[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

11 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. not sure where JDY comes into picture.. but there.. you acknowledge what i have been saying is the problem..

its a biased perspective.. you sympathize or not sympathize with a character because you have chosen a vantage without analyzing that vantage point itself..

i am not arguing for mH.. i am arguing for or against the unfair comparisons..

as long as you are aware of where you are letting your bias come into picture.. that's good.. because atleast it doesn't become the truth.. it remains a biased perspective ... and whatever you choose is your entitlement..

What milolava mean is that it sound like you like JDY very mutch and that make you prefer him as MH over JW. You are saying you aren't biased but it sound like it.

Personally I am not biased against MH because I like JW but because I don't like what the character MH did. If the actors played each other character I would still be angry at MH.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have anyone notice the first meeting of JW & BY. The way he glanced at her as she was leaving the bench. I'm rewatching some of the episodes. In ep 7, he tells her she's attractive. So I'm thinking, he liked her from day one. Also with the help of MH. He didn't realize with all the bashing to BY, he was drawing JW & BY closer. If MH liked BY and didn't want to lose to JW, he should've confess his love instead of bashing her. Early on you can see JW was beginning to like BY but his pass experience with his ex-girlfriend prevented him from seeking love again. BY is just what he needed to open his eyes again. And talking about the co-workers, they are so clueless. I  can't wait until the big reveals happens  and I'm hoping a big engagement announcement(JW&BY) will cause some jar dropping to take place.

Indeed , I felt that the path that the poem mentioned is indirectly leading to a new path of life for BY when Dr He picked up the paper. He is impressed that BY has such sincerity while treating her patient , and also dedicated to her work and be responsibility to all her patient and work. The poem is an additional point that also impressed Dr Ye, that's why he is paying more attention to BY. My wild guess could be also Dr ye and BY might have a cross path in the past. They have similarity in terms of love( where Dr Ye mentioned that how the colleagues are teasing BY n MH even they are not together relate to his previous relationship eveb they had broke up )and also giving up their dreams. Could be Dr Ye also got.comforted by poem before when he was down or lost while he was injured ? The writer didn't reveal much on his background besides all his achievement .

Just my wild guess ..

5 Things we are highly anticipating for the A Poem a Day finale

by Shelly M on Thu, May 10, 2018 

56ad3fa3-de96-41c2-b2d4-4680145bb9e9.PNG

M

On May 15, A Poem a Day officially ends, however, the love and laughs will stay with us forever. There are just a few things we hope happens within the last two episodes to give us the perfect K-drama closure. Take a look at 5 plot twists viewers are anxious to see materialize. 

1. Dr. Ye Jae Wook's proposal.

Now that he sees he has stiff competition for Dr. Woo Bo Young's heart, Dr. Ye will have to take their relationship to the next level. Her former college crush, Shin Min Ho, already told Dr. Ye he can't accept their relationship. Will he try to steal her away and succeed? I believe her love for Dr. Ye is so strong she wouldn't even be tempted to go back to Min Ho if he proposed marriage.

more here : https://www.dramafever.com/news/-things-we-are-highly-anticipating-for-the-a-poem-a-day-finale/

@jellybing2009 Happy Mother’s Day to you and in fact to all who are mums here. 

From the wrap up party

Spoiler

Spoiler

BY’s interview tonight 

54 minutes ago, Chai Mei Ting said:

Hi :)

The Korean fans from DC is currently conducting the survey on the production of DVD.  If anyone of you are interested on the DVD,  kindly complete the survey form on the enclosed link https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseViewMobile.cmd?formkey=ZmU3N2FlNDQtYzgzMS00N2YyLWE4MTItOWJlOWI2MmIyM2Vi&sourceId=urlshare

this one need to log in to Naver .  so nice to have a DVD or director cut ..

