[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

23 hours ago, Annya said:

Watched the episode :)Haha how many guys appeared for Do-hee :lol:Now we also have cutout kiss scene :lol:

Oh oh our handsome pilot maybe still cant forget that accidental kisseu hahaa...:blink:

kaMTH71.jpg

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

They abused her kindness therefore I believe that SH could be the one who will ask for a divorce in the end.

Ops... i have this weird thought that her little advisor aka her smart daughter :tongue: might also 'encourage' her accept our handsome pilot.:wacko:

*:)cute mum n daughter*:

Ro7snjJ.jpg

pllHMf4.jpg

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Because of that, I hope that WJ is the first to realize the switch so that he gets conflicted: SH is married and even has a child. For WJ, purity means everything but as a married woman, SH is no longer pure in that sense.  

*cough*  ... @bebebisous33 hahaa  ... yess.. this makes the plot looks so interesting. our 'pure' pilot wants to have a peaceful life but now SH keeps disrupting his peaceful life heee

:grimace:

Spoiler

raM0lcr.jpg

Psst.. oh btw if itz true love i dont think he would mind that she is not ...*cough*...a virgin ya.. ops!

Btw this scene sooo cute when SH realised about the fingerprint pw haahaa:blush:

Spoiler

FrhelgM.jpg

Ok chill.. oh uh i have one more ep to catchup!:) will be back...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dramaninja @Annya On the other hand, SH will help OTY to become a better person (train him to do his job properly and become frugal: stop him being spendthrift) hence he will go after SH too, since she will be acting like a surrogate mother towards him. SH will have two suitors. However, OTY doesn't mind that DH has had many "lovers" because she sees in her a strong-willed but caring woman. But once DH wakes up and claims for her rightful place, she will be surprised that SH was able to attract WJ. Nevertheless, I think that once DH realizes that OTY is the son of the CEO, she might change her target.

@supergal99 Great that you are joining this thread. cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532 In my opinion, once WJ meets Cho Ron, his heart will melt. I think that he will like the daughter. As conclusion, her having a child will be less a problem in the end because her daughter is well-mannered, intelligent and very nice. 

@supergal99 Tq for .gif that cutout kiss,his expression was bang on there :lol: 

@dramaninja Haha so true.Sun-hee lovestory was the fastest lovestory in kdrama with 7yr old kid.Maybe it was her first love crush as in she sees goodness in all people around her rather then their fault or intentions or seeing as that they are using her for own purpose.She passed the exam and was selected in airlines company too but she gave it up.She was smart in study too but working all those part time to make living expenses.

@supergal99 Thanks for the compliment! :wub: Actually, this wasn't a real analysis... In the end, both men will fall for SH for different reasons:

- WJ for her kindness and dedication towards others: she will appear like an angel to him

- OTY for her strength and even her hardworking attitude 

But I would like to add another observation: SH is the better twin because of her brain too. Although SH's intelligence is even not recognized by her own mother, we shouldn't forget that SH was the one who did better than her sister. I have the impression that DH became successful because she somehow cheated by using connection. This would explain why the secretary of the CEO was trying to kiss her. DH flirted with him and others that's why she became the youngest purser. However, once SH works as DH, she will achieve what DH thought, she could only achieve by using people. Let just say that WJ will recognize how good SH is at her work: she is not afraid of getting dirty, she never loses her temper in front of a bad tempered person. 

Imagine that DH recovers and is the one who receives the promotion... 

About the mystery: In my opinion, DH stole the tiara and the ex was the one who had a fake one made. However, DH kept it.

@bebebisous33 Do-hee will become youngest purser.( Still she is not) The exam for it is coming ahead.Which sun-hee came to know that's why she cancelled the leave she was applying for. I think Sun-hee will do that with her own capability rather then any help from anyone.Sun-hee is slowly coming to know things do-hee was doing.And that friend Joo Ye Bin is seeing that do-hee is not behaving at Do-hee at all.

Tiara mystery hmm :rolleyes:

@Annya Thanks for the correction. But we agree on this: SH will be the one who is able to become the youngest purser, whereas DH wanted to achieve this goal differently. DH will realize that SH has always been better than her but she used SH's love for her in order to get what she wants.

