[Drama 2018] Let's Hold Hands And Watch The Sunset, 손 꼭 잡고 지는 석양을 바라보자

larus

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful camera work. I love the way it is directed. I hope it is good. But what did she mean at the end of the teaser 

" Sorry yeobu, there is someone else". I hope she does not use her illness as an excuse to divorce her husband. I hate noble idiocy:crazy:

February 22 2018

Teaser trailer for MBC drama series “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset”

Lets_Hold_Hands_Tightly_and_Watch_The_Su

First teaser trailer added for MBC drama series “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset” starring Han Hye-Jin and Yoon Sang-Hyun. The teaser trailer revels in its quintessential melodrama roots with lines like Yu In-Young stating around the 0:07 mark “I’ve come to steal Kim Do-Young” and around the 0:37 mark Han Hye-Jin stating with tears streaming down her face “I’ve found someone else” (when earlier scenes show her undergoing some type of CAT Scan).

“Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset” will first air March 21, 2018 in South Korea … box of tissues required.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-mbc-drama-series-lets-hold-hands-tightly-and-watch-the-sunset

Video from the first scvript reading.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Let's Hold Hands And Watch The Sunset, 손 꼭 잡고 지는 석양을 바라보자 - Wed & Thu @ 21:55 PM KST - Premiers on March 21st
March 6 2018

4 character posters for MBC drama series “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset”

Lets-Hold-Hands-Tightly-and-Watch-The-Su

Here’s 4 character posters for MBC drama series “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset.” The 4 character posters are of Han Hye-JinYoon Sang-HyunYu In-Young and Kim Tae-Hoon. Caption on Han Hye-Jin’s poster states “I had someone I liked” and caption on Yoon Sang-Hyun’s poster states “We will keep our promise.” Caption on Yu In-Young’s poster below states “I have a right to have you” and Kim Tae-Hoon’s poster states “I want to save her no matter what.”

Meanwhile, teaser trailer #2 has been added on AsianWiki. “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset” will first air March 21, 2018 in South Korea.

Lets-Hold-Hands-Tightly-and-Watch-The-Su

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/4-character-posters-for-mbc-drama-series-lets-hold-hands-tightly-and-watch-the-sunset

seems like a interesting drama, but it does worry me reading that she ask for divorce when she become sick to spare husband... and then his first love enter...  to me it would be more heartwarming drama seeing them fighting her sickness together, or at least he fiend out the reason for her asking for divorce. but then it seems like he gonna be occupied with his first love based on 3rd teaser.  don´t know if i gonna watch this when i got a feeling i gonna pull my  hair in frustration by thing they do.

Archived