@triplem Happy Mother's day to you too and all the mothers here .

i think there is event o LJH today and also vline tomorrow .. I don't know how do you all spent the weekend,  but i am very happy monday is here. I am really curious how the writer do a closure for this drama . i hope is a worth waiting one and a good one.  Although i have told myself that the yeline will be the end game as there is no other reason that can make BY do not love Dr Ye anymore at the moment. Throughout the years of watching Kdrama,  realised that usually for 16epi trend, kissing scene usually happen in 6-7 epi , other wise it's 9-10 epi. But this drama happened in epi 12 ,  and the heart breaking between main lead is at earlier epi which is 10-11 , so can i presume that no more heart breaking scene or broke up scene in just 2 epi ?  haha

Hahaha ...I love how giggly Lee Yu Bi is in all the BTS vids  with Lee Jun Hyuk. I don’t blame her . That guy’s got great visuals Great camaraderie among the cast

Spoiler

This Twitter handle has so many LJH / Ye JW gifs :wub: . Ovary explosion . 

Spoiler

7C36H2SD2WUXZ74QHFCJ_1024x0.png

5BRVCMKOGMOAI6RUBYK1_1024x0.jpg

Do you remember 

The time you love me

Cause I still remember everything

We're in the same town

But you're nowhere to be found

So tell me now

Do you ever miss me?

How could you just walk away

Is it that easy to forget me?

Now there's nothing left

No evidence

That I was ever in your life

But I'm still the same

So why did you change?

YOU WHO FORGOT ME

BXBBCYHGJDWYHM8RFUJD_1024x0.jpg

I’m practically spamming now since it’s our last week. So happy that this underrated gem of a drama is getting some love & attention in SK. First week of May -  no 10. Second week - no 9

that seems like new still cut for last episode ?

@triplem thanks for sharing ! yes i am happy that this drama is drawing attention in SK . LJH drawing is so nice , whoever are the winners really lucky to receive these.

Frankly speaking ,  whoever the writer want to pair up with really doesnt matter , of coz  i hope is Yeline the end game , but it is not then please give us a good ending .

Yichen, my love, I'm sorry haha Dr. Ye is much better than you by miles, umm 10 miles. Yes, you changed into a warm person, but that's bc Wallace Chung went out-of-character and broke the fourth wall. Dr. Ye, however, is constant, like the calm waves in a placid lake. 

I bet besides his outstanding visuals, and his work ethic which aligns with BY's ideals, Dr. Ye's attitude towards poetry made her fall for him. She who forgot poetry for the sake of money somehow makes it part of her life in a more practical way. And meeting someone who appreciates poems is something she is thankful and cheerful for. 

Anyone see Lee Joon Hyuk's drawing @triplem shared? It's really cute. Nam Woo with his alligator tho :joy::joy: Nam Woo can't complain about his alligator goes missing anymore. He got such a big one from Dr. Ye LOL.. And he drew Bo Young so cute and lovely :wub:

Frankly speaking ,  i don't understand why still have hope for Min ho? i am sorry for team MinHo ,  however , look at the story line till epi 14 , BY already in love with Dr Ye ( present time) , all the past only reciprocate how BY being rejected in uni that time was a crush for her and ,and to the current love that she met a perfect men who can appreciate poem or share the same thought with her .it is about BY story line. Why BY will forget the love with MH / writer didnt mention at the beginning ? that because the love is not so deep that would make BY heart broken . On the other hand , she also has the burden on earning for living , thats why 2 years time she is very focus on her career till he met someone like Dr Ye .  If writer twist the story and eventually turn the table around in this 2 episodes , then she ruined this drama from the beginning till the end . If this were happened the whatever BY said to Dr Ye while he confessed was totally lies ,  whatever lovely lovely scene they did  was totally fake , whatever they say to each other or do for each other are totally no true ..  how bad it could ruined BY character in the end .  She mentioned she doesn't want ppl her loves one thought she is easily in love with others which means she is very loyalty person. If this is a healing drama , then it should shows all the positive value till the end.

sorry for my post .. just some rants here..

31966721_261313264413747_548244199718676

32047412_174355019949344_177115698143690

Im posting today again and again because may be its gonna be last day to post , with a broken heart I'm not gonna open this thread tomarrow. 

Im not denying truth I know there's no chance for my ship but still it's like a prevention for me to bear the Ending pain .

Archived