[Drama 2017] The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World 세상에서 가장 아름다운 이별

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World 세상에서 가장 아름다운 이별 -
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World 세상에서 가장 아름다운 이별 - Premiere: Tonight @ 21:00 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World 세상에서 가장 아름다운 이별 - Saturdays and Sundays @ 21:00 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World 세상에서 가장 아름다운 이별 - Finale: Tonight @ 21:00 KST
On 8.11.2017 at 7:44 AM, rubie said:

November 7, 2017

Kim Tae Woo to star in "The Last Blossom - 2017"

Source: YTN via HanCinema.net

Actor Kim Tae-woo is starring in Noh Hee-kyeong's "The Last Blossom - 2017".

Kim Tae-woo has stood out in most of his works and is a favorite amongst many. He takes on the role of Yeong-seok who is involved romantically with Yeon-soo (Choi Ji-woo).

"The Last Blossom – 2017" is a remake of a classic by Noh Hee-kyeong about a woman who sacrifices her life for her family. When she is diagnosed with terminal cancer, she prepares to say goodbye to them.

Kim Tae-woo is currently in the drama "Black" as an angel of death.

I will watch it for Kim Tae woo choi hi woo .. but I don't want to cry my eyes out... 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017] The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World 세상에서 가장 아름다운 이별

Archived