KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DivineX

aah! sonya ur lucky~>< At least u have some ppl in ur skw who likes or KNOOOW JE boys!!

i showed some of my friends and most of em' called them "girly men" till i threaten em to acll JE boys hot >__> but ONE OF THEM said they were hot....<3 she likes uchi + Kame~ WOOTT!

lol.. i understand, some of my friends also said they're "gayish" or "girly" too.. grrrrr~~ oh well, i guess only we know how to appreciate KAT-TUN. :lol:

^i just tell them "you're just jealous" even if i know they arent LOLL

__12491___12467___12521___65312_.jpg

__12491___12467___12521___65312_1.jpg

a kawaii akame pics!

they both look good (but bakanishi look blanked out in the first pics LOL)

HELP

WHO KNOWS WHAT MAGAZINE THIS IS!??!?!?!

untitled1zz.png

mine's bout 600+Mb :)

& hi to all the new KAT-TUN fans!!~~~ :lol: let's spread some KAT-TUN love.. hee

oh ok.. dunt worry about it then!! Thanks for the offer.

I haven't got anymore quota to dl that big file... :( My stupid ISP server.

BTW, I'm new to KAT-TUN... so i'm wondering, have they debut it yet??? Is there any album out?? I saw they have DVD concert out on Yesasia... but no CD?! :huh:

Cos I don't think they're new group... they've been around for years now haven't they??

Guest DivineX

oh ok.. dunt worry about it then!! Thanks for the offer.

I haven't got anymore quota to dl that big file... :( My stupid ISP server.

BTW, I'm new to KAT-TUN... so i'm wondering, have they debut it yet??? Is there any album out?? I saw they have DVD concert out on Yesasia... but no CD?! :huh:

Cos I don't think they're new group... they've been around for years now haven't they??

hehe.. nope, they haven't debut.. :( we're all waiting for them to debut.. lol.. seems like ages~~~~ meanwhile i guess we have to listen to their songs with the fans screaming in the background <_<

hmm.. but the KamePi single is going to be out in Nov. :lol:

Guest akanishikido

ja;slkfaj VIC YOU BAKA.. lmao... did i really PROMISE? or just say that i'd stop bashing him?? lol i'll ignore him 100%... or try to.. LMAO LMAO

aiya.. i'm scanning WU oct. now.. i'll be back w/ kattun scans whenever its their turn.. LMAO

anywaya ;laksfjd;aksljf I WANT YOU IN NY THIS WINTER TTTTT____TTTTT

Guest BongEE

*GASP*

VICTORIA!! THAT PIC U POSTED OF AKAME..... O___O SO HOOOT<3333333333

anybody know their relation right now?? sometimes... they seem like they ignore each other sometimes.. they seem like their really tight friends.. id on get it @@~

Guest katika

Recently, Kame and Jin have seemed to be a bit distant...T__T

Just finished spamming the Ando Masanobu thread, otherwise I would actually upload some images....there'll be a big of a lag there... :P ...

I'm sorry but this picture is just adorable/hilarious...

1195gx.jpg

holy afjkldsajfdkla;jfk KELLY?!?!!!!!!

THAT B-SET'S TOO HOT!!!!

But i gotta agree that KAME looks SOOOOO CUUUTTTEEE in that issue!!!

(thanx Jeslin <3)

Shannen

i believe that's from the 9/20 TV Guide.. HOT, ISN'T IT?!?!?

AMIIA

TT________TT

YEA JUST DONT EVEN MENTION HIM....I BEG YOUUUUUUUU

and thanx for all the scans <3333

Guest akanishikido

Victoria, those of akame feeding eachother = WINK UP NOV... lmao or it looks like the ones JESLIN posted in PBF <33 but like cut out and put together? XDDD ja;dfj I WANT THIS MAG OMG OMG I WAAANT IT WANT IT T_T.. i wonder when it'll be out in Kinokuniya... lmao.. aiya!!!!!!!

lasjd;f lol ok i'll ignore him ^^v hahaha..... and my scanner... LMAO.... it refused to scan after MARU.. LMAO.. i'm going back to scan it now.. after 2 hrs.. LMAO LMAO ...kattun photos coming up

Archived