[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

EIZOimW.jpg

Ok... i guess DH doesnt wanna lose face infront of the guests n she will force kiss him! Note: her hands around his neck in the stills.

Aw man... Song Gi Jangnim!!! Where r yr mussels?? I mean muscles!!!

Edit @bebebisous33 yap.. the kiss will definitely be a different feel -> WJ should 'wakeup' by then. :tongue:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@supergal99 What bothers me with the engagement party is that SH and CR are not invited. DH's mother doesn't even seem to mind it at all. 

So I hope, DH will suffer a lot this Saturday:

- DH should make mistakes at work and OTY teases her telling her that SH did a better job than her

- WJ goes after SH

- DH notices that OTY is pursuing SH as well

- DH approaches OTR which leads to her kidnapping where she wants to get the USB (evidence that the slush fund was created by CKM and OTR)

@supergal99 It seems that the mother has always favoured DH over SH.  Even now, the mother thinks that being nice is not right. She mentioned it to OPP. No wonder if DH asks her for info about WJ and SH. Honestly, in the past DH must have felt under pressure and used her strength and confidence in order to attract people's attention so that she would feel superior to her sister. This worked in the past, SH always put her sister DH first.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@supergal99 What bothers me with the engagement party is that SH and CR are not invited. DH's mother doesn't even seem to mind it at all. 

So I hope, DH will suffer a lot this Saturday:

- DH should make mistakes at work and OTY teases her telling her that SH did a better job than her

- WJ goes after SH

- DH notices that OTY is pursuing SH as well

- DH approaches OTR which leads to her kidnapping where she wants to get the USB (evidence that the slush fund was created by CKM and OTR)

Yes DH mom hardly speaks or put sense in her :angry:SH is treated worse by her own sister DH. Hope there is enough screen-time to show all this before they end drama.

My preference is 1) SunJin 2) WooSun 3) OneAir , all with the suffix "aka Mussel Couple".

oh no...DH force kisses WJ! No wonder he looks so glum in the stills. 

Don't think anyone will actually die in this drama. If BCD is dressed up as a monk then no one will die. :lol: lol

@ELY_397 Me too, I prefer SunJin.

One death was enough for this drama as it is more like a romcom. I don't feel that DH will die but she will lose to her sister so that she realizes her sister's qualities. Let just say that SH will risk her life again in order to save her sister. DH will realize it. I also hope that once DH hears about the connection between her father's death and OTR, she gets upset as she helped people who wronged her father and ruined her family.

Omo @ELY_397 @bebebisous33 maybe DH will have a mental breakdown then... :dizzy: ok ok juz guessing... i think @Annya n myself will get mental breakdown seeing the forced kisseu. Oh wait Annya said she is not gonna watch it. Eh eh... poke @Annya u cant abandon me tomorrow nite ya?!

:grimace: i need u to supply oxygen tanks ... wawawaaa

@bebebisous33 seriously SH's mother did not put a stop to DH at dress buying and again at not inviting SH to the engagement party, unbelievable!  they just left for tea without SH...well she had to stay behind so WJ can touch her again...:wub: :D  how can the mom smile in the engagement party w the other girls who have no relations to either WJ or DH but work while SH and CR are not!?  from the beginning their Dad was the one on SH's side while Mom's w DH. 

WJ better connect the dots tomorrow...Especially after DH kisses him for a split second!   Come on he should know SH won't initiate that, well at least not yet!  If he won't we need to send him back for more fire yoga but for different reasons this time..:blush:  loved CR's look of between WJ and SH at the dress shop!

@Annya and @supergal99 before you blink the kisseu will be over...yup me wishing something will interrupt the kissing time...lol

@supergal99 can the minions attack that ex mother in law?  she should be fired since those dinnerwares will be chipped broken at the rate she's cleaning!  Now that WJ's dad is in town, where will she sleep....in the kitchen or may be there's a maid's quarters in that big house. 

Saturday is upon us so we can stop guessing what's to happen..  I want more flights soon so get back in uniform people!

2018042901002589700193101.jpg

Google translate:

"Show off your hand" ... 'Good Witch' Lee Da Hae Opened 'Bab Car' Bab Angels

("손맛 발휘"…'착한마녀전' 이다해, 밥차 '밥천사' 오픈)

[Sports Chosun.com] Jeong Yu-Na reporter] It becomes the master of rice car "Bab angel" that Aunt Haju wants to dream. 

SBS Weekend Special Program "Good Witches" (Yoon Young-Mi, directed by Oh Se-gang), 33-36, will be broadcasted today (28th) It is drawn. 

Cha, who decided to become the master of my life like an airplane flying higher than an airplane for the opportunity of a backward wind, will be able to recover from the money he had collected to make a rice car, from the money that the former captain used and the money used by his husband Bongcheondae Come out. It was decided that the power was necessary to defend his brother Cha Hee-hee (Ishihara) from the evil crowd. So, Cha, Sun Hee will join together with her daughter Lan Chan (Lee Han Seon) and concentrate on the rice tea project and open the naming 'Bob Angels' for her. 

The photos show the happiness of Chan Sun Hee and Da Lan Chong, who finally made their dreams come true, and Oh Tae Yang (An-Yeon-min) and Bongcheon-ji (An-Solbin) who appeared as surprise to support her new start. In the face of Cha Sun Hee's face, which faced reality that she had always dreamed of, she was full of laughing flowers, and she was in a passionate publicity for her, and the cute dance performances of Bae Chun Ji, to be. 

