[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

She still looks like she being a piece of garbage so no change.

We can't expect a change just after she get out of her coma. We need to wait and see if her character will be developed to be better by the time she realize how things changed and the effect of her sister on the people around her. Also SH has to make herself clear, defend herself and way of thinking and confront her sister with her wrong doings at some point.

12 minutes ago, apqaria said:

We can't expect a change just after she get out of her coma. We need to wait and see if her character will be developed to be better by the time she realize how things changed and the effect of her sister on the people around her. Also SH has to make herself clear, defend herself and way of thinking and confront her sister with her wrong doings at some point.

Yeah but to me it should not take seeing you sister help you to not be garbage to her when she was a sweetheart.

I cant wait until she stands up to her sister.

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah but to me it should not take seeing you sister help you to not be garbage to her when she was a sweetheart.

I cant wait until she stands up to her sister.

She never appreciated her help before and always thought how she lived or think is wrong so it is expected it will be the same way this time. But I can't wait to see how she respond when she hears and see what her sister done and how she changed to a better person.

19 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Thanks! The only thing I see is Do Hee's short hair. It looks kind of funny. :lol:

Can't wait!

I am actually curious if this will make it easier to discover the switch for WJ and other characters :D 

This means the girl at the airport is Sun Hee? Since Do Hee has short hair and is still in hospital clothes. She is probably telling Sun Hee off for letting people cut her hair while she was in a coma! Wait till she finds out about Woo Jin and the money.  All hell will break lose!

@apqaria Do Hee's long hair wig comes off while Woo Jin tries to stroke her hair. :D

21 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Wait till she finds out about Woo Jin and the money.  All hell will break lose!

I am actually curious if that is the money bag in front of her. Will SH be able to get it back from the ex MIL ???

If Sunhee is the one at the airport, maybe Dohee asked her to flee away from Korea, so that no traces of her will be left.

Dohee will be shocked of course. Imagine wanting a man all your life, then you fall into a coma, then that man wants you now. Oh my gosh!

I can't wait until Captain Song figures out that he is in-love with a woman named "Sunhee." If that happens, I will scream. I will scream!!!

6 minutes ago, apqaria said:

OMO, is WJ going to sing for SH too??? Prepare your hearts dear :D :wub:

Ahh.. ok ... "oh be mine tonite... pretty woman.." :grimace:

Ok ok chill... how about " no more tears... no more crying...":blush:

Ahhh... ok ok ok don scold me "daekor!"

Oh wait... our captain muscle can sing?!! *whew weet..*(whistling):wub:

1 hour ago, roseysjournal said:

Ahhh... thanks for all the photo updates! Can't wait for the new developments that will come up in tonight's episode.

I just want WJ to figure out SH's real identity.^_^

Me too... I hope, this is the cliffhanger for this week.

@bebebisous33 and @roseysjournal  Same here, the man needs to find out already!!

@2ndComing Yah, I do want to hear him say "I Love You Sun Hee" not Do Hee any more. I think also SH need to hear that to really believe that he loves her for herself and become stronger facing her feelings for him.

And thinking about his response when he finds out. It is definitely going to be a chock but I personally think the situation now is much better than few episodes ago and so don't think he will blame SH that much since:

• SH did try to tell him about her true identity.
  • WJ knowing there is a secret about her thanks to OTY
  • WJ knowing about her divorce and even that her husband cheated on her. And meeting the man herself who he always found disrespectful when he was talking about his own wife.
  • Meeting CR and having good relationship with her and even her supporting him pursuing SH.

So, I guess it will come again to how SH will feel about the situation after DH is awake and how guilty she will feel loving WJ and taking her job. Hopefully she won't be passive and she come out of this feeling quickly to really defend herself, life and love.

35 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@2ndComing Yah, I do want to hear him say "I Love You Sun Hee" not Do Hee any more. I think also SH need to hear that to really believe that he loves her for herself and become stronger facing her feelings for him.

Sun-hee's esteem is a broken right now, what with her cheating husband, and all her life being discouraged (and sometimes insulted) by Do-hee.  When she hears "I love you Do-hee" it will  make her feel A BIT appreciated, because part of her will accept that love, but part of her knows that she is doing the ROLE of somebody else.  

It is EXTRA SPECIAL, and a boost of self-worth and identity when she hears "I LOVE YOU, SUN-HEE" from Captain Song Woo-jin.  She MUST know that she does not need to PLAY a classy, pretty, expensive Do-hee to possess the heart of Captain Song Woo-jin.  

I hope it happens.  Sun-hee deserves a direct "I love you" with her actual name in it.  

Kyaaaah imagining it kills me alright!

54 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@bebebisous33 and @roseysjournal  Same here, the man needs to find out already!!

And thinking about his response when he finds out. It is definitely going to be a chock but I personally think the situation now is much better than few episodes ago and so don't think he will blame SH that much since:

• SH did try to tell him about her true identity.
  • WJ knowing there is a secret about her thanks to OTY
  • WJ knowing about her divorce and even that her husband cheated on her. And meeting the man herself who he always found disrespectful when he was talking about his own wife.
  • Meeting CR and having good relationship with her and even her supporting him pursuing SH.

So, I guess it will come again to how SH will feel about the situation after DH is awake and how guilty she will feel loving WJ and taking her job. Hopefully she won't be passive and she come out of this feeling quickly to really defend herself, life and love.

Thanks for underlining all the clues that indicate that the initial shock will be quickly overcome.  

He met BCD many times before and heard what he did to his wife. I would like to add that when BCD complained about his wife in front of WJ, the former didn't like that SH had changed and reproached that DH and him had influenced his wife in a bad way. WJ will figure out that thanks to him, SH stopped her husband from abusing her all this time.

Imagine his anger, when WJ finds out that the husband actually brought the mistress to the house and he wanted to keep both women hence he asked SH to be nice. Since WJ knows that SH has a good heart (hence she is beautiful to him), he will be upset that BCD tried to destroy this purity... To him, she might appear so pure as she took care of such a selfish and corrupted man for many years . 

OMO i knew it for DH wakeup she will like that to her sister.Hmm read in article that "Cha Do-hee's comeback is expected to bring new changes not only to the love stories of Cha Sun-hee and Song Woo-jin but also to the stories of Hae-ae (Yoon Se-a) and Chae Kang-min (Shim Hyuk-tak)"

Looks like CKM also comes to know abt double life and twin thing.

WJ is going to sing :wub:

TQ for update :)

I think I’m the only one that just finished watching last week’s episode now.  I can say I love it so much!  Finally I can really feel the love between WJ and SH.  The ending of the last episode was so impressed and well arranged.  I can see their chemistry covered the whole screen!  Omg, I fell in love with them now!  This is the first time SH felt the sorrow and tears of love.  I held back myself to come here and the IG before I finished the episodes and yes I’m right, I got lots of surprises! :D

Ok, more to come in a few hours!

Archived