ditch it leik i would if i get in ^^

so dont worry to much about it ^^

<3~~

Guest COUNTERACT

sout of the border, i live in canada, therefore the united states is at the south of the border (we have different thanksgivings ^^)

for me, i still want to have a career in this business but i kind of went to the audition knowing that i wont make it (i'm not a very optimistic person, haha...but i knew i lacked many things that they wanted)

but don't give up! this is your first attempt (atleast i think so?) i guess you have to keep trying and learn from the exprience! :)

Guest AZNpopFinatic

Definitley guys,

If you don't make the first time, there will always be the next time to try out. There is always a reason behind every thing. So don't get crushed if one thing doesn't go ur way. "one door closes, while the another door opens" Keep striving for your dream (whatever it may be), you'll accomplish it with success.

I know that some of you have already thought about moving on and move to another plan. But it is nice to hear from people who have information about this current audition. Because although people may think the audition is over, some people are still hoping for this chance.

If anyone knows anthing about the SM auditions selection and stuff, please comment on this thread. It won't only help those who are hoping for the best, but it will also give some future insight for other people as well.

I'm just wondering, has anyone know someone who got a callback and haven't recieved anything yet? Because I'm cheering for all of us, and it'd be cool if we know some more info about this audition.

FYI, not really hyped up about this entire audition but I"m more hyped than my bro, he's like "okay..watever, we'll wait and see." He seems like he just totally not stressing and driven in this audition. He doesn't know how talented he really is. When he got a callback he was like " oh cool..what's next..." I'm so jealous of him. Why did the good genes skip ME!!! I absolutley have no talent. I just sing in the shower, but i'm totally serious when i say this, i saw crack on the shower door and i'm certain that i broke that with my voice.

EVERYONE HERE IS VERY TALENTED!! I KNOW FOR SURE, BECAUSE YOU ALL WOULDN'T HAVE AUDITIONED IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE SKILLZ.... DON'T LET THIS DISCOURAGE YOUR WILL TO PUSH FOWARD!

HWAITING!!!

YUP YUP I should stop talking now...heheh if i have anything new to tell, i'll keep you guys posted!

Good luck everyone!!

Guest shiwon&ryowook

Definitley guys,

If you don't make the first time, there will always be the next time to try out. There is always a reason behind every thing. So don't get crushed if one thing doesn't go ur way. "one door closes, while the another door opens" Keep striving for your dream (whatever it may be), you'll accomplish it with success.

I know that some of you have already thought about moving on and move to another plan. But it is nice to hear from people who have information about this current audition. Because although people may think the audition is over, some people are still hoping for this chance.

If anyone knows anthing about the SM auditions selection and stuff, please comment on this thread. It won't only help those who are hoping for the best, but it will also give some future insight for other people as well.

I'm just wondering, has anyone know someone who got a callback and haven't recieved anything yet? Because I'm cheering for all of us, and it'd be cool if we know some more info about this audition.

FYI, not really hyped up about this entire audition but I"m more hyped than my bro, he's like "okay..watever, we'll wait and see." He seems like he just totally not stressing and driven in this audition. He doesn't know how talented he really is. When he got a callback he was like " oh cool..what's next..." I'm so jealous of him. Why did the good genes skip ME!!! I absolutley have no talent. I just sing in the shower, but i'm totally serious when i say this, i saw crack on the shower door and i'm certain that i broke that with my voice.

EVERYONE HERE IS VERY TALENTED!! I KNOW FOR SURE, BECAUSE YOU ALL WOULDN'T HAVE AUDITIONED IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE SKILLZ.... DON'T LET THIS DISCOURAGE YOUR WILL TO PUSH FOWARD!

HWAITING!!!

YUP YUP I should stop talking now...heheh if i have anything new to tell, i'll keep you guys posted!

Good luck everyone!!

