[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@sight_stv she seems so lively nowadays! Inspired and happy maybe? Shy because so many are shipping them? Kekeke. Maybe she is just feeling the impact of chemistry now that she is not busy.  Maybe she also did a marathon with LUTYN like us :D and realized their hot chemistry.

Lol.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this article (interview after My PS Partner movie)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=1367

=============================================================================================

"[Interview] Kim A joong, “was lonely…want to get marry now”

[Lee Jung hyun / translated by Kang Jung yeon / photo by Kim Gang yoo] 

Romantic comedy queen Kim A joong is back with a new movie My P.S. partner. She hasn’t been on screen for 6 years, and she is back looking cuter, sexier, and hotter.

With actor Ji Sung, the movie My P.S. partners frankly talk about a man and woman’s phone sex. They talk over the phone about their sex fantasy, concern, the problem or trouble they have, and start to fall in love.

“When I first read the script, I was surprised to read the strong lines. First, I thought isn’t this to straight out or strong, but as I think more and more my thought changed to just nobody tried this before. I wanted to make a bold choice. The main character is not so much a fan of phone sex anyway. She is just a woman in 20s who wants to be loved, and I felt connected with her.”

It may be she acted as a lonely woman who wants to be loved. During the interview she revealed her mind saying “As more and more the filming goes on, I wanted to get married more and more.” The character she played is desperately wants to get married. 

She said for the acting, she had to remind her previous date, and unfortunately it was around 6 years ago. She said, “My friends set up her on a date few times, and enjoyed a few date, but couldn't keep the relationship. The first reason was my jog as an actress.”

“People usually feel a gap about celebrity. I have to talk and find out about him, but they usually search me on the internet then come to have conversation with me. Since the start line is different, it is hard to continue the relationship.”

She also mentioned a little bit about her ideal type of man. She said Ji Sung is a nice man, but he is not on ideal type of her. “I like soft and reliable man better than masculine man. I’ve met actor Han Suk gyu before, and it could guess the feeling what people say bell ringing.

In her movie, the character she plays is sexy and cute at the same time, so it is not an easy to play the character. However, she still wants to challenge more and wants to try harder. “I feel much happier when I hear a compliment through my works, than people complimenting about my look”

Since her last movie was a big hit, she concerned what to show to audience. She said “This movie was a challenge for everybody from me, Ji Sung, to the director. I hope everyone enjoy it.”

=============================================================================================

Gotcha, KNG-ssi!! :innocent:

@YuMi Here are the translations in our main thread which our friends @kfan222 has made at page 217 (rough translation), @triplem page 163 (script cover), and @xxPeepsxx on BTS translation.

(Rough translation)
HI: Did you not miss me?
YK: Are you coming back for awhile? 
HI: What do you mean awhile, I came to live with you. 
YK: pftttt who is living with you? 
HI: Do you have a NamChin (slang for boyfriend)?
YK: Yes, a lot of NamSaChin (which means a male friend LOL).
HI: What is a Namsachin? Namchin? NamSaChin?
YK: When are you running away?
HI: Ugh, didn't I say just now? I came to live with you.
YK: Whatever, if you can abandon me once wouldn't you abandon me twice?
HI: When did I abandon you? I said I came to live with you! 
YK: Whatever!
HI: Where is my gum going? I can't live without my cheoja now.

4 minutes ago, leba said:

Does the caption under her pic say “shy”?

Wow! I don’t think we are reading too much to link that back to whatever she’s been involved the past few months in LUTYN! :wub: I can smell that she’s happy... maybe in love! 

Maybe she is reacting to all the overwhelming love and support for her and KNG!! 

yes!!! i use google translate and i think its correct, the caption is "shy..." she is on love mode indeed lol, yeah you right, her instagram is full of support for both of them aigooo. and once again she drop a hint that we can spazz :D 

4 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@sight_stv she seems so lively nowadays! Inspired and happy maybe? Shy because so many are shipping them? Kekeke. Maybe she is just feeling the impact of chemistry now that she is not busy.  Maybe she also did a marathon with LUTYN like us :D and realized their hot chemistry.

