[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, nevill said:

and since they are not giving us any clues im now speculating only

will KRW character be a human or like SJH character, immortal? 

are they really doing a batman character so to speak? 

:D ha ha ha 

i believe he's human . and her ...seams also human . TILL NOW .

we really need something new . something more :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

i believe he's human . and her ...seams also human . TILL NOW

so sharon is an immortal human being? she lived for 200 years a female dorian gray 

and MSH is a human that some misfortune makes him powerful as well?

well im all for fantasy anyway 

1 hour ago, nevill said:

so sharon is an immortal human being? she lived for 200 years a female dorian gray 

Sorry @neville but big NO.  No no no no. I don't want a Kim Rae Won drama to be like "fantasy". I want a straight up, well written modern drama.  He's such a good actor  (Punch). I don't want the acting eaten up by "fantasy" thing. If the drama is something  like Tunnels or Signal or Secret Forest, I'm okay with that.  Or something like: "noir' type but not 'fantasy'.  Oh we'll we shall see. Peace, @nevill ^^

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

Hi @maria1983 you are here already!! Hahaha.. can't to wait to see more pics and more info about this drama!.. fighting the black knight!!

yes , here ...new house for us :D

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

What a delightful news! KRW is back! wait there's more, he will be reunited with Seo Jihye & Shin Sekyung :wink:

OH , HELLO , HELLO ...long time ... :D

2 hours ago, nevill said:

yes , we need more :D

55 minutes ago, jongski said:

Sorry @neville but big NO.  No no no no. I don't want a Kim Rae Won drama to be like "fantasy". I want a straight up, well written modern drama.  He's such a good actor  (Punch). I don't want the acting eaten up by "fantasy" thing. If the drama is something  like Tunnels or Signal or Secret Forest, I'm okay with that.  Or something like: "noir' type but not 'fantasy'.  Oh we'll we shall see. Peace, @nevill ^^

Me too, I'm picky when it comes to choosing kdrama. But, as long as the script is well written and the actor is Kim Rae Won (lol) then there is nothing much to worry about. Let's have a little faith in uri writernim to make this a great drama.. ^^  

1xb21g.gif

4 hours ago, jongski said:

sorry @jongski i wold have to disagree

Spoiler

although i liked tunnel mostly fro the father daughter thing, usually im very disappointed with kthrillers and dont watch them. it happened to me with signal that what was so obvious and should have taken half an episode took 2 eps and the same with secret forest, that after just an episode i was extremely exasperated. i usually watch scandinavian thrillers or from other countries and the pace and execution, to me is far better. so... 

of course i would watch it for SSK but i would not enjoy it as much and actually i am a super hero fan and like the genre anyway

so we will agree to disagree. 

no offense meant :)

First script reading for "Black Knight" with Kim Rae-won, Shin Se-kyung, and Seo Ji-hye

(hancinema)

photo897092.jpg

Kim Rae-won, Shin Se-kyung, and Seo Ji-hye participated in the first script reading for the KBS 2TV drama "Black Knight" in the KBS annex of Yeouido, Seoul.

Director Han Sang-woo and Writer Kim In-yeong mastermind the drama about a pure man who accepts a dangerous destiny for the woman he loves. This drama is a reunion of Shin Se-kyung and Writer Kim In-yeong who both worked on "When A Man's in Love".

Kim Rae-won was cast as Moon Soo-ho, a successful young businessman, Shin Se-kyung as Jeong Hae-ra, a travel agency employee, and Seo Ji-hye as Sharon, a designer.

"Black Knight" is going begin filming immediately after the script reading and will be broadcast in December.

WHY OH WHY is this thread not moving forward?? Is there still not much about the scriptreading (other than just the 1 article above)?? #Impatient

I may just have to watch some Shin Se kyong and Kim Rae Won dramas while waiting...

UPDATES/More info Anyone??? :S

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

WHY OH WHY is this thread not moving forward?? Is there still not much about the scriptreading (other than just the 1 article above)?? #Impatient

I may just have to watch some Shin Se kyong and Kim Rae Won dramas while waiting...

