[Drama 2018] The Undateables / Handsome Guy and Jung Eum 훈남정음

Admin

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks @SUNlight02 for posting the pictures and videos,I hope you will continue doing so to increase our thread's pages and we can spazz more of the different snippets from the BTS.:wub:

I think they just shot some scenes from Jeju Island coz now they are back in Seoul and filming particularly at Incheon , based on HJE latest Instagram post.The premier is getting nearer,so excited for this:wub::D:)

Seriously!!!

These two look mighty fine together!

Hwang Jung Eum And Namgoong Min Bicker Over What’s Important In Love For “The Undateables”

Hwang-Jung-Eum-Nam-Goongmin.jpg

Upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Undateables” has dropped a new teaser introducing what’s most important in love.

“The Undateables” is a romantic comedy that tells the love story of Kang Hoon Nam (Namgoong Min), a man who is against romance and thinks he knows everything about love, and Yoo Jung Eum (Hwang Jung Eum), a woman who has always dreamed of love and marriage, but has given up on dating. Namgoong Min and Hwang Jung Eum will be reuniting as the leads for “The Undateables” after working together seven years ago on “Can You Hear My Heart?”

The teaser starts off with Hwang Jung Eum introducing, “The important thing in dating? Sincerity. Loving with a sincere heart.”

Hwang-Jung-Eum.jpgNamgoong Min interrupts her to say, “Sincerity? No, dating is about skill. It’s like a business that starts when each others’ qualifications match up.”

Nam-Goongmin.jpg

Hwang Jung Eum looks on at Namgoong Min with disgust before confronting him. She remarks, “We have an impressive dating master over here,” before asking him directly, “Excuse me, you’ve never went all in on love before, right?” Namgoong Min assertively replies, “Why would you go all in on love? All that’s left is pain.”

The two then stare each other down and continue to bicker over their different perceptions of love. Hwang Jung Eum pokes fun at Namgoong Min’s lack of experience as she says, “Just by looking at you, I can tell you learned dating through reading.”

“The Undateables” will premiere on Wednesday, May 23 at 10 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki! Watch the two leads explain love in the teaser below!

Spoiler

Namgoong Min Stills

Spoiler

Wow  , love all those goodies!:wub: they are mighty fine together, I hope when they start filming,their closeness deepens and the chemistry sparks more:wub:I can feel the excitement, I have no idea how they will work the plot,just give us a weekly  doze of laughter and we will be fine haha:DNamgoonmin looks so fine OMG! and  looks sooo cute in the poster! they are perfect together.:tongue:

BTW: Thanks @SUNlight02 and @AlexandraReid 

Namgoong Min Is A Stylish Heart-Throb For New Drama “The Undateables”

Namgoong-Min.jpg

Upcoming SBS drama “The Undateables” has released its first stills of Namgoong Min!

“The Undateables” is a romantic comedy about a relationship expert who refuses to fall in love, and a woman who dreams of love but has given up on dating.

Namgoong Min completely transformed into his character for the drama. His handsome looks and stylish suits are a perfect match for his character who steals women’s hearts, and his shirts, handkerchiefs, and ties add to his luxurious look.

It’s said that throughout filming, Namgoong Min maintained his dazzling appearance and gave off a charismatic and emotional vibe which earned him praise on set.

Spoiler

Namgoong-Min2.jpg

A source from the drama said, “Even though it was the first day of filming, Namgoong Min looked like he was completely immersed in his character. From the moment he arrived and to the end of filming, he took over the atmosphere of the set. You’ll be able to see various charms of Namgoong Min in this drama.”

Spoiler

Namgoong-Min1.jpg

This drama is directed by Kim Yoo Jin who co-directed “Wanted” and “Into the World Again,” and written by Lee Jae Yoon of the drama “Tamra the Island” and films “Red Carpet” and “Fight.” It’s also produced by the production company Mongjakso whose previous works include “My Love Eun Dong” and “Oh My Venus.”

=====

BTS from SBS Catch channel

Teaser #3 From what I've understood

JE character: Of course I would love to date but I don't have money, I don't have the ability and I'm busy so I gave up :pensive:

HN character: I don't want to date...when you love game is over...

:joy: I only understood the Korean word for love and the English part! And wow NGM talks fast...Thank God for Subbers 

Quick Question, which the title is true? Undateables or Undatables? Is both of this words has the same meaning?.... Im kinda confused LOL :sweat_smile:

----

Hwang Jung Eum And Namgoong Min Justify Their Lack Of Dating In “The Undateables” Teaser

Hwang-Jung-Eum-Namgoong-Min.jpg

Upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Undateables” has released a new teaser ahead of its premiere!

“The Undateables” is a romantic comedy that tells the love story of Kang Hoon Nam (Namgoong Min), a man who is against romance and thinks he knows everything about love, and Yoo Jung Eum (Hwang Jung Eum), a woman who has always dreamed of love and marriage, but has given up on dating.

The teaser starts off with Hwang Jung Eum working hard, as she says in a voiceover, “Dating? Of course I want to… But I don’t have money, and I’m lacking in abilities.” She continues, “I don’t have time either, so I’ve given up.”

Spoiler

The video then shows Namgoong Min sitting at a cafe as he earnestly explains, “Dating? I don’t really have plans to date. In human relationships, it’s best to not hurt one another.” He adds, “Love is a game with no winner,” before giving a small smile.

This drama will premiere on Wednesday, May 23 at 10 p.m. KST.

soompi

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] The Undatables / Handsome Guy and Jung Eum 훈남정음 - Namgoong Min & Hwang Jung Eum - Premiers on May 23rd
On 8.5.2018 at 9:36 AM, zajebiscie said:

Any idea if it will have annoying 2nd female lead lusting over the male lead?  

:D

I think there is an actress from Afterschool named Lee Joo Yeon, and her role is the daughter of the president of Korea Swimming Association (Wikipedia) , I don't know what particularly  is her role in the drama,but I can sense that she will be ruining the good vibe.:)

1 hour ago, SUNlight02 said:

SBS 'The Undateables' Teaser Ver.2

Thanks @SUNlight02chingu for the video. the scenes look hilarious, I wonder why Jung Eum wasn't dating? Why did she quit the diving team and settled to be a dating counselor? I am curious B):huh:

Sorry admin, Im new to soompi, I dont know how to remove this double post.

Hwang Jung Eum Hilariously Goes After Namgoong Min In Teaser For "The Undateables

Hwang-Jung-Eum-Nam-Goong-Min-11.jpg

Namgoong Min and Hwang Jung Eum show off their hilarious bickering sides in a new teaser for “The Undateables.”

“The Undateables” is about a man who knows everything there is about relationships but doesn’t want to fall in love and a woman who wants to fall in love but can’t.

The teaser begins with a narrator introducing the two main leads separately. Hoon Nam (played by Nam Goong Min) is described as a player, and Jung Eum (played by Hwang Jung Eum) is described as someone who doesn’t date herself but tells everyone else to be in relationships. Jung Eum meets Hoon Nam and yells at him, saying, “Hey! Who do you work for? If I investigate, it’ll all come out!” 

Spoiler

Jung Eum’s spunky personality shines through as she interrogates a man, who reveals that there is a dating column for people who are bad at relationships. Jung Eum then follows Hoon Nam everywhere he goes, watching his every move. She hilariously warns him, sending him a note saying, “I’m watching you!” and even runs after him screaming. The teaser ends with her asking, “Can dating be taught?”

“The Undateables” will premiere on May 23 at 10 p.m. KST.

cr

-====

P/S: I also realized that Choi-Taejoon is also appeared in this teaser (started at 0:07) :blush:

Archived