[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

I still do not resign myself with the information ... I really do not understand what happened ... I think that time is just an excuse .... kng I even recorded the comments for his movie memories of a murderer ... and kaj is still without projects ... we waited so long for the dvd and the comments .. I feel disappointed .... I wanted to see them together again ... I wanted to see their chemistry again ... I just hope that the DVD comes soon to our hands .... let's keep fighting  

• Like 5

Everyone! The culprit is KING ENTERTAINMENT!!!! for not communicating to AJ about her schedule next week. AJ fans even wonder if AJ knows that she has a commentary to do.

Sigh, it happens few times already...King can't properly communicate her schedule. They have one job and they failed it!

I apologize to NG for thinking it was his side who cancelled it.

Hopefully they can find another date for a reschedule. Dr. Heo team are working hard to communicate the reschedule with both agencies.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

I do believe that the reason why they cancel the commentary was because they didn't reached the minimum amount of buyers. So they will just release the DVD for those who bought it, without having anything extra - doing the commentary means they will spend some money on it again right? the studio where they will do it, the editing stafs etc. they all have to pay it, so I guess it's because the minimum sale for the DVD wasn't reached.

It is like what @daloula said, they are no longer in age and status where they have to avoid dating scandals. They are already at age where people will wonder "Why" they are not dating anyone. And they are not top stars who often appear in dramas that they have to take care of their mage, KNg doesn't do much dramas so there wasn' need for public image.

Also KNG also mentioned KAJ during his last interview so I don't think there's anything bad going on between them. So I think it's because the producers decided not to do the commentary anymore because they didn't reach the DVD sales that they were expecting (it's the same way as how producers will cut a drama episodes when it's not having a good rating)

I mean, whether they love or hate each other. I don't think they will be able to control the producers from doing the commentary (especially if it's included in the contract, they can get sued) and the agencies know it will be a bad publicity for the drama, for the actors and the company, so I doubt they will do anything like this if just because of the two actors "personal" reasons. So i really think it's bcoz the amount of minimum sales wasn't reach. We probably think a lot of us bough the DVD's but maybe they weren't enough to reach those sales.

As for KNG saying 2017 was like hell to him - I think we all know that last year, in he always said that he wasn't happy. Even in his interview for One Day he also said that he wasn't happy. He might be laughing during LUTYN shoot but just because a person was laughing doesn't always mean they are fine or happy. He could've gone through something big that we do not know. His friends also said that KNG is cheerful but he gets sad too. I honestly don't think it's just him being tired from shooting a drama because he always said that he is happy whenever he's working, even if it's tiring.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, siena said:

Everyone! The culprit is KING ENTERTAINMENT!!!! for not communicating to AJ about her schedule next week. AJ fans even wonder if AJ knows that she has a commentary to do.

Sigh, it happens few times already...King can't properly communicate her schedule. They have one job and they failed it!

Hopefully they can find another date for a reschedule. Dr. Heo team are working hard to communicate the reschedule with both agencies.

mmm that sad that an agency does not do its job well ... I hope good news and that it can be solved .. it does not matter if we have to wait even more just to see them together in the comment worth ...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, siena said:

Thank you for always bring us the latest news, don't have to apologize, we are all hope to see two people together, hope that the two companies can arrange as soon as possible, we will pray they will be able to commentary together:)

• Like 8

This week has been a challenging week for me and this disappointing news about the commentary is not helping at all. Sigh

Someone should drop a note to King CEO about this 'miscommunication'. Actually, it kinda indirectly shows how 'important' is this commentary assignment to the company. Probably another extra thing that isn't going to benefit them much. Which is rather sad, as one can only imagine how many of these jobs are filtered out before they can even reach AJ. Hopefully AJ is still able to achieve she strives to do for 2018. 

On a side note, I almost wanted to find out how to cancel my order for the DVD upon knowing this bad news. Too impulsive... 

• Like 7

This King bad management is not something new.

AJ arrived late to the A+G signing event last October. For her birthday fanmeet King hasn't prepared the room when AJ arrived so she and and fans must wait for an hour until they finished decorating and preparing the room. They didn't even prepare mineral water for her. She spoke for more than 2 hours and some fans even felt bad for her, one fans said that she was thistry and had mineral water in her bag but seeing that King didn't prepare water for AJ, this fans decided not to drink coz she felt sorry for AJ. Decorations for her cake was not well prepared, only some fruites, candies (mnms and jelly), and cookies, AJ herself protested.

One other thing, King held an event for fans to win tickets for Seoul Awards, some of the questions were so hard to answer (all questions related to AJ) so some fans decided to ask AJ during the signing event. They asked her, do you know King gave these questions for ticket event, she didn't know about the event and fans asked her the answer to those difficult questions and she said, but these are so hard to answer I don't even know. Later that night King changed the questions.

I'm saying, these are only some issues regarding King bad management. They are great with the promotion tho but bad at management.

But promotion is handled by AJ PR team, they did good last year. AJ was happy and gifted her PR an expensive slip dress  cost more than 3000 USD.

Let's hope they can reschedule it.

