[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching drama with sub.I am just amazed with DH.Rating is effect of 2 DH,fighting against eachother.

I thought OTR ruined the food truck but to make OTR happy DH did it :angry:

For onces i liked what OTR said to WJ abt DH and how real DH is cold-W.

Can SH stop saying that to DH that WJ loves her, i am already tired of hearing it.To make ur sister happy and satisfy scarifies.

Now i am 70% sure the husband will be the one to tell WJ the truth as in BCD can't go back to his wife after what happened with JYB also SH lied that she is getting back with her husband which is lie too.The husband can clarify it. OR

The SH diary which DH took can be found by WJ but that chance are low.

I wish drama was having 2 episode more WJ has full right to get angry on SH while she keeps denying WJ feeling and sending him away from her.But if WJ try's to remember the past moments ......SH did try to say she is not CDH but he didn't listen.

WJ expression whenever he is going to meet real Dh is like someone is giving him punishment.

DH is ruining the good things SH did for airline hence OTY has to take charge and looks like SH and OTY will be able to meet that largest shareholder and remove OTR from her position.

SH said I'll show you what happens......when nice people get angry. I am still waiting for that moment from many episode.

First, thanks chingus for all the updates and recaps. I certainly felt better reading your posts ^^

Haha, how ironic!!! so the rating rises when we are actually the most disappointed in the episodes!!! But yah at least this is something to feel happy about since the actors truly deserve recognition :wub:

OK, I actually was about to decide not to watch this week's episodes again with Eng subs and wait till the finale but after calming down, I decided to watch.

Aside from the biggest disappointment which is leaving WJ in the dark about the whole switch thing and seeing him lied to by the two sisters specially SH, actually I think some good things happened in this episode so will start with those first:

• I really loved the twins scenes mainly because we know more about their own minds and how they view the world. It is much needed in this fight between good and bad.
  • Both the twins mother and OPP finally admitted to each other that they have done wrong raising their children. Which totally true in both cases. They have been both occupied by their own feelings with their tragedies (losing husband and wife) and handled the whole situation wrongly when it comes to their children.
  • OTY confronting DH and also seeking his father in trial to gain more power.
  • JYB standing against that mistress, ex husband and MIL and later to OTR as well was something I am glad we saw happening since we have wanted to see it and also SH coming back to help JYB and fighting OTR again was also something I wanted to see.
  • Seeing OTR, CKM and also DH all using each other and stabbing each other in the back is such a delight to watch. 
  • Seems they are not abandoning the father's case. Since we see OTR mentioning again about using that culprit and even we know now she do know about him killing an officer.
  • SH finally realized she has to go against her own sister to win this fight!! SIGH, FINALLY!!

Now about the problems we have right now

• I struggled watching DH and WJ scenes, it was disgusting!!! I didn't even feel like that in WJ and OTR scenes we had before!!! and in this episode I was for once happy of what OTR saying to WJ when she told him about SH and DH history and how DH is not the person he think she is.
  • I still don't understand what SH POV to push WJ away. Yah I can understand she have been avoiding hurting her sister in the process of fighting with OTR and CKM and she did hope her marriage with WJ will be the step that make her abandon her greed. I also can understand that she doesn't feel worthy of WJ love and feels guilty to take him away from her own sister. But it is totally clear that WJ isn't happy like she wishes him to be nor DH is giving up on using him or changing her way of life so WHY LIE TO HIM??? Even after he confessed to love her as SH in front of DH!! Yah she done that after that call about her sister fake illness although it was obvious she was shaken up when he told her not to tell him to leave and she was in pain while telling him about her going back to CR's father but ooh, I was so angry at her at that point :angry:
  • I truly hate how they used WJ as a plot device in this week episodes and excluding him from the whole fight as he is stuck with his confused feelings about the sisters. It is really a wrong move. I so wanted seeing the trio SH, WJ and OTY to fight together.

I don't even know what to expect in the finale week anymore. But there is things that need to be done to give at least some satisfaction to the viewers although I am not putting hopes that those will happen:

• For redemption of SH (yah sadly that is quite needed now) when it comes to her relation with WJ. I need her to come clean to him herself. She need to apologize and explain herself about the whole matter and even get some blame from him.
  • I hope WJ confusion gets resolved in the first episode of next week so we can see the good trio fighting together in the final battle with the bad.
  • With all the kill and death talk from all the characters in these episodes, I don't know if they are going that way for some characters but I personally don't want that to happen specially for DH since SH will feel so guilty about it that I don't think she can live normally or happily after. And that might lead to SH and WJ never happening.

Yeah I am pretty pissed SH went out of way to deceive him these last episodes, she is being crappy , yeah she is the one that has to tell him I dont want anyone else.

SH is no longer innocent in all of this, WH is suffering more and more from everyone know how can you sit back at this point and let this happen? He is not happy at all he is miserable.

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ya, aku benar-benar marah. SH pergi keluar dari jalan untuk menipu dia episode terakhir ini, dia menjadi jelek, ya dia adalah orang yang harus mengatakan padanya aku tidak ingin orang lain.

