[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

just on the stream, and why the crazy CEO daughter keep slapping DH? why why? cannot understand no eng sub!!

poor DH.

Yups we need eng sub to understand what Do-hee was doing.And felt so bad when Sun-hee got slapped :(Thank god there was woo jin before the slap saga start again.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omo omo omo omo fantastic episodes,,,,yes i cant believe the husband soooooooo creeeepeee:angry:,,,and sh have a new enemy,,,,,but the handsome pilot like a melt right?:heart: and im sooo curious the next episodes...

there seems to be two competing camps y? it seems the story will be more exciting with a new scandal ..... and it seems hot kisses have to wait a long time ,,,, while only the husband's disgusting love scenes ..... I just do not believe the good of sh used as a tool to betray her ... huftttt hopefully dh soon wake up ,,, I'm just worried about the end of this drama ,,, when this twin did not choose a partner .... sorry I'm really funny thinking about this first but I love the handsome pilot:heart::bawling:

43 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

We have a legit love triangle now. :wub:

Hahaa... more than a triangle...ops!

Seems like dat angry birdie ah i mean dat crazy noodle scandal heiress is jealous to see our captain muscle with SH.:wacko:

WFpRlzk.jpg

*cough... little puppy sooo handsome*

Next week maybe maybe we will have more progress for our cuties:wub:

ML1D7aF.jpg

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: some progress... heee

3Rqbm5W.jpg

ummm, can we term that as muscle contact? kekekek...... laugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gif?1292789153

1 hour ago, ELY_397 said:

We have a legit love triangle now. :wub:

kekekek... @ELY_397 @supergal99 @dramaninja ~ triangle only has three sides. hahahah.. but here, there are so many suitors for sun hee and do hee? hahahah... so we have yet to be divorced hubby = man #1; pilot hottie = man#2; sweet but spoiled airline heir = man#3; the mysterious stalker/baddie in mask = man#4; then, there's sun hee's other suitors = that fella who was picking her up as regular driver, the guy in the office who keeps giving her a cheek kiss and others..... so even if we discount the other suitors as those are sun hee's, isn't it more like square or pentagon for do hee? :sweat_smile:

Looks like the sister-in-law told the OTY abt twin in preview.Every character in this drama have 2 or 3 bird flying around them whether its OTY or woo jin or sun-hee.The relation chart of this drama is quite complicated :lol:Looks like sun-hee has to start from scratch in airline.The crown is now on someone else head.

@ELY_397 Agree this week episode was far better i wish the pace in story was same in episode 3 & 4.But enjoying the drama.

8 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh gosh @Lmangla heee... really sound soooo...makjang..ops!!

So that's counted as 'hand muscles' huh? Hahaahaaa:lol:

kekeke... we just said "muscles" -- hand also has so much muscles no? hahahahha... and in the pic, it looks like he brought her close by putting his hand on her. so she would have felt his side chest muscles no? so lots of muscle contact? :lol:

EDIT: and here's my pilot pic in theme with winning. hahahha... can't believe there was actual muscle contact. hahahah.. thought for sure would be posting some pics of yummy noodles. hahahaha...  couldn't find our pilot hottie. but this one will do! hahahah... @supergal99 ~ do you have good pics/gifs of our pilot in uniform?

captain10.jpg

9 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ahhh... wait ... isnt dat cutie pilot u posted -> misty  misty ' 'pilot'... heeeee

kekeke.. yea, he is in misty now.. and to even things out, can we also have our ajusshi pilot? feel sad to discount him :lol:

Haha, so that actually count!!! I thought it has to be skin to skin contact, LOOL :D 

But anyway, not minding losing in such funny pet and at least we all won in a way that we see some progress from our pilot who is now a softie to our poor heroine :wub::wink: 

I guess the thread will all turn to some noodle or clown pictures now, loool :D 

BTW, Thanks chingus for all the updates. I didn't see the episodes yet (and may even have to wait for few days to watch) but good to hear that this week episodes are better than last week.

1 minute ago, apqaria said:

Haha, so that actually count!!! I thought it has to be skin to skin contact, LOOL :D 

kekeke... we hardly ever see super advanced skinship like skin to skin contact on big 3 station no? if there is, someone is usually wearing a shirt or something no in those scenes? hahahaha... :lol: so my expectations for skinship was very modest. hahahahah.... looking forward to seeing some pilots, noodles and clowns! laugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gif?1292789153&k

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... we hardly ever see super advanced skinship like skin to skin contact on big 3 station no? if there is, someone is usually wearing a shirt or something no in those scenes? hahahaha... :lol: so my expectations for skinship was very modest. hahahahah.... looking forward to seeing some pilots, noodles and clowns! laugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gif?1292789153&k

Seems my mind was more dirty than your modest thoughts about Skinship, loool :D

May be that is because actually Dahae was a lucky girl who got to have a very close and direct skin to skin contact with some great hot toned muscles in many of her dramas (ex. Chuno, Miss Ripley, Iris2 and Hotel King) so I guess I am spoiled :D and I think I still want to see something like this here in our drama as well, kkk ^^

Any suggestion for losing theme DP? I am not a creative person and want it to be fun :wink: 

7 minutes ago, apqaria said:

Any suggestion for losing theme DP? I am not a creative person and want it to be fun :wink: 

kekeke... any noodle dish? if it was me, would end up feeling hungry while searching for a good noodle pic! hahahahha.. and I would avoid clowns as I find them just weird and scary. not even surprised the husband turned out to be bad. hahahaha....

now doesn't this look just yum? (just did a kdrama + noodle search) is it just me but always find myself craving for some noodles after such scenes. hahahah.. :sweat_smile:

a8a29f75c9f5661f19f22fdf368718113b3a9927

Archived