[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

39 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I'm in. I love LSG and OYS chemistry since Hwayugi first episode, ever since their first scene together (the adult Jin Sun Mi saw Son Oh Gong at crosswalk).

Reveal hidden contents

I love their playful interaction in this video, 2:05 - 2:10

Yes, me too.. I already can feel their chemistry on the first scene.. I love that too!! when suddenly LSG run after OYS and then they laugh together.. this is the cut video of that interection.. :wub:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Yeon Seo looks beautiful on that green dress, I also love this BTS moment when they seeing each other, and when they share the laugh.. 

Oh Yeon Seo looks beautiful on that green dress, I also love this BTS moment when they seeing each other, and when they share the laugh.. 

On 1/25/2018 at 8:19 PM, agrinaika said:

I always love seeing the cast enjoy filming, seeing them smiling happily while filming makes me love the drama and the cast more. I want Hwayugi cast and crew become closer just like  DOTS cast and While You Were Sleeping cast. WYWS cast interaction in IG and hang out together after drama makes me love their relationship, I hope the same for Hwayugi cast.

*Sorry for mention another drama here

2 hours ago, dvrels said:

I always love seeing the cast enjoy filming, seeing them smiling happily while filming makes me love the drama and the cast more. I want Hwayugi cast and crew become closer just like  DOTS cast and While You Were Sleeping cast. WYWS cast interaction in IG and hang out together after drama makes me love their relationship, I hope the same for Hwayugi cast.

*Sorry for mention another drama here

Me too, i love to look the casts enjoying their filming with more interaction between them just like BTS of w *sorry for mention another drama, I can feel more of their chemistry because of their BTS, i hope Hwayugi's BTS team can make more cute BTS for our couple xixixi. tbh, our couple seems so flat on the BTS, they always looks serious when doing the filming, besides from what i read and watched many actor and actres said that OYS has a bright and 'naughty' personality even Joo won said that she is the most easy going actress that can get close with him fastest but but but why LSG and OYS looks very cold with a serius vibe haha i dont understand but I think this is a good thing, maybe there is something between them.. like when you like/love someone you will be act differently from the usual... hehehe

Awww there's a thread for these two already, how lovely! I sort of shipped them already from the trailers but then my shipping was solidified in ep 1. They're the best thing of Hwayuki; I ship them in real life now too, but I like it was said she acts oddly cold in the AKO BTS. Maybe they need to show more BTS especially of our couple and of OYS in general too.

I was a little skeptical at 1st with casting OHS (I hadn't seen her acting before) because she gives of a "nothing special or interesting just ordinary looks" vibe but once you see her acting it's noticeable this isn't actually the case lol. Don't know why she has such a wierd 1st impression lol but her eyes are actually quite awesome glassy and dreamy like. I have a couple of her other dramas on my Plan To Watch list, I guess now I'll watch them sooner than I originally planned. So now I'm suddenly a fan of her, and I was basically like meh about her before lol

I'd seen glimpses of LSG in Interviews and award ceremonies as well as his guest role in The Greatest Love, so I was somewhat familiar with him yet had never seen his acting either. He immidiately seemed suitable in the role already from the trailers. I might check out his dramas later on especially the one with Han Hyo Joo as I'm her fan

Don't know if I'd be able to ship him now though with anyone but OYS lol

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD and so soon too! :wink:

I'm lookong forward to all the shipping material :D

19 minutes ago, intrariver said:

I might check out his dramas later on especially the one with Han Hyo Joo as I'm her fan

You've never seen Brilliant Legacy/Shining Inheritance? Boy you're missing out. That's the most addictive Korean drama I've ever seen and launched both LSG & HHJ to stardom. That drama took Korea by storm back in 2009 and achieved 46.1% in ratings in the final episode.

It's the DoTS and My Golden Life of it's time. 

On 1/26/2018 at 10:45 AM, agrinaika said:

Lee Seung Gi's Compliment for Oh Yeon Seo :heart::wub:

His compliment really lovely, easy going actress ❤️❤️❤️

Here is the complete version of that interview 

Spoiler

Oh yeon seo is a woman that loves to work on a comfortable environment and is playful with her co-stars. I love the bts of sassy girl. OYS usually gives the strong hard to approach vibe by just looking at her but once you approach her she is easy going and free spirit. 

I have been and OYS fan since 2012 and LSG since way before meeting oys and i enjoy all of his and her dramas- 

4 hours ago, astrobooy said:

Their chemistry is good that we have 2 threads for them lmao :lol:

lol sorry i dont know if I make it double :( just realized :( how to delete it?what should i do?

2 hours ago, akoomy said:

I like to think that if she's acting differently, it means something is different here

yes, i like to think that way too.. she is really different here in Hwayugi.. I take a look another BTS of Oh Yeon Seo in another drama and she looks very bright ( i means not in a very serious vibe with less interaction) like on the My sassy girl BTS and come back mister BTS.. :huh:

15 minutes ago, agrinaika said:

lol sorry i dont know if I make it double :( just realized :( how to delete it?what should i do?

You don't need to. I checked the other thread. It's for characters Song Oh Gong and Jin Sung Mi, not the actors Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo. :)

1 hour ago, dvrels said:

She was bright at the bts of filming the characters teasers, and the photoshoot session. The bts of their second kiss scene, she looks cheerful . Hopefully she'll enjoy filming and stay healthy

Yuup maybe we're looking too much into it ! 

Hi all, so happy that finally this couple have thread here.. its been a while for me to stay away from shipper world. The last time i shipped for SScp and now they were married couple. I wish seungyeon couple will sail smooth too.  About Yeon Seo bts, i think she just try to do her best because this is Seung gi first comeback drama, so she dont want to failed his co star. I hope this just my thought because it will bring some burden to her. Lets just support them, and hope the love sparkle will touch them. I have watched Seung gi 'master in the house' too, i sense some loneliness when he's contemplating before sleep in thfor e first episode, though he were worried about his comeback project. Well long way to go, both still young, but they really have great chemistry. Just give them time, love will find a way. Sorry if I blabbering to much, and thanks for all the video, pictures and info here, keep it coming and cheers me every day. Saranghannika friends!

Archived