[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he has a near fits of giggles and embarrassment after each kiss scene in his other shows( the gifs from the tumblr acct)...the actress in that show seemed Super cool...like lets just get on with it...

thought most actors would put on a " professional " face even more so when shooting these scenes...lol

he must be completely hysterical post Lutyn kisses.....I want those BTS!!!!

its really quite funny how cute he is after each semi intimate scene...like fainting after placing flowers in kaj's hair...

1 hour ago, siena said:

Hi everyone!!!

I can not check out my mention, everytime I click on the notification button it doesn't load. If anyone mentioned me to ask question and I haven't replied, sorry!!

Nice to meet all of you and it's a pleasure to do translation and share infos.

So last night she went to see a movie with the director of the movie himself, maybe we will hear about a new project??!

Did anyone translate the caption already? This is the translation if it hasn't been done yet:

Watching KimHyeonSeok director movie with KimHyeonSeok director. #teacherNaMoonHeethebest #actor leejehoonawesome #icanspeak #thanksformakingthiskindofmovie

Her fans on DC said, eventho she didn't upload picts with her face on it, at least she's now telling the fans where she went and with who. So they're happy enough.

Check out this 2 post from LUTYN DC Gal

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20228&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20219&page=1

OMG I died! Lol! Thank you for the link! Let me on my perverted mood first. :wub:

29 minutes ago, BokMan said:

I just realized that KAJ gave him a heart sign in this YT video. Does she know that the camera is recording what she is doing? :blush:

you mean this one right, she want to tease him so badly that she didnt aware her own feeling on the latest bts lol. She thinks the cameraman is in front of her so nothing to be afraid.. but taraaa we got you!!  

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, siena said:

Who is cubistcake on instagram. You're here if I'm not mistaken? Or on the drama thread.

You're famous on DC Gal. They love your art works!!!

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20237&page=1

23 minutes ago, kooriyuki said:

@boingboingracquet you're famous!

Congrats @boingboingracquet ! You made it into DC Gal, that's quite the achievement hahaha.

ezAz69L.gif

Ever since they took on LUTYN, they have garnered the interest and love from both Korean and international fans.

They have always took on heavy dark roles, so for a change it was a pleasant break for them to participate in a rom-com / fantasy / medical drama.

And it must have triggered their suppressed happy feels... everyone could have sensed it from the get go of their BTS.

I hope they can be reunited again in at least a movie, in the near future. Their on/off screen chemistry is too much to handle. And staff seem to be very happy to be working with the both of them :wink:

And who knows... maybe marriage news in another year, perhaps?

KNG ssi, don't take too long... KAJ has been dropping hints big time in her IG! :wub:

Thanks @sight_stv for your positivity! Will continue to ship them happily with all of u! Let’s be there for one another whether our ship sails or not! I guess it’s more fun to ship it together and more comforting if anything happens to the ship if we’re together! ^_^

Can I ask, what is KNG’s new movie, Strange Family, all about? Is it another melodrama? Or rom com? Or thriller? Who is his co-star? Me starting to feel jealous for KAJ.... oops! Hope it will be like SJK’s movie Battleship Island where he mainly got to work with men! Hahahaha. Yah! Hope KNG’s new movie is something like that. 

1 minute ago, cadymcbronzie said:

Ever since they took on LUTYN, they have garnered the interest and love from both Korean and international fans.

They have always took on heavy dark roles, so for a change it was a pleasant break for them to participate in a rom-com / fantasy / medical drama.

And it must have triggered their suppressed happy feels... everyone could have sensed it from the get go of their BTS.

I hope they can be reunited again in at least a movie, in the near future. Their on/off screen chemistry is too much to handle. And staff seem to be very happy to be working with the both of them :wink:

KNG ssi, don't take too long... KAJ has been dropping hints big time in her IG! :wub:

He’s very touchy with her throughout the filming. Is he always so touchy with all his co-stars? KAJ also likes a lot of skin ship with him. Is she like that with other co-stars too? 

wowwww y'all are moving fast on this thread :D love it!! omg i absolutely love their photos w the kids!!! so sweet :wub: you guys, I've been listening to Hyolyn's Always consecutively for a long time now....!!! lol! It's playing right now as I type this hehe Something about that song just pulls my heartstrings so much... anybody else? ahhahaa

waiting for the day KNGxKAJ reunite again for another project :blush:

7 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

lol lol reading your post and see the image its like KNG tell KAJ "wait a little more" aigooo 

3 minutes ago, jamjam01 said:

wowwww y'all are moving fast on this thread :D love it!! omg i absolutely love their photos w the kids!!! so sweet :wub: you guys, I've been listening to Hyolyn's Always consecutively for a long time now....!!! lol! It's playing right now as I type this hehe Something about that song just pulls my heartstrings so much... anybody else? ahhahaa

The  song “Always” captured my heart for the drama too! Love it! Always in the head...

19 minutes ago, leba said:

Thanks @sight_stv for your positivity! Will continue to ship them happily with all of u! Let’s be there for one another whether our ship sails or not! I guess it’s more fun to ship it together and more comforting if anything happens to the ship if we’re together! ^_^

Can I ask, what is KNG’s new movie, Strange Family, all about? Is it another melodrama? Or rom com? Or thriller? Who is his co-star? Me starting to feel jealous for KAJ.... oops! Hope it will be like SJK’s movie Battleship Island where he mainly got to work with men! Hahahaha. Yah! Hope KNG’s new movie is something like that. 

He’s very touchy with her throughout the filming. Is he always so touchy with all his co-stars? KAJ also likes a lot of skin ship with him. Is she like that with other co-stars too? 

my pleasure :) of course we must comforting each other so we can keep waiting for a long time lol 

its like family intense movie , you can read the plot here http://asianwiki.com/Strange_Family from the plot i think there is nothing to worry about. The one that i wonder will KAJ give support for KNG on that movie? like coffe truck or something like that :wub: lets see!

*edit : "Strange Family" is a human comedy about a zombie in a family :D 

12 minutes ago, jamjam01 said:

that song is indeed best ost from that drama, im doing what you're doing right now lol

2 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

its been said that she turns to make aegyo a lot now when she answer her friends on IG.. lol

20 minutes ago, leba said:

Can I ask, what is KNG’s new movie, Strange Family, all about? Is it another melodrama? Or rom com? Or thriller? Who is his co-star? Me starting to feel jealous for KAJ.... oops!

21 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

KNG ssi, don't take too long... KAJ has been dropping hints big time in her IG

Omo Omo....lot of aegyo suddenly ? big hints in IG ? the Jealous type ?

Cr Joo Won cuties

7 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

Omo Omo....lot of aegyo suddenly ? big hints in IG ? the Jealous type ?

Wow KAJ and JW are really straightforward people. If they were really into each other, they would have ended together. Luckily JW is with BoA now. Phew~~~ I think that's how he got the goddess BoA. By being jikjinnam. 

Archived