Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest CrystalDragon388

can everyone post where they auditioned and if they got a letter yet??

I auditioned in SF and got a rejection letter on Thanksgiving. I hope that helps.

For all the people who also got the generic rejection letter, I feel your pain. But there is always next year right?

For the people who made it, I'm wishing you the best of luck. Go out there and represent the Asians!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IATEYOU

im sry to everyone who didnt make it. its okay guys, try try again!

and...i have a question..im sry if its in the wrong thread, but i didnt want to start a whole new thing...

for sm auditions, is there a limit to how many times you can audition and is there an age limit?

.....i kinda want to try..i saw some sm audition stuff on youtube.......and some of the acting was really ...terrible..im sry X__X but i want to..try maybe sometime in the future..heheh

thanks in advance :)

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

^ you can try as many time as you like, theres no limit for that.

only if you're really desprite to become a singer.

and the age, perferibly i don't know...12-23? cause you need to train and stuff..

i don't know if little kids would audition...

Guest azngaryu

well arent they just sending out rejection letters now?

wouldnt they have picked the people they liked already?

i dunno, it just seems like they would, since like the people they liked got called back a day after or so or were asked to stay in.

the ones that got a call back the next day or at the day of audition were just privite recordings at the hotel they stayed at...my friend got call back twice and he's still waiting for an answer = ="

to be completely honest with you, the main reason why i was one of the 10 people they called for washington dc was becuase i was skinny, tall, and not ugly

>_< boa's hella short thou. and there's a lot of female celebs, no offence, in super girls (w/e their called) that aren't the greatest looking at all -w-; (there's pics on soompi of them before surgery.. whoa)

that contradicts this... ? >_< i thought talent was main.. this is depressnig.. .and so... -w-;; fake.

^ i completely agree with you

anyway i auditioned in NY (vocal) and my friend (singing and dancing) got her i'm sorry letter but i didn't get anything -.- i'm getting all nervous i hope i get something (right about now even rejection sounds good...)

Guest angel_cutie

i wish i was your friend that went to the private audition... my mom and dad wouldnt let me and now im thinking im the only person that got called for the private audition that got rejected -.-" im so saaad..i thought i was over this phase but im back on square 1

Guest tink3rr

angel_cutie : you were calledback in the vancouver one? you're not the one that got called back that got rejected lahhh . my 2 friends did too . lmao, it's okay there's always next year ^^

Guest angel_cutie

angel_cutie : you were calledback in the vancouver one? you're not the one that got called back that got rejected lahhh . my 2 friends did too . lmao, it's okay there's always next year ^^

omo!!! seriously!? i dont get why they would pic about 5 people for private and them getting rejected =.= lol

yeah..im gonna try and audition next year too lol and yeah i was called back from vancouver

Guest ImperfectionEmbodied

I...kinda already wasn't expecting ANY e-mail or so from them--at least, not so soon. There's SO many people...and they're still doing auditions elsewhere, right?

Remember~ Hangkyung from Super Junior got his callback SIX MONTHS (I think that's right! ^^) after his try in the Global Auditions in China.

Guest Pinkychan

yeeeeshh T.T yeh I got a rejection letter. its was similare to next year except there wasnt a lot of emails in the Cc part. I wonder why LOL

but yeahhh they could be incouraging? i dunno ><

but yesh hopw hey will come again ><

my perspective goes leik this.

well my way of thinking. if you dont get a call back you might as well wait for that rejection letter. o.o

its like a 1% you might get a call back if you didn't get one when the staff were still in your area of the country o.o

sooo yeehhh >< I dont think vancouver got any one to be part of sm this eyah T.T XD daannngg

and threer thought that we hadsmeone to brag about lol

Guest liljoekim09

i went to the chicago audition. i was number 21 and i was the 1st one in my group. I sang my song and afterwards the two girl judges talked to each other and one of them was like (in korean) 'good job, now can you sing a korean song for us?" and i replied "what kind?" then she said "anykind". I was freaked out because i didn't have one prepared, I am korean but being put on the spot like that -_-. So i sang the first thing that came to mind which was bo go ship da-_-. I didn't even know the words. Afterwards she made this nod and and was like "ok next". I was so sad haha. But I was the only one in the group they asked to sing again so I guess it meant they were interested in me at least.

i got the email-_-

Guest angel_cutie

yeeeeshh T.T yeh I got a rejection letter. its was similare to next year except there wasnt a lot of emails in the Cc part. I wonder why LOL

but yeahhh they could be incouraging? i dunno ><

but yesh hopw hey will come again ><

my perspective goes leik this.

well my way of thinking. if you dont get a call back you might as well wait for that rejection letter. o.o

its like a 1% you might get a call back if you didn't get one when the staff were still in your area of the country o.o

sooo yeehhh >< I dont think vancouver got any one to be part of sm this eyah T.T XD daannngg

and threer thought that we hadsmeone to brag about lol

hey hey~ me and someone else may be eliminated from the vancouver catagory but that dosent mean all 5 are right?? i havent heard about thoese 2 twins related to choi siwon getting a rejection letter -.- i hope they dont!! i realli want someone from vancouver to get in and represent us so then more korean concerts here!! hadly anything fun like that happenes here xD

I'm turning EMO. I just got my rejection letter....

07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition

Hello,

This is the head of S.M. Entertainment Audition.

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition.

The ¡®07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada ¡¯ that was held between Sept. 13th through Oct. 20th unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again the time and effort given the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements please contact us as 2007smhelp@smtown.com

To the ones that went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

For those who have received their rejection e-mails...where did you guys audition?!

I auditioned in Chicago and HONESTLY, I don't think I made it.

Hahaha.

Low self-esteem, I know.

But yeah, now I'm just sitting here and waiting for my rejection letter/email.

LoL.

Guest shampoohead

i think the auditions are officially over today since their last stop is Malaysia.

a massive 400++ people auditioned in Malaysia but I still doubt there'll be callbacks because personally I feel they are more concerned about the "western" side of the world if compared to Malaysia.

a friend who auditioned was told to get back in after his audition and he waited outside for a few hours for their "call". Finally he went in again because it took too many hours the judges told him to go home and that they'll call if they really wanted.

so what do you think?

just wondering if anybody was accepted into SM already after the callbacks. Whats the minimum amount of callbacks, any idea?

O_o

i got the rejection letter T_T

haha but its better than waiting

they said unfortunately they really liked me but it didnt work out or something

BS.

hahahaha -_____-

man i really wanted to get innnn!!

theres always next year

oh yeah

my friend told me that once sm sent her a rejection letter and then a few months later they sent her a email saying they wanted a callback

can that happen?

idntknow if shes telling me the truth or not -__-

Archived