[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dramaninja @supergal99 @Annya We shouldn't forget that SH thinks that her sister DH loves WJ but actually, we all know that DH never believed in love and SH even witnessed how DH treated men like a piece of meat. Right now, SH still idealizes her sister DH and really believes that DH loves WJ therefore I want her to witness with her own eyes that DH doesn't really love WJ, whereas she does. Even acting as DH, SH is thinking differently hence she is making different decisions:

- DH supported OTR and became her dog 

- DH helped the director Choi with the slush fund and became an accomplice

- DH never tried to help WJ and others

In other words, DH believed in money and power/connection, whereas SH believes in righteouness and justice.

- SH cut ties with OTR and refused to follow her orders: she got punished for that

- SH wanted to reveal the slush fund and confided to the wrong person hence she became an outcast

- SH supports WJ and the dream of the chairman One Air: she is helping them

Imagine DH's reaction, when she hears about SH's actions. What will she do? If she tries to change everything, she will lose WJ for sure. But what I really want is that DH discovers that WJ fell for her sister SH and not her, just like OTY.

I want to see a similar scene between SH and DH, where SH confronts her sister which means, the roles are reversed.

I am glad that OTY wants to date SH because she needs to feel attractive and loved but I hope that OTY reveals to her that he knows about her true identity. Right now, SH thinks that WJ is falling in love with DH and not her which is wrong. I hope, WJ discovers the switch this week. The sooner, the better because OTY needs to focus on One Air too. 

27 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I know you guys might not agree but the other guys needs to step off  like right now. :crazy:

I am ready to see her fall in love with WJ dont need anymore distractions.:heart:

@dramaninja Whether we agree or not that's not the issue.SH keeps seeing WJ as DH guy although WJ made it very clear from when he started liking her and even CR mentioned that to her mom but our SH is not considering the fact that he fall in love with SH not DH.

The cute guy didn't even do anything lol.

@bebebisous33 We are shown how DH treat men around her but SH hardly knows that.Actually whole image of DH which SH imagine is wrong.

@apqaria agree with that, i hope there will be more kisses and cute scene of SH and WJ. i observed that when WJ proposes to SH in the rooftop scene WJ ears became red. I like their interaction during their cute scene.

As for the husband i can see that he has no respect to SH as a wife the fact that he brought his mistress to their house and not to mention fed the mistress in their bedroom. And the confrontation between the three of them i can see that they don't respect SH. I understand that SH has to pretend to be DH so that his no good husband will listen because he is afraid of DH.

One of the scene that i love is the interaction between WJ and CR. They are more like father and daughter compared BCD. And i observed CR likes and looks up to WJ. Her dream to become a pilot was influenced by WJ. I think for the upcoming episode CR will be one of the reason or link why SH will accept WJ's love.

SH did not yet realize her feelings to WJ because she is to preoccupied with her husband and the mistress. She does not like to hold WJ's hand because she felt guilty of DH. Maybe after the divorce she will realize her feelings to WJ because of CR and also WJ's affection to her.

Another scene that i love is where SH declared that WJ is her man. WJ is a man with strong personality but when it comes to SH his attitude changes. He always gives in to SH. And his expression how amazed he is on SH knowledge on things that he didn't expect like going to the wet market, making medicine to the CEO, slicing the fish, dealing in buying the fish and while they are drinking beer, you can really see how impressed WJ to SH.

Can't wait for the next episode.:wub:

Screenshot_1.png

(borrowing pic from @Annya ) .... did anyone else think "harry potter!!!" on seeing tae young in those owl glasses. that feather especially dangling from those frames. LOL... :lol: so if tae young is harry potter, then tae ri is voldemort?! hahahaha....

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

(borrowing pic from @Annya ) .... did anyone else think "harry potter!!!" on seeing tae young in those owl glasses. that feather especially dangling from those frames. LOL... :lol: so if tae young is harry potter, then tae ri is voldemort?! hahahaha....

No OTR remind me of Bellatrix Lestrange :lol: SH is harry potter here even she wears round glass :lol:

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@dramaninja @supergal99 @Annya We shouldn't forget that SH thinks that her sister DH loves WJ but actually, we all know that DH never believed in love and SH even witnessed how DH treated men like a piece of meat. Right now, SH still idealizes her sister DH and really believes that DH loves WJ therefore I want her to witness with her own eyes that DH doesn't really love WJ, whereas she does. Even acting as DH, SH is thinking differently hence she is making different decisions:

- DH supported OTR and became her dog 

- DH helped the director Choi with the slush fund and became an accomplice

- DH never tried to help WJ and others

In other words, DH believed in money and power/connection, whereas SH believes in righteouness and justice.

- SH cut ties with OTR and refused to follow her orders: she got punished for that

- SH wanted to reveal the slush fund and confided to the wrong person hence she became an outcast

- SH supports WJ and the dream of the chairman One Air: she is helping them

Imagine DH's reaction, when she hears about SH's actions. What will she do? If she tries to change everything, she will lose WJ for sure. But what I really want is that DH discovers that WJ fell for her sister SH and not her, just like OTY.

