[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Happy Easter too! Can I ask if the complete family tree will be available on the blog? TQIA

@Wuzetian I have the copy in the printed pictorial book by Tang Qi. I will create one and put it on the blog for everyone. I have previously put a quick one up on the forum but will move it to the blog.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 6

@Wuzetian I didn't watch the other shows but just from seeing the youtube video some (if not most) don't seem to be able to carry off the white hair look unlike V. It suits him very well and it gives off this ethereal aura. Even Zhe Yan of TMOPB didn't look half as good as V :joy:

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, chsaf said:

@Wuzetian I didn't watch the other shows but just from seeing the youtube video some (if not most) don't seem to be able to carry off the white hair look unlike V. It suits him very well and it gives off this ethereal aura. Even Zhe Yan of TMOPB didn't look half as good as V :joy:

Agreed. Among all of the characters, DH is the only character that has a strong identity of its own. Not any kind of Legolas look alike with fanciful costumes. Simplicity and elegance for our former Master of the Universe not until he verbalise with his venomous tongue! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Happening tonight ladies! :love: 

041971740d17174a.jpeg

Vengo is so confident in everything he does, not that it's a bad thing, it's just too adorkable. His session was quite funny and yeah, uhm, he can't carry a tune. Haha...I like that he is keeping himself busy. The official page of The Lost Caverns is really good at engaging with viewers. ELoD official page should learn a thing or two from them!!

Spoiler

I like the alternate ending they gave ZGS! Happy Ending with Hong Guniang. His acting was top notch and Hong Guniang was superb! I felt so happy for them. :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Has anyone watched the other 5 dramas? Are they as captivating as our Dong Hua ? :)

Haven't watched any of the others, but Dong Hua is the most magnetic and magnificent of them all. The others got costumes though that I would have liked our emperor to try on. :)

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Vengo is so confident in everything he does, not that it's a bad thing, it's just too adorkable. His session was quite funny and yeah, uhm, he can't carry a tune. Haha...I like that he is keeping himself busy. The official page of The Lost Caverns is really good at engaging with viewers. ELoD official page should learn a thing or two from them!!

Hide contents

I like the alternate ending they gave ZGS! Happy Ending with Hong Guniang. His acting was top notch and Hong Guniang was superb! I felt so happy for them. :heart:

I'm looking forward to the translated clip by Donuts...Glad that you heard it first hand...

• Like 2
  • Love 4

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Agreed. Among all of the characters, DH is the only character that has a strong identity of its own. Not any kind of Legolas look alike with fanciful costumes. Simplicity and elegance for our former Master of the Universe not until he verbalise with his venomous tongue! :lol:

Erm, DHDJ is top but I also have a soft spot for Legolas. Hehe..so, Legolas comes first for me because he stole my heart first? :lol:

• LOL 7

14 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

His venomous tounge is one of his charm..I kind of love it when he look disinterested, cold, and aloof..and I also love his playfulness cheesy sappy sweet and cute whenever he's with FJ..his pouts tho... the cutest.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm looking forward to the translated clip by Donuts...Glad that you heard it first hand...

:thumbsup:

He said that he is very thankful to be given the chance to potray ZGS because he auditioned for the role and had worked really hard. He hope that someone will produce a stand alone story of ZGS and he can once again be a part of it. It got me all excited because I really hope for one! A movie version will be great. He is HOT now so production houses should take note of this love call!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

:thumbsup:

He said that he is very thankful to be given the chance to potray ZGS because he auditioned for the role and had worked really hard. He hope that someone will produce a stand alone story of ZGS and he can once again be a part of it. It got me all excited because I really hope for one! A movie version will be great. He is HOT now so production houses should take note of this love call!

Omg! A stand alone story would be awesome! Especially a drama series with his juniors, maybe their adventures before meeting Hong guniang and the rest. A movie would be nice too but I prefer drama (more episodes) :lol:

• Like 6

I don't know if you any of you have stumbled upon this on twitter...

She has a theory that our DHDJ is not a rock but a unicorn... And according to the author of the pillow book, bai gun gun is a silver fox....

A nine tailed silver fox? 

CUTENESS OVERLOAD:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Erm, DHDJ is top but I also have a soft spot for Legolas. Hehe..so, Legolas comes first for me because he stole my heart first? :lol:

Hahaha..mine was Hatake Kakashi( I wish he was a real person ) although back in 2000  I didn't know his actual face not until 2015..but I love him even more with his mole/beauty mark under the left corner of his mouth.

But yes..Legolas my fave character in LOTR.. maybe because of his silver halir..like H.Kakashi.

Naturally I love DH maybe because of the similarities of three of them..silver hair.. their youthfulness.

The first time I read PB I always think if H.kakashi is real his appearance should be not far from DH.. especially sandalwood smell.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Legolas and DH had set the bar high for white-haired men. 

@Wuzetian DH is the only one ever yet who is still adorable even with his venomous tongue, vinegar glares, and total shamelessness. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, chsaf said:

I'm glad that in TMOPB, Vengo was exchanged to DH and the actor for Zhe Yan preferred being Zhe Yan. 

Serendipity at work. :)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm glad that in TMOPB, Vengo was exchanged to DH and the actor for Zhe Yan preferred being Zhe Yan. 

Serendipity at work. :)

Zhe Yan from tmopb was a bit too old to be an ethereally young phoenix fairy. But he was a good actor.

• Like 7