UPDATES/More info Anyone??? :S

yeah me too, ill watch some of their dramas again while waiting

also im checking all the time for update and non

the only thing we know is that they started filming immediately after the first script reading 

but aside from that NO pic or info, maybe it is kbs2 strategy to promote interest???? 

@nevill Thanks for the article update from Osen. "a pure man who accepts a dangerous destiny for the woman he loves" It's still vague though  so we're unsure what the character will actually be like. We know what's he like. But not who he really is.  Lets wait and see for the script reading.

On 10/12/2017 at 5:04 PM, jongski said:

@nevill Thanks for the article update from Osen. "a pure man who accepts a dangerous destiny for the woman he loves" It's still vague though  so we're unsure what the character will actually be like. We know what's he like. But not who he really is.  Lets wait and see for the script reading.

yeah, and ive seen some post that showed 200 in the past, so im guessing he is 200 years old, maybe like YWCFTS he experienced all past events?

On 10/12/2017 at 8:14 PM, maria1983 said:

hello , hello , ladies .  maybe has to do with the fact that now ( right now :D) KRW is promoting ''RV'' .  ?????  DON'T KNOW ... i just say/assume  .

fighting !!!

yeah it seems like it with SSK fan meeting today as well.

but i hope they will released some details soon, it is just about 2 month away. i cant believe it is so soon, and it makes me so happy.

Kim Rae-won, Shin Se-kyung cast for fantasy drama 'Black Knight'

by jaeyeon.woo (msn)

SEOUL, Oct. 16 (Yonhap) -- Actors Kim Rae-won and Shin Se-kyung have been cast for a new TV series on KBS, a PR company said Monday.

The new fantasy romance "Black Knight" is a love story about businessman Moon Soo-ho, played by Kim, who gives his all to protect the love of his life from peril, the J Story said.

Shin plays two contrasting characters: Jung Hae-ra, a tour company employee who always tries to remain positive even in difficult situations, and a woman with a completely different character whose identity has not yet been revealed.

Another character -- Sharon, a mysterious woman who hasn't aged for the past 200 years -- is played by Seo Ji-hye.

The Wed-Thur drama is expected to be aired in December on KBS 2 TV.

cr:

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other/kim-rae-won-shin-se-kyung-cast-for-fantasy-drama-black-knight/ar-AAtxNms

Shin So-yul to join in "Black Knight"

(hancinema)

photo898416.jpg

Shin So-yul is joining the new KBS 2TV drama "Black Knight" starring Kim Rae-wonShin Se-kyungand Seo Ji-hye. She will take on the role of Shin Se-kyung's friend.

Recently, Shin So-yul appeared in "Lucky Romance" and has been busy with movies and dramas.

"Black Knight" is a fantasy romance drama to be directed by Han Sang-woo about a two-hundred-year-old love story between a man and two women.

"Black Knight" broadcasts in December.

Whoa Shin Se Kyung will be playing TWO characters in this drama !?!? That's new info!

Also the director of the drama is finally named

http://asianwiki.com/Han_Sang-Woo_(director)

he doesn't have many works on his resume/not that experinced unfortunately. I might check his earlier works and come back here with a clearer opinion on his skill level.

Hi All,

I loved PSH since You are Beautiful. And liked KRW since Doctors. I may watch BK (Black Knight) since KRW is in but SSK, I don't know yet. But as per above info, SSK will be in 2 characters so this is a break-through role for her if she can pull-it-off. *fingers-crossed*  it is a make it or break it role for her and whole production.

Hello to @maria1983 and @bogin79 :blush:

KRW can act and he's handsome too so i really like him. I don't know much about SSK but i've seen her in BOTWG and although i'm not really a fan of hers i think she is alright. She can't act in a fully facial expression coordinated manner like KRW but her acting is not that bad either. I can't wait to see this series! 

Archived