Thanks Chingues for the fun and insightful posts ^^

I finally watched the episodes so here are some thoughts :wink: 

I guess compared to the so packed pilot episodes, this week it is slow paced episodes but still I had a smile on my face almost the whole time :) 

It is funny to watch how WJ isn't able to defeat SH in any argument they had till now. Poor man, lol :D 

I wonder why SH sent the house address to all those men and not meeting them in another place?! That was a big mistake on her part.

Can't imagine how neglected OTY was so he feel so touched by SH actions when he came back from prison and totally fell in love and want to do whatever she wants and even marry her!!! although she wasn't actually that nice since she didn't want to act out of DH's character. Really feel bad for him and can't totally support his father's methods even if he is a good for nothing son.

And again that editing at the end of the episode. I guess they want to end the episodes on something thrilling but it was so abrupt coming after the scene before it.

But anyway, can't wait for next week. So will SH get to know what her sister was supposed to get and what is the reason behind her attack?? And ooh, will Ye Bin be the one to discover about the twins first??

21 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I glad he was a a cheater before he found out she is faking a relationship because I did not want the whole "you made me cheat! "garbage.

Exactly my thoughts!! I was afraid the affair will be after the whole replacement thing and so SH would some how be blamed for neglecting her family and cause her own affair misunderstanding that could be a reasoning for his action.

But the man has been in that relationship even before getting marriage!!! So no excuses or sympathy for him at all and I am personally 100% behind SH getting her happiness with someone else now :wink: 

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

But I would like to add another observation: SH is the better twin because of her brain too. Although SH's intelligence is even not recognized by her own mother, we shouldn't forget that SH was the one who did better than her sister.

Totally true, she has the brains but sadly she put herself down and always admire her sister for her looks and brain while she herself has it all as well.

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Whats funny she says what did her sister see in  WJ but I am wondering what did  she ever seen in her husband?

He is a lazy whining man child, he does nothing for her I dont get it.

Love is truly blind!!! Can't believe she didn't see what man he truly is and know about his affair all those loong years!!

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

About the mystery: In my opinion, DH stole the tiara and the ex was the one who had a fake one made. However, DH kept it.

What are you referring to by "The Tiara", did I miss something while watching? :D 

I have finally watched the two episodes subbed! The first episode was a bit slow and had some fillers in it but I enjoyed every minute of the second episode. I like that Sun Hee is being herself even when acting as Do Hee instead of forcing herself to do things that are out of character for her. People are beginning to notice the difference and that's good. 

the husband is a scum, he planned everything even before marrying Sun Hee. We can write him off completely. No wonder the love triangle is between Sun Hee, Woo Jin and the young guy (forget his name). I don't feel bad now if Sun Hee falls in love with WJ even if she is married. I would feel sorry for Cho Rang though.

i hope Do Hee has a good explanation for her absence from the share house at night and Sun Hee has a good excuse for working odd hours. Only the daughter knows the truth but the rest of the family thinks she is doing odd jobs perhaps?

@Tey Ling  That was best line by SH :wub:

@ELY_397 Now the question is how SH will come to know truth abt her husband and when she comes to know how scatter she will feel.And even if she falls for woo jin would she realize she fall in love with him :)And we have OTY who ia already ready to marry her lol 

Wow the drama is no.1 on nate search right now and no.9 on naver.

@Annya @ELY_397 @supergal99 The problem right now is that SH has a bad impression of WJ. In order to fall in love with him, her perception of him should change first. That's why the ending of episode 8 is important. WJ will save her but WJ has to do more than that in my opinion so that she falls in love with him. Therefore at the same time, SH needs to fall out of love with her husband. It is not just about the cheating as such. SH needs to discover that he used SH from the start as he was already sleeping with the college friend. The latter didn't want to burden herself with such a lazy man. To conclude, she has to realize that her marriage was not based on love but on deception and con. From my point of view, the discovery of the cheating should happen first so that she will get depressed and hurt... something that WJ will notice.

