[Drama 2018] About Time / 어바웃타임

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung And Lee Sang Yoon Share A Meeting Of Destiny In “About Time” Teaser 

Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Sang Yoon’s fantasy romance drama has released another trailer!

In the teaser, Lee Sung Kyung sits in an old-fashioned tram and watches the people around her, all of whom have timestamps on their skin. She smiles sadly as she looks at the couples and children, but her eyes widen in surprise when she catches sight of Lee Sang Yoon across the aisle. Alone in the tram at last, the two stare at each other as the trailer comes to a close.

“About Time” is about a woman named Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung), who can see people’s life expectancies, and a man named Lee Do Ha (Lee Sang Yoon), who can pause time. It will premiere on May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST on tvN.

I’m looking forward to this drama because of Lee Sang Yoon. I don’t think I’ve disliked any of his dramas yet ! However, Lee Sung Kyung, I really want to like her she seems like such a sweetheart and down to earth person in her interview but drama wise it’s a no for me at the moment. She’s always playing some hubnoxious character, all she did was scream in cheese in the trap, her character was pointless in doctors and weight lifting fairies seemed like she only lifted teeth from under children’s pillows. I hope they finally gave her a character that will display her talent and do her justice

Kim Sa Hee to appear on tvN ABOUT TIME as a chaebol's daughter-in-law

1RYDA1R3PH_1.jpg

Actress Kim Sae Hee confirmed her appearance on the tvN drama 'Moment to Stop: About Time'.

Actress Kim Sae-hee is cast on drama
'The Time I Want to Stop: About Time'. Kim Sang Hee will play Kim Hye Young, not only shows an elegant  figure but also shows the figure of a chaebol's daughter-in-law who emits a splendid aura.

Kim Sang-hee is not only playing an avant-garde theater but also playing a big role in various fields such as screen, theater, etc., so she is interested in attracting new viewers through this new drama 'Stop Moment: About Time'.

On the other hand, the TVN drama 'The Time I Want to Stop: About Time' is the story of a woman called Micaela (Lee Sung Kyung) who has the ability to watch the life clock. It will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on May 21st.

Source: http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RYDA1R3PH

@Libera thanks for the updates :)

Last week, on All The Butlers, LSY mentioned that he is certified in scuba diving so I think the guy in scuba gear turning away from us could be Sang Yoon. lol.   They were filling out resumes in the K-variety show, the guys were surprised that LSY sheepishly mentioned it in his certification licenses section.  He was quiet about it too. lol

Archived