I want to see a similar scene between SH and DH, where SH confronts her sister which means, the roles are reversed.

I am glad that OTY wants to date SH because she needs to feel attractive and loved but I hope that OTY reveals to her that he knows about her true identity. Right now, SH thinks that WJ is falling in love with DH and not her which is wrong. I hope, WJ discovers the switch this week. The sooner, the better because OTY needs to focus on One Air too. 

Yeah dont want to drag out him finding out for too long.

Not sure how he will react to be honest I mean he is really in love with here.

On 4/2/2018 at 11:26 PM, guinearoyal said:

Lastly, about what is going to happen with DH waking up. DH has to wake up here soon and we are starting to see signs, but I have wondered...DH has had brain surgery, right? What if that has changed her personality or caused her to lose her memories? So far we have been just seeing SH grow and change... but what about DH? Will she have a character growth opportunity? Or will she remain as the selfish and flat "wicked" witch?

Any thoughts?

well it is a kdrama and so she definitely will change! hahahah... what we see here is two sides of a spectrum and we are seeing that both sides in extremes don't work. do hee's approach was that money/bribing and connections alone will help you succeed and you need to harden your heart -- however sun hee is finding that no one likes do hee at all and despite all her efforts at schmoozing and giving up her values, in the end, it was all for nothing really. and on the end of the scale, we have sun hee who believed that being kind is everything and she ended up discovering that she has become a doormat where everyone disregards her and takes advantage. so that is not good either. so sun hee is finding a moderated approach where she fights for what she believes in and is firm is going to take her places. basically face the headwinds rather than running. similarly, do hee will probably go through a learning curve where she realizes a little kindness and heart does go a long way. it will be interesting to see how that happens....

but does anyone find it strange that sun hee's advisor is her daughter? it is a kdrama but the kid is in kindergarten and understands the world better and is giving advise? she knows knows that woo jin likes sun hee and not do hee whereas sun hee the adult is clueless? (eye roll). how does sun hee not have any friends? is everyone only taking advantage of her?

and did anyone else giggle that woo jin was melting at seeing how sun hee fillets fish? aigoo, all those fish market ajummahs missed their chance! :lol:

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

well it is a kdrama and so she definitely will change! hahahah... what we see here is two sides of a spectrum and we are seeing that both sides in extremes don't work. do hee's approach was that money/bribing and connections alone will help you succeed and you need to harden your heart -- however sun hee is finding that no one likes do hee at all and despite all her efforts at schmoozing and giving up her values, in the end, it was all for nothing really. and on the end of the scale, we have sun hee who believed that being kind is everything and she ended up discovering that she has become a doormat where everyone disregards her and takes advantage. so that is not good either. so sun hee is finding a moderated approach where she fights for what she believes in and is firm is going to take her places. basically face the headwinds rather than running. similarly, do hee will probably go through a learning curve where she realizes a little kindness and heart does go a long way. it will be interesting to see how that happens....

but does anyone find it strange that sun hee's advisor is her daughter? it is a kdrama but the kid is in kindergarten and understands the world better and is giving advise? she knows knows that woo jin likes sun hee and not do hee whereas sun hee the adult is clueless? (eye roll). how does sun hee not have any friends? is everyone only taking advantage of her?

and did anyone else giggle that woo jin was melting at seeing how sun hee fillets fish? aigoo, all those fish market ajummahs missed their chance! :lol:

I don't find it weird because there is a saying in French ("la vérité sort de la bouche des enfants") and in English ("out of the mouths of babes and sucklings comes the truth"). Since children are supposed to be innocent, they are more capable to see the truth and analyse the right behaviour. Actually I find it very refreshing. The child is not spoiled and quite mature while it is often shown the opposite. Moreover, it is understandable since CR witnessed how her mother has been treated all this time. Since her father and his family were behaving like children all this time, CR had to grow up much faster.

:grimace: poke @apqaria... omo dat 2nd pic in the 1st IG post... mmmm... yum yum

Our pretty SH resting on his ...his... chest muscles?? (Look at his suit.. 'bursting':blink:):wub:heeee...

SS7dfim.jpg

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

:blink:Ahhh.. fish market ajummahs?? "Daekor!" (Ok pls imagine our SH turned DH heee...)

Introducing Captain Muscle's erhm... Fish Market Business Analyst ...heeee:glasses:

E7Ekr8m.jpg

Spoiler

njLgU4f.jpg

5ac4cc780886f307217271.gif

5ac4d0a029303039845657.gif

**good job!**

Ok ok pardon me... my imagination running wild...wild...:tongue: ops!:wacko:

Psst @Lmangla ok i think SH has no friends coz she is too busy making ends meet since her father passed on? But hey... her daughter is her best friend! Heeee....

Spoiler

uaFC5gz.jpg

Sooo cute...

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Atleast here kid is shown 7 or 6 yr old but in one drama the kid is just 4 and talking abt happiness and smile to her mom.While kdrama shows young actress playing mother and kids doing grownup part :unsure:I feel SH hardly appreciate her own life and doesn't know abt her own merits.Nobody appreciates her as we saw when WJ like her idea abt food thing she was so happy.

