Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

5 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

If only our boy was smarter.:joy: Or at least written a little smarter in the end. But in this series, I feel like XY does know what love and sacrifice is. We, as the audience and readers, know that in the books he will eventually learn/know better, but in the drama, JH is it for him. We can't choose who we love, or in this case, the writers chose for him. There is something very sweet about XY and his stubbornness in chasing after someone like JH. She's part crazy like him in that aspect, but unlike XY, JH wavers and is fickle with her love. XY is definitely aware of how fickle JH is in the drama, and all of her shortcomings, but he accepts her in a way that nobody in the audience can understand.

XY loves the way FJ does. Even their logic when their affections were not returned. They didn't blame nor resent the one who couldn't love them back.

He'll get smarter, coz he's always hanging out now with LS. He misses the 3rd prince enough he's willing to play go even if he hates the game, hehehe! And since he seems to be a fixture now in DH's household, he'll be trained by BGG and DH. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

XY loves the way FJ does. Even their logic when their affections were not returned. They didn't blame nor resent the one who couldn't love them back.

He'll get smarter, coz he's always hanging out now with LS. He misses the 3rd prince enough he's willing to play go even if he hates the game, hehehe! And since he seems to be a fixture now in DH's household, he'll be trained by BGG and DH. :lol:

I really want to know how TQ feels about the creative liberties the production took with XY and JH's ending. She was part of the script writing process right? But are we sure she chose this? Was this added on/chosen afterwards in post production?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I really want to know how TQ feels about the creative liberties the production took with XY and JH's ending. She was part of the script writing process right? But are we sure she chose this? Was this added on/chosen afterwards in post production?

Unless somebody in the know speaks up, or leaks something... She might be part of the scriptwriting team, but not everything gets followed while shooting. Even the scenes that make the final cut for the episodes. :expressionless:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

32 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Excellent point!  BGG's parents have set the standard quite high. Where will he find someone as beautiful, lively, affectionate, loving and good at cooking as his mother? 

Lol. When BGG is older, I am sure he will do majority of the protecting! DH probably be training BGG since he was little to protect his mother and sister at all cost.

That would be mean that BGG might have to stay single for the rest of his life as well.. Ha ha..now I feel bad for DHFJ's children :P, that is the price they have to pay for being the children of Dongfeng lol. 

• LOL 10

33 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Yeah, she wasn't supposed to end up with XY in the leaked redemption scene, my question is, who wrote that she would end up with XY,  and why did they not think to include how/why/what she did to deserve that ending. I feel like the scene was an afterthought, probably more so for XY to have a happy ending than JH.

they could have left and open finale or those two,  to me they tried to writte JH as a victim,  victim of ML , a victim of "his love "etc, etc , and they give her the happy ending because she was a "victim" what the writters forgot is the victim made a big mistake and messed up the lives or the main couple of the story and for that she needs a redempriotn scene she needed a scene when she aknowledges her mistake so she can "deserve" that final  but even in her final scene with yan chiwu, she only talks about her ,her and her feelings, she is still selfish  xiao yan is a great character and if the happy ending was for him well it felt so lacking 

and in another topic i wpuld love to see the story of GunGun if tould be cool if tangqi decides to writte about him in the future!!! 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1

And Cheng Yu is the winner for the twitterverse Beauty Pageant (not including the Bai women)

EU6mSQ_U8AI8OAu?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

To be honest, I could careless who XY or JH end up with at the end, I just can't stand and digest the way how JH suddenly madly in love with XY. I mean like how? From crazy in love with MS, and then DH, and suddenly XY.. They even barely communicate! Well I don't really know if they ever really communicate though.. since I kept FF her scenes.. :sweatingbullets:

I can't stand her so much that I feel bad for the actress who portrayed her.. I can't even remember her name, but whenever I see a drama with her inside, i can't see her as someone else but JH. 