SH tidak lagi tidak bersalah dalam semua ini, WH semakin menderita dari semua orang tahu bagaimana Anda bisa duduk kembali pada titik ini dan membiarkan ini terjadi? Dia tidak senang sama sekali dia sengsara.

MAYBE HAPPY ENDING (SH and WJ)♡♡♡♡♡♡♡  :):wink:

Still waiting for Eng sub before watching the drama, but after reading all of your posts, have this feeling that the conclusion will initially be a parting of ways between SH and WJ, but over time they will meet again and start afresh their relationship. Do not want an ending like Miss Ripley !

4 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Still waiting for Eng sub before watching the drama, but after reading all of your posts, have this feeling that the conclusion will initially be a parting of ways between SH and WJ, but over time they will meet again and start afresh their relationship. Do not want an ending like Miss Ripley !

I really don't think so WJ  wants SH to be that person he fell in love with.

Not to mention the story he was reading to her daughter lol

DH is very smart she know WJ will be able to figure out truth soon so she is rushing the marriage thing with her crocodile tears and wake illness.And she said the wedding is on weekend.The way she show authority on WJ like she was dating before she fainted or got hospitalized or he was her boyfriend.The real DH didn't even confess to him.She got everything served on plate by SH.The mom doesn't even feel bad to cheat her friends family for her daughters happiness sake.

Acting + Post Production = Incredible performance! 

Lee Da Hae has been doing an outstanding job portraying two different characters, as well as a impersonating her own doppelganger. She reminds me of Tatiana Maslany, the actress who portrays several clones, in Orphan Black. While changing personalities on a won  dime between scenes is a relatively difficult task, to do so on a relatively compact production schedule is extremely wonderful to behold.

On the same token, the post-production staff has been doing incredible as well. The split scenes which show Lee in both her twins' characters are very well done, and direction is spot on. While they use the classic Patty Duke method of switching between over-the-shoulder scenes of each character incarnation, the ability to portray two extremely different characters, in a very engaging plot, is always a treat for me to look forward to every weekend.

Just finished watching the Eng sub, it is intensely engaging. I think the only way for SH to protect DH from OTR is to reveal herself and spill the beans. The final episode will reveal the identity of the major shareholder of Donghae Airlines and it will be WJ.  It will be a happy ending for WJ & SH. As for the baddies including DH it is either dismissal and/or jail time. 

29 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Just finished watching the Eng sub, it is intensely engaging. I think the only way for SH to protect DH from OTR is to reveal herself and spill the beans. The final episode will reveal the identity of the major shareholder of Donghae Airlines and it will be WJ.  It will be a happy ending for WJ & SH. As for the baddies including DH it is either dismissal and/or jail time. 

OMG! WJ is the secret shareholder! What a plot twist! That makes total sense..his birth father was the co-founder of Donghae Airlines. It would be EPIC when OTY and SH go to meet him. Just thinking about this gets me excited already!

@Annya I get the feeling that BCD will support SH and WJ too. BCD wants SH to be truly happy. Awww, there is actually an ounce of decency in him. I am expecting a man to man talk. 

@apqaria Really happy with ratings!!! The actors deserve it even though yesterday's episodes still give me a headache especially the WJ/DH scenes. I almost lost it when she sang that song!

@dramaninja please ignore the below. Sorry..(not sorry) it's Sunday!

Spoiler

For those who remember the bet we had earlier on on this thread about when SH will feel WJ muscles, well folks, it happened last night! Just imagine it's SH not DH! :lol: 

16 hours ago, supergal99 said:
16 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@supergal99 I wouldn't call SH a nasty richard simmons if she wants to stop DH or get even at her because she has the right to be mad at her.

Ah.. ok .. i get it. She is becoming Assertive ya ? Haaaahaaa.. *whisper super super softly* who is this richard simmons? I have seen many soompiers 'scolding' him...heee.. pardon me i m really clueless.  Oh oh is it "a way of expression"?:grimace:

:blink: oh i found the explanation of this Richard Simmons (he is real ops!) thks to @triplem at the Pretty Noona thread. *phew!* i m not the only one clueless..hahahaaa:lol:

3 hours ago, Jonah Kyle said:

Acting + Post Production = Incredible performance! 

Lee Da Hae has been doing an outstanding job portraying two different characters, as well as a impersonating her own doppelganger. She reminds me of Tatiana Maslany, the actress who portrays several clones, in Orphan Black. While changing personalities on a won  dime between scenes is a relatively difficult task, to do so on a relatively compact production schedule is extremely wonderful to behold.

On the same token, the post-production staff has been doing incredible as well. The split scenes which show Lee in both her twins' characters are very well done, and direction is spot on. While they use the classic Patty Duke method of switching between over-the-shoulder scenes of each character incarnation, the ability to portray two extremely different characters, in a very engaging plot, is always a treat for me to look forward to every weekend.

