[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Annya said:

Seriously SH is asking OTY how he know its her back in Oneair and not DH :lol:

This doesn't surprise me because SH thinks that DH is better than her. She still puts her sister first. To me, DH's selfish and rude behaviour started before the death of her father. We could observe it, when the pervert was hurt by DH. DH was quite cold and distant towards SH. She never asked her if she felt better. Sure, the death of her father reinforced her flaws.

3 minutes ago, Annya said:

Even the husband know its not CDH and her wife SH in uniform and news article.

Could it be that the writer has the intention to use BCD? The latter gives away the info to WJ (unintentionally) that the angelic flight attendant is his wife and not DH.

@bebebisous33 WJ got some idea he is doing his research too.SH food truck ruined by OTR and DH happy abt it.He called DH and is wearing his couple tee-shirt of his first date to test her and playing the song infront of real DH.She doesn't have any idea.:lol: Seriously i don't have any word for DH.

vomit-in-paper-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif

4 minutes ago, Annya said:

@bebebisous33 WJ got some idea he is doing his research too.SH food truck ruined by OTR and DH happy abt it.He called DH and is wearing his couple tee-shirt of his first date to test her and playing the song infront of real DH.She doesn't have any idea.:lol:

I have no idea how she thought she could keep this up.

Previous scenes

14VXT7o.jpg

4GMSAFC.jpg

omKRFfj.jpg

WJ gets confused by the twins

DH asking for marriage

Spoiler

jMxITsR.jpg

Sorray late post coz too "horror" the scenes 

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I have no idea how she thought she could keep this up.

DH knows abt date and song too she visited SH house read diary and saw proposal video too.I was happy for one second but it got ruined again.Looking at marriage preparation going on between DH and WJ.Wow DH is using OTR to destroy her sister.

vomit-in-paper-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif&k

I guess all my worries have come true then with WJ not knowing the truth for this week as well and leaving it all for the finale to resolve.

I am really disappointed right now so I will refrain from commenting more for sometime since it will be all full of ranting.

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Could it be that the writer has the intention to use BCD? The latter gives away the info to WJ (unintentionally) that the angelic flight attendant is his wife and not DH.

Like i always say its BCD family who gives hint to WJ more then anyone.WJ came so close to truth but DH plays smart.In preview it seem he left the temple.

@supergal99 TQ for screencaps don't know how u manage to do it.I am still stuck after watching the episode.

This week's episodes are FRUSTRATING to the MAX!!!! Why did they have to leave everything to the finale????

This writer/PD seriously has some mental issues...they want to ruin the show for the sake of DH??? What??? 

WJ definitely knows deep inside, but if everyone around him keeps lying, what can he do? The pacing of the story is all wrong.

after what happened this week, there should be at least 4 more episodes to clean up this mess.

12 minutes ago, Annya said:

DH knows abt date and song too she visited SH house read diary and saw proposal video too.I was happy for one second but it got ruined again.Looking at marriage preparation going on between DH and WJ.Wow DH is using OTY to destroy her sister.

I really hated that part when she went snooping in SH's house. If they want to show this scene it should have been last week, not this week. I am fuming right now!

6 minutes ago, apqaria said:

I guess all my worries have come true then with WJ not knowing the truth for this week as well and leaving it all for the finale to resolve.

I am really disappointed right now so I will refrain from commenting more for sometime since it will be all full of ranting.

I knew it DH will be jealous and harm her sister rather then appreciate her and even go back to OTR.In all this i feel bad for WJ :bawling:

Archived