Like @supergal99 said where will SH find time to make friends she was first earning for her family expenses and then later even her husband family got added.

Recently everybody is staying in share house since now WJ changed his mind can his mom throw out few people from there.:wink:

I edited and multi quoted my previous post don't know what went wrong.

29 minutes ago, Annya said:

Atleast here kid is shown 7 or 6 yr old but in one drama the kid is just 4 and talking abt happiness and smile to her mom.While kdrama shows young actress playing mother and kids doing grownup part :unsure:I

LOL.... those are the reasons I skip childhood portions. now that makes me wonder what kind of kid tae ree was. did she traumatize woo jin in kindergarten? is that why he wants to be a monk? hahahahha.....

:blink:Omgggg  @Lmangla  kindergarten?!?!

Omo.. Dont tell me.. she has been *cough cough* 'harassing' his muscles since kindergarten?! *dum dum dum* oh maybe that's why he cant take it n wants to be a monk?

(soooo traumatised -> me:wacko:)

YabKst2.jpg

:tongue:uh oh u making my imagination run wild again...tsk..

Ok chill.. a pic update from the unpopular couple...ops! 

:grimace:

44 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink:Omgggg  @Lmangla  kindergarten?!?!

Omo.. Dont tell me.. she has been *cough cough* 'harassing' his muscles since kindergarten?! *dum dum dum* oh maybe that's why he cant take it n wants to be a monk?

(soooo traumatised -> me:wacko:)

hahahha... she probably slapped every girl that came near him and traumatized him.. otherwise, why does he want to do apatheia and be a monk before? something dramatic happened for him to get so cheesed off about women -- if his first love is tae ree, then yea, it is enough to be traumatized for life. maybe she killed a frog or a cat or an insect or something? :lol:

actually am waiting for her to get slapped (preferably by her husband). would love to have a bet or poll on that! hahaha.. the ways she gets karma! LOL.... but seriously, why is she constantly taking a lamp or telephone to break on the floor?? do they keep replacing it every time she breaks something? :sweat_smile:

Ooiyo @Lmangla u soooo curious ya...like a kindergarten kid ... this is kdrama yo....heeeee... 

*whisper* ok i have got another version. :glasses:

-> Flashback to kindergarten days:

little TR: Woo Jin-nie! Quick show me ...show me!:blink:

little WJ: erhm... ok... :huh:

little TR: huh?! So so sooooo small??  Eee... no muscles:(

*cough* yap... our poor little WJ soooooo traumatised ever since that fateful day:cry: and keeps working out at the gym...heeee:tongue: until Big Big Big!

Ahhh... see... see..even now he is still very traumatised:blink:

xNp58rm.jpg

Eh eh @Lmangla u keep making my imagination run wild ya...tsk tsk... wait a min..."Deakor!" Ops ...uh oh our SH turned DH wanna slap oh oh i mean bet...hahhaaahaa

1XAmFg0.jpg

So u accept slush fund?:grimace:

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전 - Saturdays @ 20:55 PM KST

Women's behavior

WriterPD WriterPD
Registered on2018.03.26 17:00|Hits5031|
Small lettersareLarge lettersthe
Often a man looks at his face & body
(But not wrong)
I'm attracted to women's actions.
I have a feeling I like.

▶ "Consideration" for taking risks and for others

Attached Images

"This way, 
Here's the danger zone. "

Attached Images

Leaning against a hazardous area
Sunhee made me worship Woojin.
And then I'm standing in the danger zone.

(continue:)
Spoiler

Attached Images

(case)
This is your first time.
At this time,

▶ "Einzel" that does not do bad things

Attached Images

Spoiler

Without giving the baby in a difficult situation
I handle the 'direct' vault

Attached Images

It's a dirty house that I do not want to get rid of.
It is the way to clean by the initiative

Attached Images

People look different ;;
Moment (angry)

▶ Protective instinct stimuli

Attached Images

'My woman keeps me safe'
This protection instinct vibe makes you feel 
When you see a gap,

Attached Images
Spoiler

As a man, a strong charm
It appeals properly.
(Women are also against the part)

Attached Images

Protective instinct to double stimulate 
How do you feel?

▶ Warm charm like mother

Attached Images

I was worried when I was sick
When you pack,

Attached Images

My mother thought about it too ~
I'm so sorry for the warmth .. ♥
(I do not think so!)
Spoiler

▶ Sometimes actively

"I like the airplane!"
When a woman actively confesses first,

Attached Images

Sometimes when you look powerful,
It's called attraction.
Unexpectedly, I would like to be able to 'kick'

In SBS weekend special project 'Good Witch I'
Because of these actions of Sun-hee,
We are disarming (~ ing ♥)

In recent years, 

I got another man's heart.
(It 's more like a triangle relationship.

If you have a favorite man,
The goodwill of 'Good Witch I'
Please note!

Cr SBS

Archived