Wow.. u sound like u are from the movie industry... bingo??:grimace:

Ok juz teasing u. Oh i wanna give a trophy to our female lead *kowtow*. I need to confess to LDH's fans - this is my first time seeing her act :tongue: and she is really nailing her roleS (itz like 3 roles here hahaaa). Ironically i like her Doppelganger role -> sooo amusing n cute expressions especially all those interactions with uri equally amazing male lead RSY (ya.. sooo sad he is married ..*slaps forehead*)

sUyUmLG.jpg

IyHbGLA.jpg

7EU0jW2.jpg

Poke @ELY_397 re the hidden part in yr post: thatz disillusion! Tsk.... come to think of it .. maybe u forgot to specify earlier the wish for bedscene to be for SH ♡ captain muscle ?  Ah... see... end up PDnim juz throw us "vampire DH sucking *super cough* pale looking WJ-ssi's blood" bedroom scene...heeee:confounded: 

Oh wait wait... the ratings went up last nite? Uh oh .. the viewers prefer more "Horror" scenes...hahaaaaa:astonished:

Ok chill... yess... itz Sunday! I need to catch the subs too heee~~:glasses:

EDIT : quoting @Annya 

"SH said I'll show you what happens......when nice people get angry. I am still waiting for that moment from many episode."

yesss!! @Annya me too...  me too..hahaaa. 

uh oh i need to play this song to cheer SH: Firework!

Spoiler

Yess... the lyrics too apt for her hahaaa...:)

BCD and all his family and all his affairs should not bother SH again. if they still dare to interfere and make a commotion then it will happen IRIS 2 (war guns, punches, and kicks).:D

The ratings rise when I feel like seeing this week's episode. :rolleyes:

In all the roles of Da Hae in the drama, SH and DH's role is now the best. And among all its costars in the drama until now, for me RSY number one.:wub:

I haven't watched the episodes from yesterday yet but correct me if I am wrong, DH is still unaware that WJ's parents are not his biological parents, right? Although I have the feeling that BCD might be the one who gives WJ the decisive clue about the switch, I think that the "adoption" could play a role in revealing the truth. 

11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I haven't watched the episodes from yesterday yet but correct me if I am wrong, DH is still unaware that WJ's parents are not his biological parents, right? Although I have the feeling that BCD might be the one who gives WJ the decisive clue about the switch, I think that the "adoption" could play a role in revealing the truth. 

But DH got SH's diary so I think she must know everything SH and WJ have been through already?

the bestttt episodes.........really love.........sooo daebak pdnim......................

I think pdnim do not want this drama too easy to guess ... like sh said they will see when good people are angry ................ very special drama ,,,,, pd nim will solve all mysteries in the last episode .... sh and cunning persistence dh because of pain over his father's death ...... we will see who will survive ...... let's cry together and feel happy together in last episode next week .....:heart::glasses:

6 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

I don't think WJ is largest shareholder if he was he would have come out to help OneAir when it was in crisis.Ceo said he doesn't know who is largest shareholder he didn't meet them for decades.While WJ said his Birth father,current father and ceo established Donghae Airline.

I feel it will be that old lady's son or she can also be the one.... whose vomit issue SH take cared during her flight.

5 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

@Annya I get the feeling that BCD will support SH and WJ too. BCD wants SH to be truly happy. Awww, there is actually an ounce of decency in him. I am expecting a man to man talk.

Either BCD will got to meet real DH to tell her to stop using her sister and WJ hears it either he is going to meet WJ to tell him how real DH is and it was SH who he kept defending in gym.Either BCD and SH will be talking and WJ hears it.I can forgive BCD but can't do it for DH.Also he is aware all this good deed is done by SH not by DH.

@bebebisous33 Yes if SH wrote it in her diary then its easy to know but then if so she would have wrote abt OTY too but DH doesn't know he is OTR brother.

Forgot abt SH and DH confusion how can WJ think to marry DH after seeing what all she does.She slaps her elder sister ...she is using and abusing her power too,Joining OTR gang.Can't he tell his parent, i can't marry such girl.I don't know when i saw him last time smiling in episode.

Hope before drama end we see our pilot and stewardess in plane flying off to their honeymoon :wub:

Secretary handling 2 crazy women.

Leedahey update Best.

Spoiler

Also heart sign.

Looks like pic from before shareholder meeting.

Also the blogger shared the picture too.Looks like WJ.Is he biggest shareholder or he is waiting for shareholder?

2 hours ago, Annya said:

Secretary handling 2 crazy women.

Hahaaa.. really "crazy" plus violent!! Juz watched the subbed. Omy these 2 really violent... :astonished: 

Ok chill.. need some sweet touch touch touching scenes to calm our nerves... heeee:wub:

Spoiler

h8wjyXS.jpg

16bJJkx.jpg

krLlI41.jpg

Spoiler

DtgftRd.jpg

BhiWFSb.jpg

1ZCXuBM.jpg

:wub:SunJin@mussel couple:wub:

Archived