While Chan Sun-hee is looking for his original place, Song Woo-jin (Ryu Soo-young), who is engaged in the engagement ceremony with Dae Hee Cha (Ishihara), strives to recover the relationship with Cha Do-hee. Starting from the engagement ceremony of Cha Doo-hee and Song Woo-jin, Song-Woo-Jin, who has twins and sisters, and the square romance of Oh Tae Yang will continue to develop more flexible. 

I can see from the 33-36 times of 'Good Witches' which will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm tonight (28th). 

jyn2011@sportschosun.com 

2 hours ago, bubu678 said:

The photos show the happiness of Chan Sun Hee and Da Lan Chong, who finally made their dreams come true, and Oh Tae Yang (An-Yeon-min) and Bongcheon-ji (An-Solbin) who appeared as surprise to support her new start

Omo... looks like our SH (cant erase erase the beach date hahaa...) she muz be selling uri captain muscle signature dish: mussels stew heeee.. yum yum!:grimace:

Omy... my abandoned ship :wub:  ops!

WRgvc0G.jpg

SBS IG

Caramel custard CKM in suits:glasses:

Cto

16 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@supergal99 It seems that the mother has always favoured DH over SH.  Even now, the mother thinks that being nice is not right. She mentioned it to OPP. No wonder if DH asks her for info about WJ and SH. Honestly, in the past DH must have felt under pressure and used her strength and confidence in order to attract people's attention so that she would feel superior to her sister. This worked in the past, SH always put her sister DH first.

it has a lot to do with the dad's death @bebebisous33 which was a very traumatic event that the family hasn't really recovered from. what did he get for being so nice and kind? he got murdered and even in death, his reputation was snatched. so his police pension and dues were robbed from the family. so financially, emotionally and socially, his kindness hurt them. that is not something that would be easy to recover from. that is why both the mom and do hee are really into the other extreme where they see kindness as a horrible thing and to see it as a weakness that can really hurt them.

and if we see sun hee's life, she was totally manipulated by her ex and inlaws -- everyone could see it but her. whereas, do hee was more aggressive in fighting for what she wants -- in a way, she was more willing to protect and do whats necessary. in an early scene, we see the house owner attack the mom and do hee comes and beats him up. so do hee became the mom's protector in a way whereas sun hee wasn't of much use in that sense.

even with the ex-in-laws, it may have been super exasperating for the mom to keep her quiet and not give back more to the in-laws when needed all because of sun hee. . whereas the ex-in laws would not dare to wag their tail with do hee and so do hee's presence gave a certain check to how much they could fleece the family as they knew she would come after them with knives if they went overboard. based on how they act, if it wasn't do hee, they would have tried to get more from the mother.....

also to watch sun hee not stand up for herself and continuously get fleeced meant that both the mother and do hee had little respect for sun hee. there is exasperation mixed with anger there because sun hee was making the choice to get fleeced and used by all those around her..

so, a stronger sun hee would show that kindness doesn't necessarily equate weakness and that kindness can be a strength when mixed with a certain boundary and knowing when to say NO. when that happens, sun hee would gain her place in the family. the dad's death has to be solved in order for the family to get some healing and to get their honour back and to know that kindness doesn't go unpaid. so hope they really tie that loose end up because it does seem vital for the girls and their mother.

@bubu678 @supergal99 I am glad to see that OTY and BCJ are helping SH with the food truck. All this proves that SH is very social unlike her sister DH. Actually, SH's other strength is her resilience and combined with kindness, SH is able to move mountains. Despite having encountered many hardships in her life, SH is never desperate, unlike for example BDC or DH. Each time she faces struggles and suffering, she is able to overcome them and even find a solution to her problems. She is a quick learner. Moreover, she always takes into consideration people feelings around her. In my opinion, when WJ hears that OTY is helping SH with the truck, he might go there himself as well. I hope, eating her food will be the realization of the switch. 

@Lmangla To me, DH's mother and DH were wrong from the start in blaming the father's kindness for their misery. The man was murdered hence they should have blamed the culprits. The father was a victim and due to their belief, he became a victim three times:

- the murderers killed him

- the police framed him

- the family blamed him for their misery.

In all of this, the family blamed the wrong person... they should have resented the culprits and the police. His colleagues abandoned him. 

Like I wrote it before, DH's strength was more visible but during all this time, SH was there to help them. She helped them financially and mentally which none of them recognized and even admitted. 

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omy... my abandoned ship :wub:  ops!

hahaha..... how cute are these two! LOL

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Caramel custard CKM in suits:glasses:

@supergal99 ~ a have request; want to change my DP to caramel custard in suit. kkekeke... but not able to do so from that IG pic in soompi. any idea how?

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Lmangla To me, DH's mother and DH were wrong from the start in blaming the father's kindness for their misery. The man was murdered hence they should have blamed the culprits. The father was a victim and due to their belief, he became a victim three times:

- the murderers killed him

- the police framed him

- the family blamed him for their misery.

In all of this, the family blamed the wrong person... they should have resented the culprits and the police. His colleagues abandoned him. 

Like I wrote it before, DH's strength was more visible but during all this time, SH was there to help them. She helped them financially and mentally which none of them recognized and even admitted. 

while what you write is spot on and logical, grief, disappointment and anger are sometimes not very logical @bebebisous33have people seen express anger against a disease which seems odd because all things pass away. have also seen people express anger as in "they abandoned me!" kind of feeling but it is the cycle of life and how is it a person's fault for naturally passing away? but in our grief, we need to vent against a direction. so sometimes the pain and all the hard times that we go through means that we vent against a wrong direction. the grief results in anger and disappointment which may not be very logical. so in that way, can see that while do do hee and mom feel angry  against culprits and police, they feel more anger and disappointment against the father for basically abandoning them because of his act of kindness. and they feel angry at sun hee because she doesn't share that anger or venting and she doesnt blame the father.

Archived