Actually Dr. Heo DVD team (staff recruited from fans, they act as a liasion between fans and prod. team) was going to resign because they felt that they failed their job. But apparently fans convinced them to stay and see what will happen.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

39 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

This week has been a challenging week for me and this disappointing news about the commentary is not helping at all. Sigh

Someone should drop a note to King CEO about this 'miscommunication'. Actually, it kinda indirectly shows how 'important' is this commentary assignment to the company. Probably another extra thing that isn't going to benefit them much. Which is rather sad, as one can only imagine how many of these jobs are filtered out before they can even reach AJ. Hopefully AJ is still able to achieve she strives to do for 2018. 

On a side note, I almost wanted to find out how to cancel my order for the DVD upon knowing this bad news. Too impulsive... 

if it is a good idea what the letter to king ceo since it is the only way to show our interest in the comment of the dvd ... but even so that is busy kaj right now ???

• Like 5

@siena Thanks for the information. I too read about the lack of preparations for AJ's fanmeeting. But I gave them a benefit of doubt since the fanmeeting was indeed a rather last minute event. But the constant lack of communication causing AJ to be late for events etc, is totally horrible. All these seemingly small mistakes could snowball into something big that could potentially affect AJ's image. All it takes is something to become viral online... And the damage is done. 

King dun even have alot of actors under it's management and they can't even handle. Speechless... 

• Like 6

@busy_listening by the way, DVD team are contacting the agencies for a reschedule. Today they sent fax and email. A call will be made on monday because office is closed on weekend.

The journey of this dvd production is so hard from the start. I already tell you guys about it. The prod. house didn't have the intention to produce dvd from the beginning let alone director cut and commentary. But fans of the drama on DC gallery tried hard to convince them that fans want the director cut. Commentary was a bonus. However if they get a new schedule they have to make sure that both agencies won't cancel it again.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, siena said:

@busy_listening by the way, DVD team are contacting the agencies for a reschedule. Today they sent fax and email. A call will be made on monday because office is closed on weekend.

The journey of this dvd production is so hard from the start. I already tell you guys about it. The prod. house didn't have the intention to produce dvd from the beginning let alone director cut and commentary. But fans of the drama on DC gallery tried hard to convince them that fans want the director cut. Commentary was a bonus. However if they get a new schedule they have to make sure that both agencies won't cancel it again.

thank you for your information please tell us any news ... actually more than watching the dvd and the comment .. I wanted to see them again together after months .. I wanted to see what their relationship would be like again ... and if there was still chemistry that we love so much ... that was my greatest wish ... I hope good news .... fighting :relieved:

• Like 5

Someone posted about King messing up with the schedule and AJ being away from Seoul. Some people told the poster to delete it but the post already got some stars (like thumb up). Some people will blame AJ coz she's away from Seoul.

From this post I found out that the commentary recording were 24-26 Jan, 3 days? Wow!!

Oh, each fans/buyers of the dvd individually sent email to the agencies asking for a reschedule. I hope the agencies will take this seriously.

• Like 11

So with everything that happened on the cancellation I realized that nothing really happened between them ... a sadness since the comments of the DVD could have revived that chemistry that was there ... it was our last hope that they would come together again once ...:pensive:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Msnvm Pae said:

Hmm..somehow this incident just showed that they already lost contact with each other after the drama ended. Anyway I wish the rescheduling would be a success since the commentary is the big selling point 

Not really that it meant they lost contact with each other. It's the matter with AJ's agency who did not do a good job with her work schedule.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Nguyen Nhi said:

Not really that it meant they lost contact with each other. It's the matter with AJ's agency who did not do a good job with her work schedule.

If they didn’t lose contact and were still at least sending each other texts from time to time, she would have known about the commentary schedule even if her agency messed up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, daloula said:

If they didn’t lose contact and were still at least sending each other texts from time to time, she would have known about the commentary schedule even if her agency messed up.

You got a point, and KAJ said before she is the type of person who doesn’t contact her past co-star when he is “currently” doing a project of his own. Since both are very professional that is the case? hehe

Hope they will resolve this conflict, let’s pray for the best ^_^

• Like 6

But does NG even know about the commentary schedule. His manager is departing for a vacation tomorrow.

There are cases that celebrities don't really know their schedule, their managers usually remind them about it only 1 or 2 days before. I even know some korean singers who confessed that they don't know their schedule at all because they simply can't remember it and have to be reminded a day before D day and in the morning of the D day.

Hopefully she will return to Seoul soon.

• Like 10

The hopeful in me will want to agree with @ashia16 that AJ doesn’t contact her ex-co-stars while they are working on their own projects. And not forgetting, NG really went into filming Strange Family almost immediately (like 2 weeks’ break?). Even if they had something for each other, I don’t think he had time to let it develop too, and he had to faster move on from being Heo Im to be second son of the new family. So I guess that explains why a lack of contact. I guess so long as they do not dislike each other, it’s already hopeful enough  for us. Haha. We can’t expect much due to such circumstances.

Thanks @siena for sharing with us updates that the problem lies with the agencies’ mismanagement and not with our dear OTP. For a moment I had a negative feeling towards NG...(haha) thought he was the one who didn’t want to do the commentary. Now that it’s clarified that our OTP has nothing to do with the blunder, I think i’m Feeling a bit more hopeful. Really hope they can meet again. Am very sure going through their project together again would make them rekindle some (if not all) of the feelings that had for each other. Haha. Am I sounding too hopeful? ^_^

• Like 11
  • Sad 1