[Japanese Drama 2018] The Count of Monte Cristo, Monte Kurisuto Haku: Karei Naru Fukushu, モンテ・クリスト伯 ―華麗なる復讐―, April 18, thursdays 22:00

0ly40

The Count of Monte Cristo

File:The Count of Monte Cristo (Japanese Drama)-a00.jpg

Details:

• Drama: The Count of Monte Cristo / The Count of Monte Cristo: Great Revenge (literal title)
  • Romaji: Monte Kurisuto Haku: Karei Naru Fukushu
  • Japanese: モンテ・クリスト伯 ―華麗なる復讐―
  • Director: Mai Takano, Yasuke Noda
  • Writer: Tsutomu Kuroiwa
  • Network: Fuji TV
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: April, 2018 --
  • Runtime: Thursdays 22:00-22:54

Plot

Dan Saimon decides to marry the woman he loves, Sumire Meguro. Due to 3 people, he is falsely accused of a crime and is sent to prison in a foreign land. 15 years later, Dan Saimon gets out of prison. He gains great wealth and comes back as a different person.

Notes

1. Based on 1844 French novel “Le Comte de Monte-Cristo” by Alexandre Dumas.

Cast: Dean Fujioka

Tadayoshi Okura

Mizuki Yamamoto

source: asianwiki

• 3 weeks later...

@jongski @Ayu Rashid We have another Dean drama coming up! I'm trying not to get too excited since you never if it will subbeddragonprayplz.gif?1

but The Count of Monte Cristo is my all time favorite book.I can see Dean nailing the Edmund Dantes part.  Anyway I'm just happy to see him so active. 

@0ly40 Thanks for getting this thread going!:D

@evie7 OML! I haven't even finished his last drama! already Dean Fujioka in another drama! an adaptation of Count of Monte Cristo! ❤️️❤️️

On 3/11/2018 at 12:07 AM, evie7 said:

@jongski @Ayu Rashid We have another Dean drama coming up! I'm trying not to get too excited since you never if it will subbeddragonprayplz.gif?1

but The Count of Monte Cristo is my all time favorite book.I can see Dean nailing the Edmund Dantes part.  Anyway I'm just happy to see him so active. 

@0ly40 Thanks for getting this thread going!:D

What the!! I definitely agree. Going to nail this one ad the Edmun Dantes character. I can feel it. Going to be better than Goodbye Mr. Black (kdrama adaptation of the classic but I drop it #sorrynosorry). I'll be waiting.Yasss! thanks for the thread 0Ly40

2 hours ago, jongski said:

What the!! I definitely agree. Going to nail this one ad the Edmun Dantes character. I can feel it. Going to be better than Goodbye Mr. Black (kdrama adaptation of the classic but I drop it #sorrynosorry).

Chingu I dropped the other drama too after I waited for eons to watch it. I have a feeling the Japanese will give us a good one. I can't wait to watch Dean in this role.

• 4 weeks later...

The plot is very good although i have to add that it being based on AD's novel makes it very interesting. The cast seems good, too, it will be my first time to watch them (if the plan to watch this will push through) but i get the vibe that they're not mediocre so i'll just trust the feeling at the moment. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived