[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He already notice the attitude change even in the preview.

If they have dinner or something with SH he is going to notice she is acting more like  his babe. B)

I would like so much OTY to be present, when WJ meets DH's family again. He will not just notice how cold DH is towards SH but also how OTY shows no interest towards DH like before. But I guess, this won't happen. What is more likely to happen is that WJ invites CR to the airport or his place and DH is making rude comments towards CR.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I would like so much OTY to be present, when WJ meets DH's family again. He will not just notice how cold DH is towards SH but also how OTY shows no interest towards DH like before. But I guess, this won't happen. What is more likely to happen is that WJ invites CR to the airport or his place and DH is making rude comments towards CR.  

Woah... i hope DH wont stop him from having his emergency briefings with cutie pie co pilot :wacko:

F750p1E.jpg

@japchaebap Yes SH should change her door code why keep same since husband knows it too.The funny part is CBD blame DH while she is out of whole picture and hardly know whats happening in SH life.Just wondering how will DH react when she knows SH divorced her husband.

Also somewhere its good that SH can see real DH with WJ so that she can realize her own feeling for WJ.She keeps thinking that WJ loves DH in her mind.While its obvious she confessed her sisters feeling for WJ, when she said she like him first time it was not her own feeling around that time she didn't have any such feeling for him.She feels so inferior to DH that she think a person like WJ can't like him.

10 minutes ago, Annya said:

@japchaebap Yes SH should change her door code why keep same since husband knows it too.The funny part is CBD blame DH while she is out of whole picture and hardly know whats happening in SH life.Just wondering how will DH react when she knows SH divorced her husband.

Also somewhere its good that SH can see real DH with WJ so that she can realize her own feeling for WJ.She keeps thinking that WJ loves DH in her mind.While its obvious she confessed her sisters feeling for WJ, when she said she like him first time not her own feeling around that time she didn't have any such feeling for him.She feels so inferior to DH that she think a person like WJ can't like him.

There is another reason why SH should watch the meeting between DH and WJ. In my opinion, SH should realize that DH has never really loved WJ in the first place. She read the card with the tickets and took it as face value. However, she witnessed a scene before where her sister compared her boyfriends to meat and generally to parts of animal (ribs, aso). So when SH sees how DH tries to seduce WJ with physical touch, the angelic twin can come to the conclusion that DH barely knows WJ and even doesn't respect him that much.

SH is indeed naive and blind, when it comes to her sister too. Nevertheless, the experience she went through with her ex-husband taught her a huge lesson. That's why I am quite sure that SH gets aware that DH is not in love with WJ, rather in his social status. DH knows that WJ is pure hence once she has caught him, as his wife she will have much more power and money. Moreover, WJ is not the type to flirt with any woman therefore she knows that he will be faithful. 

Yes i feel sad whenever SH defends her sister although DH is wrong but then also she turn blind eye toward it.Let SH see from her own eyes what love means for DH then only her eyes will open too.

Also i feel if real DH is joining back work she will try to be back in good books of OTR.She is not like SH who believe in doing welfare of other staff or people around her and go in wrong side of OTR.

Also even if JYB found out truth i don't think she will share it with someone since she know real DH will ruin her angelic image on her own and be back as she was to her old self.

@supergal99 Song gi jang nim's mussels were cooked to perfection and super yummy :wink: You should try it some time. There's more than enough for everyone on this thread! :lol:

(did u know RSY is a really good cook in real life too)

(what is that lunch thing by the way - is this SBS way of promoting the drama???)

Okay, so we have a number of ideas on how WJ will realise the switch:

1. DH is too forward and treats her family coldly 

2. Cho Rong will drop hints (eg Cinderella hints)

3. TY behaviour towards the real DH changes

4. TR (after hubby tells her) will tell him thinking he will hate SH

5. He finds SH more attractive than DH at family dinner

6. Remember the times SH tried to tell him she is not DH

I personally think he will realise it on his own but  instead of being mad he will run straight to SH (like the way SH ran to him at the park). Call me old fashioned but I am a sucker for OTP slow motion running towards each other. Lol :D

9 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

@supergal99 Song gi jang nim's mussels were cooked to perfection and super yummy :wink: You should try it some time. There's more than enough for everyone on this thread! :lol:

(what is that lunch thing by the way - is this SBS way of promoting the drama???)

I personally think he will realise it on his own but  instead of being mad he will run straight to SH (like the way SH ran to him at the park). Call me old fashioned but I am a sucker for OTP slow motion running towards each other. Lol :D

I like this idea very much. We don't need WJ to struggle for too long. Another good thing would be if WJ instinctively defends SH from her sister or from her ex-husband. So far, SH doesn't know that WJ always took her side. WJ reproached BCD to perceive SH as a possession hence she is not allowed to change. It would be really great, if SH witnessed this in person.  

Moreover, it would be interesting if WJ talks about SH in front of DH (CR is a nice girl, SH raised her well, poor SH is now divorced because her husband cheated on her aso), DH is surprised and shows that she is annoyed and even starts criticising her sister (idiot aso).

@ELY_397 I think some business entity must have paid to use GW for new lunch service.Looks sbs is earning lot from drama so hardly care to promote it.But good to see GW Lunch service :D

Here is google translate of lunch service.

Spoiler

[Seoul = Inside and Outside Economic TV] Lee, Soo Jung Reporter = Lunch time for workers is not just time to solve the meal, but the time to recharge for the afternoon work. One hour or so of lunch time is inevitable. Even those who choose a lunch box to spare a little time to worry about the lunch menu can watch out.

The time to decide on a meal menu or wait for a meal in a restaurant has been reduced, but it is a reality that it is inevitable to be poor in terms of nutrition. In the meantime, Korean lunch boxes missed their lunch, but they are very popular among the workers who are hard to do.

This April, the SBS drama "Good Witch Lunch Series" was released. There are five sets of Hansang lunch boxes, including Wolseong, Hansang, Jeonbuk, Hansang, Gangwon, Hansang, and Chuncheon. Each of which is made up of local specialty products. Roasted vegetables, rice, and fried rice.

The Kyeongsang Hansang lunch box consists of special products of Gyeongsang - do. The menu consists of roasted vegetable rice made with lotus root, burdock, carrot, black bean paste, fried egg roll, Korean roasted roasted meat, stir fried zucchini, stir fried cashew nuts with high quality kites, and stir-fried kimchi.

Most of the lunch boxes are white rice, but in the case of Gyeongsangbuk-do, there is a root vegetable rice with lotus root, burdock, carrot and black beans. Lotus root, a typical root vegetable, contains a substance called mushin. Mucins help to absorb proteins and protect the stomach wall. It also absorbs toxic substances and bad cholesterol and removes them out of the body.

An official from Hansang Bento said, "It is good for busy workers, examinees, double-income couples, etc., because nutritionists are carefully displayed." "Gyeongsangbuk-anang lunches are recommended for growing children because they contain nutrients necessary for our bodies." The syrup table will show a variety of side dishes in the future. For a healthy meal, make sure to carefully check the process of making the ingredients from the origin of the ingredients and whether or not they contain MSG.

An official of the syrup table said, "We plan to show a variety of domestic and various side dishes as well as the food that my parents gave me." You can find more information by searching the syrup table on the App Store or Google Play Store for the Good Witch Bento Lunch series on the Syrup Table, which provides you with delicious and healthy food like home-style food.

Meanwhile, the good witch show is broadcasted at 8:55 pm on SBS Saturday drama.

Also our SH sleeps talk which WJ saw before :wink:

@ELY_397 one of those options will trigger flashbacks to the times SH tried to tell WJ she’s not DH and the Cinderella/maid comments by CR and SH.  I do hope he will run to SH when he realizes he’s not with the right sister.  we all want WJ to know sooner and propose to his correct girl and use her correct name:wub:.  He’s already best of pals with his co pilot CR so she won’t be any problem, I hope.   Do they know that their moms are friends?

The SBS GW lunch box series need to include mussels soup in their lunch boxes.  Thanks for sharing :)   by the way did they buy their nutritious herbs from Oh Jak Doo and have SH prepare them after some midnight knife sharping biceps exercises?

38 minutes ago, japchaebap said:

@ELY_397 one of those options will trigger flashbacks to the times SH tried to tell WJ she’s not DH and the Cinderella/maid comments by CR and SH.  I do hope he will run to SH when he realizes he’s not with the right sister.  we all want WJ to know sooner and propose to his correct girl and use her correct name:wub:.  He’s already best of pals with his co pilot CR so she won’t be any problem, I hope.   Do they know that their moms are friends?

The SBS GW lunch box series need to include mussels soup in their lunch boxes.  Thanks for sharing :)   by the way did they buy their nutritious herbs from Oh Jak Doo and have SH prepare them after some midnight knife sharping biceps exercises?

No, they don't know that their mothers are friends.

Imagine the reaction of WJ's mother, when she realizes that her son fell in love with the ex-wife of BCD, the son of the girl who took her first love and broke her heart. Actually, she might see it as the best revenge.

14 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Those scenarios are very likely to happen. WJ is perceptive enough so I think he will realize it sooner or later. He might feel bad at first but there is no doubt that his feelings for SH outweigh everything and they will find their way back into each other's arms again. 

So here I am backtracking the episodes (OTY was such a brat back then! :D ) while waiting for the weekend. Hah! GW got me real good this time. :) 

:grimace: oh talking about mothers, will SH's mum root for SH in the next few episodes ? Totally understand her dilemma:wacko:

1 hour ago, japchaebap said:

Hahaa...OJD? u might want to check with @Lmangla ..ops!

14 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

:blink: oh erhm.. i do stalk.. oh correction check on captain muscle's IG acct *cough* sometimes ..heeee... yess he likes cooking ya. Oh check out his latest post on his ... *muscles*

:blink:

Spoiler

Ahhh... bread will never taste the same again... yumm...:glasses: really look like muscles to me...heee:tongue:

Wow u and @japchaebap like to see "OTP is running" scenes ..hahaaahaaa ..oh u want to see them doing CPR ya? (Need more oxygen after running:wacko:)

:blush:Ok Calling OTP -> on yr mark... get set... GO!

1vU58IV.jpg

6WHuaNH.jpg

*jump! Jump into the sea...heee*:wub:

Spoiler

72jEu7f.jpg

ySjZaC6.jpg

Oh @japchaebap is getting those sunglasses so @ELY_397 u getting dat long yellow jacket plus stripe shirt for yr hubby?? Ops... sorray i forgot -> expectation vs reality:fearful: ok chill.. 'erase erase'..hahaaa:lol:

Spoiler

eWG8gOp.jpg

Oh ah ok @bebebisous33 ... i am trying hard to focus on the plot *cough* :glasses: ya back to SH's omma, i hope she will not take sides with DH and hurt her twin sis deeply.

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=247441

Air Busan flight attendant ridicules passengers' hairstyles as broccoli
음성듣기

48ac6ad31d2a44209ed0f7991a95c060.jpg
This is the photo of passengers posted on Instgram by an Air Busan flight attendant who dubbed it a “broccoli farm” due to the identical hairstyles./ Yonhap

By Kang Aa-young

A flight attendant of Air Busan, a low-cost carrier, apologized Tuesday for disrespectful comments and photos posted by one of its flight attendants on Instagram.

The flight attendant, on a Busan-Jeju flight on Saturday, took photos of the passengers from behind and posted them with comments such as "looking all the same” and "broccoli farm.”

It was an obvious reference to the hairstyle of the middle-aged married women or “ajumma” in the photo.

One of her colleagues commented, “The plane heading to China.”

After the post went viral, the attendant, “I sincerely apologize to the people who may have felt hurt.”

The supervisor of the Air Busan flight promised no repeat of such inappropriate behavior by its employees.

So Cha Do Hee is now working at Air Busan!!! 

OMO Whose engagement is there? I see WJ and CDH name on flower :mellow:

Good Witch I' shooting engagement,
Prom hiel took on the styling! 꺄 ❤️
The schedule is the same as the running man.
I am so enjoying it because I take care of it so well.
Today's episode is broadcast this week !!
I would like to use this room

@ELY_397 The person wrote this week.This week mean in EP.15 or 16 but holding script of ep.17

Will SH be present in engagement.Don't think so. If Engagement is in 17 ep when is he going to discover SH and what abt murder plan?

Lets call him writer cruella.

Edit:

The mother also knows that WJ like SH and not DH.I want to see how she will react too.

Viki Gobal TV has uploaded some clips.

OH, I am so worried now :fearful: Or may be that engagement party will be where everything get discovered?? 

I guess I will rewatch our couple's sweet scenes in trial to feel a bit better.

And here is a beautiful FMV with some of those scenes :wub:

:blink: omo.. i m guessing angry bird psycho witch couple will be there to create havoc ...(ok.. at least stop the engagement party for SH...haahaaa)

:glasses:

9zj0EQf.jpg

Cto

5 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

The flight attendant, on a Busan-Jeju flight on Saturday, took photos of the passengers from behind and posted them with comments such as "looking all the same” and "broccoli farm.”

*piak!!*xUBpsr1.jpg

( For illustration purpose only)

:grimace:

@apqaria I feel bad for WJ he is being cheated to be frank and i am not liking this at all.SH should tell him the truth she is just thinking abt her sister what abt WJ and his feeling.

And if someone is able to stop engagement  or party spoiler i would be happy.I don't want little mermaid story.Any guess whether engagement will happen or not?

@Annya @apqaria @supergal99 I am surprised with the engagement but remember that SH's marriage was kind of ruined with DH's appearance. I see some parallels here. So in my opinion, the engagement will be interrupted somehow. Either BCD appears and makes a scene because his wife had a double life or OTR is the guilty because CKM tipped her off. We saw in the preview that DH will blackmail CKM again and to me, he could use OTR in order to stop DH from blackmailing him. He goes there and has a little discussion with DH in front of WJ and threatens her to reveal the secret: she was injured and her sister acted as DH.

All this could make DH angry so that she starts yelling at SH for ruining her engagement party. WJ is shocked.

Archived