I have come to the idea that WJ might think that DH is a single mother who is hiding her daughter because of the prejudices existing in the society. Let us imagine that he follows her one night to discover that DH is leading a double life. DH is trying to hide CR, therefore he thinks that DH while pregnant has been abandoned by her boyfriend who didn't want to have a kid at such a young age. Then he would come to think that DH has been trying to find a father for her child but each time, none of her "boyfriends" would accept her because of CR. I am looking forward for the meeting between WJ and CR, I am sure that he will become attached to the little girl. That way, WJ becomes a supportive person who helps her to overcome her struggle without knowing the whole story first but since WJ is very nice to CR and takes good care of CR, SH can fall in love with him.

@bebebisous33 As we see woo jin and Do-hee both working in same field know each others and aware of each other personality.But when sun-hee came she hardly had any barrier while holding woo jin hand or speaking with him.Offcourse sun-hee hardly know anyone or anything abt anyone,she is on her own there.Yups till SH doesn't know whole truth how will she fall in love.And woo jin is too confused now why Do-hee is behaving like this.He already said to her to stay away from him lets see how this two people comes on same term or become cordial with eachother.While both of them have similar taste and choice in life :)

Sun-hee can say that she is taking care of her sister kid since she is in hospital thats the reason she is out of the house.And after sun-hee family shows up in share house he will come to know she has sister but lets see whether he comes to know whether they are twins or not.

First Impressions: Nice Witch, My Husband Oh Jak-Doo, Grand Prince, That Man Oh Soo

PicsArt_03-12-01.02.46

Nice Witch 
Network: SBS
Genre: Romance, Family
No. of Episodes: 40 (35 Minutes per episode)

Nice Witch is about a mother who has to pose as her stewardess twin sister after the latter got attacked by a mysterious assailant. Lee Da-hae play totally opposite twin sisters Cha Sun-hee and Cha Do-hee. Sun-hee is very kind and naive to the point that people take advantage of her. On the other hand, Do-hee is an ambitious and self-centered flight attendant. Lee Da-hae did a great performance in portraying the two characters that you’d actually think you’re watching two different people on screen. Her character Sun-hee reminded me of the times she played bright and optimistic Joo Yoo-rin in My Girl. Honestly, the plot of this show is all too familiar and predictable, but I really did enjoy it a lot. Maybe, I’ve had too much of the complicated shows proliferating dramaland lately. Well, expect a lot of funny scenes in its first set of episodes as Sun-hee awkwardly pretends to be the conceited Do-hee and struggles to be a flight attendant overnight. I’m also loving the romantic pairing between Lee Da-hae and sang namja Ryu Soo-young who plays a pilot who consciously tries to subdue his attraction to women. His character tries to avoid intimacy in all ways he could so can you imagine how crazy he went when Sun-hee held his hand and accidentally hugged and kissed him all in one day?

Verdict: If you’re looking for a drama which is fun and an easy watch, then Nice Witch is the perfect one for you. Lee Da-hae is just brilliant when it comes to romantic comedy.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/03/12/first-impressions-nice-witch-my-husband-oh-jak-doo-grand-prince-that-man-oh-soo/

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Let us imagine that he follows her one night to discover that DH is leading a double life. DH is trying to hide CR, therefore he thinks that DH while pregnant has been abandoned by her boyfriend who didn't want to have a kid at such a young age. Then he would come to think that DH has been trying to find a father for her child but each time, none of her "boyfriends" would accept her because of CR.

:grimace: omy... bebebisous33 ... we need to give u an award if yr imagination comes true :lol:

Anyway talking about award... oh gosh yesss... all of us agree SH's hubby is such a jerk!!! He should get that grand award (in lying hahaaa) instead:

Spoiler

SqHT331.jpg

vbrEj53.jpg

*HE deserves the Grand Award* tsk...tsk

9 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

How can a sparrow knows the mind of a phoenix.

This is one of the best rebuttal / defense by SH, she is witty and smart if she wants to use it. 

Come to think of it, this role switching really does help SH to 'learn' how not to be a pushover hahaaa

YiTHiHm.jpg

*she is really cute heee*

Oh btw... this senior pilot keeps teasing our handsome n pure pilot. Their scenes are sooo funny:tongue:

uZoHCOQ.jpg

Spoiler

QFoVqZz.jpg

eVQoxqV.jpg

Spoiler

l8hcqFK.jpg

Pardon me...the good thing the DH is still in coma is that our cute SH gets to fulfil her dream as a stewardess ops ops!:tongue:

Archived