If only JH sacrificed her self to redeem her sins like perhaps helping holding ML together with Biyiniao Clan, her character won't be badly hated I guess..but never mind.. Even she wanted to help.. She can't.. The only skills she has just manipulating and cheating also lying just like what she did in mortal realm..not to mention I almost vomit when she call FJ jie jie, I screamed.. Where is mirror.. She need to see her self in the mirror.. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

And Cheng Yu is the winner for the twitterverse Beauty Pageant (not including the Bai women)

I agree with the result. I also find Chengyu very beautiful. And the Maid in Mortal Realm, the butterfly girl.

• Like 6

by the way is amazing to see this forum still so active weeks after the drama ended i rememeberwhen the talk was about reach 400 pages and now we are almost at 600 pages!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Does XY really love JH? He kept harping on about her beauty and talents. But does XY really understand what love is? 

He understands about love but doubtful he really loved JH. I mean, like what you said - he only talks of her looks and talents. Nothing or barely anything about her character. 

Compare to DH at the Yueling flower festival. "She's pretty, and she'll be prettier when she grows up. She has good personality and she is capable in every aspects. In short, she's perfect. It's certain that she's perfect because she's the one I adore."

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

by the way is amazing to see this forum still so active weeks after the drama ended i rememeberwhen the talk was about reach 400 pages and now we are almost at 600 pages!!! 

That is because the fans are deeply in love with our couple, I can't even watch any other drama without comparing it with ELOD. But well now I am reading Remarried Empress, it is out of topic but the story is good! I am wondering if it would make into a drama. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He understands about love but doubtful he really loved JH. I mean, like what you said - he only talks of her looks and talents. Nothing or barely anything about her character. 

Compare to DH at the Yueling flower festival. "She's pretty, and she'll be prettier when she grows up. She has good personality and she is capable in every aspects. In short, she's perfect. It's certain that she's perfect because she's the one I adore."

I must be blind for not seeing them.. 

• LOL 7

43 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Si Ming said that if Cheng Yu is the daughter of DH and that fairy, that fairy must be a national beauty. :P That supposed fairy mother is FJ, world's number two beauty! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Haha, yes!! Still going strong :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Unless BGG's choice is very bad, I don't think that FJ and DH will interfere. Even if the future girl is a mortal, or an spiritual animal who gained enough cultivation to have human form. (Looking at you Tianjun for discriminating against Su Su and Shao Xin).

There's so much possibilities to this series. I can see 3L3W will go on for a loooooong time :D.  There's so many characters to write about.  Their children and their children's children...:love:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 3

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Si Ming said that if Cheng Yu is the daughter of DH and that fairy, that fairy must be a national beauty. :P That supposed fairy mother is FJ, world's number two beauty! :lol:

Talking about worlds beauty, Baiqian supposed to be the prettiest woman in all realms, but why nobody recognize her as the most beauty as well when she was Susu? Even Zheyan thought she identical to Baiqian which mean there was nothing change on her. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, daydreamer77 said:

There's so much possibilities to this series. I can see 3L3W will go on for a loooooong time :D.  There's so many characters to write about.  Their children and their children's children...:love:

There are two adorables now - Ali and Gungun. Apart from their cuteness, we already see with them what we loved about their parents. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

The audience would be us and our children and then the children of our children as well.. :lol:

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Knowing that XY's story will be years in coming to fruition from the author, they probably decided to end his story in ELoD for closure. That's why JH was chosen.

Haha, maybe it's just in Ji Heng's dream :joy: like when Xuanren was dreaming  of him and Xiaojiu that night :joy:.

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Haha, maybe it's just in Ji Heng's dream :joy: like when Xuanren was dreaming  of him and Xiaojiu that night :joy:.

OMG, yes please! That would have been the perfect ending for JH, in her dreams!:joy: I will choose to interpret that scene like this from now on. 

6 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Talking about worlds beauty, Baiqian supposed to be the prettiest woman in all realms, but why nobody recognize her as the most beauty as well when she was Susu? Even Zheyan thought she identical to Baiqian which mean there was nothing change on her. 

Hahahaha, was it nepotism all along? Or because she was mortal, she was insignificant. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1