Lol.

agree!! she frequently update her IG nowadays, before she use word from LUTYN and now the caption... oh really.. what do we do now :wub:

8 minutes ago, martanur said:

Romantic comedy queen Kim A joong is back with a new movie My P.S. partner. She hasn’t been on screen for 6 years, and she is back looking cuter, sexier, and hotter.

With actor Ji Sung, the movie My P.S. partners frankly talk about a man and woman’s phone sex. They talk over the phone about their sex fantasy, concern, the problem or trouble they have, and start to fall in love.

“When I first read the script, I was surprised to read the strong lines. First, I thought isn’t this to straight out or strong, but as I think more and more my thought changed to just nobody tried this before. I wanted to make a bold choice. The main character is not so much a fan of phone sex anyway. She is just a woman in 20s who wants to be loved, and I felt connected with her.”

It may be she acted as a lonely woman who wants to be loved. During the interview she revealed her mind saying “As more and more the filming goes on, I wanted to get married more and more.” The character she played is desperately wants to get married. 

She said for the acting, she had to remind her previous date, and unfortunately it was around 6 years ago. She said, “My friends set up her on a date few times, and enjoyed a few date, but couldn't keep the relationship. The first reason was my jog as an actress.”

“People usually feel a gap about celebrity. I have to talk and find out about him, but they usually search me on the internet then come to have conversation with me. Since the start line is different, it is hard to continue the relationship.”

She also mentioned a little bit about her ideal type of man. She said Ji Sung is a nice man, but he is not on ideal type of her. “I like soft and reliable man better than masculine man. I’ve met actor Han Suk gyu before, and it could guess the feeling what people say bell ringing.

In her movie, the character she plays is sexy and cute at the same time, so it is not an easy to play the character. However, she still wants to challenge more and wants to try harder. “I feel much happier when I hear a compliment through my works, than people complimenting about my look”

Since her last movie was a big hit, she concerned what to show to audience. She said “This movie was a challenge for everybody from me, Ji Sung, to the director. I hope everyone enjoy it.”

@YuMi Here are the translations in our main thread which our friends @kfan222 has made at page 217 (rough translation), @triplem page 163 (script cover), and @xxPeepsxx on BTS translation.

(Rough translation)

aigooo soft and reliable man... i think i know who it is, there is no need for us to discuss who fit that category right? :D 

3 minutes ago, martanur said:

(Rough translation)

Thank you, @martanur! It really lifted up my hopes for shipping this couple! I like it that she said she prefers soft and reliable men. I think KNG is quite soft but very reliable. ^_^ very sweet man. I like him as puppy HI. And I think he will be a sweet puppy to his woman in real life too. Haha. 

And I like that they have similar outlook and characters too. Like they prefer ppl to praise them for their work and skill instead of their appearance. 

And now I know why all the times she tried to date but wasn’t successful. Because she just couldn’t find the man who would truly understand her and love her for being her. KNG would be the best choice since he’s a celebrity himself. And he would be approaching their friendship and relationship from another perspective. Oh, KNG-ssi, I hope u have already made your move! 

14 minutes ago, martanur said:

(Rough translation)

Awwww....she is really looking for that somebody but its taking too long.  Must be really hard for her to date :(.

Must have been a nice experience for her, their dating scene :wub:

i found that KAJ help us to keep this thread alive right, she always drop something that we can spazz together lol! finally my work is done and this week i think i want to make a video clip of our couple! i want to contribute and be helpful on this thread to live up the mood just like our godess KAJ! :D maybe some of you can give me idea about the concept of video, i will take that as a reference. i have 2 songs in my mind that i want to use as a background. 1 - just wanna by amber and eric nam, 2 - its you by henry. i find the lyric is beautiful :) 

Oh, and I looked up Strange Family (KNG’s new movie) as suggested by @sight_stv. And yes, it doesn’t threaten our ship. I think KNG is just 2nd or 3rd lead. And he doesn’t look like he will be having a love story arc in his role. Or maybe even if he has it isn’t prominent. 

