[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like OST is out :D The link to it.

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2390475

"Be Happy"  The lyrics of the song :D

You are my song
You are my life
You are my heart and my music
It’s my dream
넌 지금부터 시작이야
꿈을 찾아 날아가
Just take my hand
넌 행복할 시간이 됐어
눈물은 이젠 없어
소중한 너만을 위해
행복한 주문을 외워 보자
Be Happy
Yes you are special
누구보다 소중한 너
You are so gorgeous
웃음만이 가득하길
Yes you are special
더 많이 아껴 줄 거야
You make me smile
I will love you forever
소중한 너를 위해
You are my song
You are my life
It’s my dream
넌 지금부터 시작이야
꿈을 찾아 날아가
Just take my hand
넌 행복할 시간이 됐어
눈물은 이젠 없어
소중한 너만을 위해
행복한 주문을 외워 보자
Be Happy
Yes you are special
누구보다 소중한 너
You are so gorgeous
웃음만이 가득하길
Yes you are special
더 많이 아껴 줄 거야
You make me smile
I will love you forever
소중한 너를 위해
You are my song
You are my life
You are my song
You are my life
You are my song
You are my life
소중한 너를 위해

wow episode is getting more exciting .... see raw still confused ... but it has made me happy with every episode ... and more curious again:heart: and hopefully the rating is increasing,but for me if da hae who play rating is number 1000000,,because i loveeeeee her acting soo much..................:wub:

I do think that there may be some switch in ratings position for tonight but anyhow, I am happy to hear it was another fun episode :D 

Can't wait to watch it since I can't watch live :( 

Here are some screenshots from the episode

Spoiler

20180310_1520690933_05860700_1.jpg20180310230417_5aa3e5e1c73f7_1.jpg이미지중앙20180310_1520690231_13561400_1.jpg

@Annyayes you're right, let alone I really enjoy the moment when the handsome pilot began to notice sh ,,,, and this episode pilot still kissed sh but the picture hahah
very funny ,,,, I'm a bit annoyed with her mother-in-law .....
btw I am also sad to have to wait for saturday again:bawling:

@RahmaL Yups Monday to saturday is a long journey to us :( I will wait for subs to judge the husband and whole family.His reaction made me laugh out loud it came out of nowhere :lol:And in preview i know what she said to woojin.Whats her plan to setup her sister with him.

41 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I think the 2 leads will end up together.

Also who was that woman her husband was meeting with?

According to character description Sun-hee husband's collage friend.

I am glad I tuned in and watched the first four episodes. This is very funny over the top makjang - even a satire of an already cartoon like genre.  

The first drama I saw Lee Da Hae perform in was  Hello My Lady!   - Can't believe that was 8 years ago. That was a very very cute rom/com about the poor heiress of a noble title and estate.   It has a wonderful OST too.  She was adorable in that drama and very very funny.  After that I saw her in much more serious lead roles.  The last one - her last tv drama Hotel King she was a bit nutty again as an heiress but the plot was serious and this time she is really rich and wore outlandish outfits which were kind of fun  But she was so bony even scary skinny even her face looked strange to me -  I thought she looked more like an anime than human.  In this drama she looks beautifully thin and modelish, no longer anorexic. And, I have to say, she really really shines the most when she does  comedy.  She is delightful in this drama.  So glad I tuned in.  

@maddymappo Glad that you are enjoying this ^^

As Dahae said in the press conference, it has been actually since "Hello Miss!!" in 2007 (so it is technically 11 years :D ) since she did such comic character and she usually feels more energetic and happy acting those kind of roles. So I guess that do reflect on the screen as well :wink: 

Although I personally prefer seeing her in serious roles and emotional scenes but since it has been so long since she done such role, I am enjoying her. Surely missed that side of her acting :blush:

She lost so much weight in the last 5-6 years compared to her earlier days and she hardly puts weight since then, fans always prefer her more chubby looks but at least as long as she is healthy, we are fine :D 

I am putting the next episodes preview 

Archived