Omg! ur not the onli one! My brother is also auditioned and he is tallented in Music and dancin as well.

he noes how to play the piano and sings also.. however i dunt have this gene,.....

i envy him cos he had the guts to audition while i was there just there for the poster and folder=="

well ur not alone.... just keep in mind! to pray for our brothers

Ganbate ne!~

not a lot of people get it the first time

a lot of artists that are either trainees now or famous went through many stages of auditions! they auditioned many many times too. for example....bi, hes really big now, but he had to audition many mny times!

so dont give up hope on your dream to become famous. even though this audition was not "that one", there are still many more.

well for me, i already sent in audition pictures to BrosEnt, and i am currently making me demo. -__-; im lagging on that, but ahh...

Guest cutedorkable

^ thats true like JJ and like many other ppl

yea, if SM doesn't work TRY ANOTHER COMPANy althoughi prefer SM dunno y

lol

then send in a tape to SM in korea

i am like pretty sure they WILL look at it

Guest AZNpopFinatic

Hey lilXLBee07, i'm new here also, virgin soompiers hahaha!

Commenting on the previous posts, Regardless of what the outcome is gonna be, there will always be other chances (like i said before... i think... if not then i'll say it this time..hehehe)

If there is any news regarding sm and other stuff, keep us posted!

cutedorkable: are u sure that the lady at the audition said that they'll call at december? did she tell it to you or your friend? i've read from another forum that your friend got a callback? CONGRATS TO HER TOO!

Since many of you posted up your stories, Here's my story at the auditions: I went to the auditions at NY to cheer from my brother, and there were so many people there, i tried to start up a conversation with a group of girls, but they just shook me off. they were like "excuse me, i don't want to talk to you, go away!" literally. I have to admit, i didn't wear the most appealing clothing, (baggy pants and a huge sweatshirt.) but still Wow! these people are pretty mean.

Oh yeah, my brother got interviewed by TKC korean TV? and when he was done we walked up the stairs and the same girls looked at us with regret. HAHAHA serve them right! You shouldn't judge people by their cover.

Anyways, I'm cheering for all you guys! Soompier Hwaiting!!!

P.S. I had the biggest thanksgiving dinner EVER! I think i gained like ten pounds just last night! I'm SERIOUS!!

Guest cutedorkable

^ omg those girls seem rude haha

the lady told both of us basically, lol oh and shes my cousin lolz!

but it makes sense casue like our audition dates were last lol

Guest babiixxangel

ii'm so confused ..

ii'm reading the earlier pages and some memebers are saying that

1. they are done with callbacks.

2. they are doing callbacks now.

which statement is true.

ii'm soo confused. @____________@;;

ii;ve been paranoid this whole month .. and to think that the month is almost over .. just decreases my hope.

can anyone answer may question pweeeese?

^ I think that they're done because I got an email today saying that I didn't make it (:

Hahaha~ I think other people will know sooner or later. CHECK YOUR INBOX'S DAILY!

Guest babyangelgurl

^

same here.

i got a e-mail from them today saying i didn't make it.

oh well....i'm not gonna give up though!

fighting soompiers!! :)

Guest swtchunsa

WHAT?

they give out emails if u dont make it?

i thought they just dont tell u nething

if u didnt make it.

okay wth lol

so if u dont get an email

does that mean ull get a call soon?

Guest babiixxangel

oh ii seee now.

oh gosh.

maybe ii should start answering the phone nows xD

not that ii ignore all the calls .. its just those telemarketers.

thx you for the info.

mans, my hopes are just bleh ..

Guest lovablekrnstar63

xJINN:

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hold it

so you get a call if you DONT make it???

hmmm

that goes against everything we've hypothesized in this thread

haha=]

well,

i guess i can wait for the rejection letter and move on with my life

i have a quick question though

did you just audition

or did you get a callback (one of those right after the audition callbacks)?

b/c they might be only doing rejection letters to those whom they showed initial interest for

^i have the same question above

AND

what was the e-mail subject title? that way i can keep on eye and not delete it as spam by accident.

also, which city did you audition for

Guest lovablekrnstar63

lainey:

yep

the location of your audition might have something to do with it also

if you auditioned in one of the earlier ones,

you could have gotten it faster than the rest of us

Guest babyangelgurl

lovablekrnstar63 : i just auditioned. i got an e-mail today that said i didn't advance any further.

lainey : the e-mail title was like "this is the head of sm entertainment audition.."

and i auditioned in atl on 9/29.

Archived