Haha! That will give our man some time to miss KAJ! Am happy now! :wub:

2 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Hello unni KAJ ssi! Are you lurking on this thread? If you are then maybe you are smiling big right now because of our pervertedness and craziness. Hahahaha :tongue:

i feel that too!! maybe her manager? friends? stylist? lol! we need to enter ninja mode :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, leba said:

Oh, and I looked up Strange Family (KNG’s new movie) as suggested by @sight_stv. And yes, it doesn’t threaten our ship. I think KNG is just 2nd or 3rd lead. And he doesn’t look like he will be having a love story arc in his role. Or maybe even if he has it isn’t prominent. 

Haha! That will give our man some time to miss KAJ! Am happy now! :wub:

agree!! maybe KAJ is having fun right now, because she always success to tease us :angry: but nevermind, its make us happy at the same time lol 

1 minute ago, sight_stv said:

i feel that too!! maybe her manager? friends? stylist? lol! we need to enter ninja mode 

Aigooo hahaha 

Dear unni please don't play with our feelings. Are you doing this on purpose? Or we will wait for your birthday for some special announcements? Hahahahah just joking... :tongue:

9 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Aigooo hahaha 

Dear unni please don't play with our feelings. Are you doing this on purpose? Or we will wait for your birthday for some special announcements? Hahahahah just joking... :tongue:

7 days to go :D we all waiting for that right! actually i've been wondering is KNG already filming strange family movie or not. Because i've been thinking will KAJ give support for him and the crew? or maybe promote his movie or attend his premiere lol, but i dont put my hope high because KNG is not the main lead. today im happy enough with our godess post :D 

I also watched some bts of KAJ and Joo won in Catch Me. I think they were close but their interactions are quite different from hers with KNG. I feel for Gum couple, maybe because they’re about the same age, and quite similar interests and outlook, they seem to communicate at a different level as compared to when she worked with Joo won. She and KNG seems to be on the same wavelength. 

And it’s true that she became increasingly feminine in the later episodes bts. She was especially feminine at the namsan tower date. Esp the part where she clipped KNG’s hair with the heart shaped clips. And when she made him say “I love u”. And when she sweetly leaned on him and let him hug her to keep warm. Very feminine. Didn’t really see a very feminine side of her in bts with Joo Won.

And KNG also became increasingly handsome in the later episodes. Like a man in love. And he really couldn’t hide the shy happiness he had at the wrap up party. He kept looking away from KAJ’s direction. Yet u can still tell he is happy. It’s called love I guess. :wub:

11 minutes ago, leba said:

I also watched some bts of KAJ and Joo won in Catch Me. I think they were close but their interactions are quite different from hers with KNG. I feel for Gum couple, maybe because they’re about the same age, and quite similar interests and outlook, they seem to communicate at a different level as compared to when she worked with Joo won. She and KNG seems to be on the same wavelength. 

And it’s true that she became increasingly feminine in the later episodes bts. She was especially feminine at the namsan tower date. Esp the part where she clipped KNG’s hair with the heart shaped clips. And when she made him say “I love u”. And when she sweetly leaned on him and let him hug her to keep warm. Very feminine. Didn’t really see a very feminine side of her in bts with Joo Won.

And KNG also became increasingly handsome in the later episodes. Like a man in love. And he really couldn’t hide the shy happiness he had at the wrap up party. He kept looking away from KAJ’s direction. Yet u can still tell he is happy. It’s called love I guess. :wub:

giphy.gif

For all those chingus who can read korean, please place your order here for the director’s cut bts dvd. You do not have to pay not, this is just to indicate your interests in purchasing one. If there isn’t enough demand for the director’s cut we may not get to see all those bts scenes that we’ve yearning for. I’m not sure if the order has closed or not since I can’t read korean so can anyone translate for me on how to place an order? Thanks ^^

http://cafe.daum.net/drheodvd

Archived