Choi Tae Joon & Park Shin Hye Couple [Official Couple]

Rin90

23 hours ago, NukeA said:

Hai, guys. I'm a longtimer Shinhye fan. To be honest, i've been shipping her for years, i've been in Minshin and Darling ship. No hurt feeling, really. Cause what really matter to me is her happiness. I respect and support whatever her decisions. And all I can do is wishing her the best. I won't judge or anything, cause this is her life. Be happy, my dear Shinhye.

Almost us cames from other ship..  ㅋㅋㅋ

I m raeshin,  dooley, jongshin (darling) shipper bfore become hardly shipping taecshin (taecyeon + shinhye) couple...  And its okay since shin hye gt her real love..  I didnt find tae joon + shin hye's spark yet but i guess tae joon is a brave man who win shin hye's heart. 

1 hour ago, Rin90 said:

I m raeshin,  dooley, jongshin (darling) shipper bfore become hardly shipping taecshin (taecyeon + shinhye) couple...  And its okay since shin hye gt her real love..  I didnt find tae joon + shin hye's spark yet but i guess tae joon is a brave man who win shin hye's heart. 

I'm darlingcouple shipper and Im just happy that sh is dating openly. I'm just happy that she's happy 

5 hours ago, Rin90 said:

Yes, we were.

Well, I actually i questioned their closeness few times. Is it really just close friend or something. But, when I know he's younger then her, I doubt my self cause Shinhye said before that she didn't interested in seeing a younger man. But, then again, we can't choose who we love, right? I guess he can gain her love and trust by his persistence, always by her side, I don't know.. But, above all, I'm glad she's trying to be brave by admiting it. I hope she finds someone who really love, respect, and cherish her.

18 hours ago, NukeA said:

Yes, we were.

Well, I actually i questioned their closeness few times. Is it really just close friend or something. But, when I know he's younger then her, I doubt my self cause Shinhye said before that she didn't interested in seeing a younger man. But, then again, we can't choose who we love, right? I guess he can gain her love and trust by his persistence, always by her side, I don't know.. But, above all, I'm glad she's trying to be brave by admiting it. I hope she finds someone who really love, respect, and cherish her.

Its happen to my closw friend. She always said that she didnt find younger men charming and she makes fun of me when i told her that im okay to date with  years younger then me like 'euww, i will not date with little brother...'

Now her fiance is a year younger than her and she told me...  Im surprised by myself how did i fall in love with a baby. :ph34r:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Love is unpredictable... Yet sweet. 

Tae joon is handsome more than enough. I watch his variety show and he take relationships seriously... 

I think ctj is matured and serious with the thing he does . He’ll think carefully before doing it . As I read in ctj interview last year that when it comes to dating style he said that whether it’s love or friendship he has to be sure if himself before acting on it because he doesn’t want to lie and he will give his 100 self on it. So this maybe the reason why he was chosen by shin hye. And knowing that he goes to sh restaurant to he and both families know their relationship and ctj friends are aware of it means means he’s serious and matured person. I just hope that both of them will be strong and happy . Whatever lies in the future only GOD knows. We just pray for them . And wish for the success in their careers. I’ll support both of them . I hope all shin hye and tar join fans will hold hands together to support the two since they already confirmed their relationship.

3 hours ago, Rin90 said:

Its happen to my closw friend. She always said that she didnt find younger men charming and she makes fun of me when i told her that im okay to date with  years younger then me like 'euww, i will not date with little brother...'

Now her fiance is a year younger than her and she told me...  Im surprised by myself how did i fall in love with a baby. :ph34r:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Love is unpredictable... Yet sweet. 

Tae joon is handsome more than enough. I watch his variety show and he take relationships seriously... 

That unpredictably sweet and cute actually. Cause we'll never know what's God plan for us. 

Yes, I watched his tv show too. You know, I start to get curious about him. Lol..like parent usually do..still worry, but hope for the best..

He looks matured and manly with this haircut . Who will say he’s younger than shin hye . Shin hye looks young for her age while tar join looks manly for his age so I guess they match. He had to look manly for his woman. Hahaha . After the news first time he shows up with different look. He looks inspired and in love . Now hope to see shin hye. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived