KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BongEE

lmao i'm back too (ba:[7]:bu) XP HAHAHA..... ahhhhhhh our huge thread is gone T_T.. its ok.. start off fresh.. la la la <33 lmao wow this feels soo diff... just wait a day and it'll be back up XP

lol Ayumi.. CongEE.. as in the food? XP

puahaha! yA congee asi n food.. for some reason.. it switches from Bongee and Congee LOL

i donno why.. i alwaysl iked the sound of congee... always wanted to name my dog that =( but i don HAVE A DOGGY T___T

BTW VICTORIA, THE CD IS OUT?!?!?! it hot it'd come out.. in november?!?! IM LOST T^T anyawys... i wanna get it but....... my mommy won't let me >=(

i'll get it somehow -0-

The actual single's out in November, but you can preorder it now. I guess to figure out how many CDs they should print?

494 Jin pics coming up...most are just Jin, not including the NYC photobook & group pics...-_-...not really sure if I got rid of all the doubles...

If you guys want Akame pictures, just tell me...

Kame has only 364...T_T

These numbers are ridiculous... :ph34r: ...Ahhh~!! I better go back to my fan fic...T_T *sniff...

Why is ysi taking sooooo long!! *tears hair out...

WOOOAH craazy!!!! Taht's a lot of pix! (: Thanks for sharing!

I don't wanna go through and count mine ... all I know is there's more Kame than Jin, lol.

Guest xXstrwbr1zXx

whee... I just came back today from japan and i see kamenashi's face everywhere on fans and billboards and alot on tv. So i'm kinda curious to hear them sing :) they performed on this show but i sorta missed it bah >.<

I tried going to hmv but they didn't have kat-tun only the dvd :tears:

so would anyone like to share some songs? thanks!

Guest wednesday

hi guyz!!!

kat-tun's new show kat-tun da is up at jpopsuki now...juzz checked it awhile ago & currently DL it..but its a bit slow...hopefully i'll b finish b4 go midnight..

aside from kat-tun da, they have another new show right? at 1:30am?gomen i dunno the title...

katika...

wow...thanks!! i'll like to request akame pics...hehe...im a big fan of them...

hi shannen!! wlcome to kt thread!

Some mags I scanned and ULed ... there are quite a bit, so, uh, these are just a few.

200510 Myojo

kattun200510myojo093ai.th.jpg kattun200510myojo104fo.th.jpg kattun200510myojo116xm.th.jpg kattun200510myojo129yi.th.jpg kattun200510myojo130oz.th.jpg kattun200510myojo148my.th.jpg kattun200510myojo155iw.th.jpg

200509 Duet

200509duet010qr.th.jpg

credit: KanJi/PBF/soompi

Do credit properly, please. I scanned these myself, and, trust me, they took a LONG time.

There are a lot more ... but, uhmm, go to PBF for those? Or I'll try to put theme here ... lol. It's a lot to repost ...and there'll be more once I get my scanner. ^^ Got more mags to scan!

Guest chigusa707

I keep missing their show on NHK its shown once a week and I sometimes catch the ending only. XD But I find them really cute.. specially that Kame.. <3

^LOL HE'S YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW REMEMBER?!?!

BUT IT'S ALRIT, I DONT MIND MY LIL SIS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY HUBBY

IN FACT, EVERYONE'S WELCOMED LOLLLL PUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im in a good mood now cuz Amiia just promised me *looks at Amiia with sharp eyes* that she'll FINALLY STOP THE KAME BASHING!!!

yea~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK GODD!!!

Archived