[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, busy_listening said:

Talking about the D-cut, even though I have submitted the level up form, I have no idea whether it has been approved. I dun even know where to check the status... 

Actually about the subtitles, I think it's possible to add in external srt using some software when you watch on the computer. There are subtitles readily available for LUTYN. I'm more concerned with whether the quota for DVD has been met.  

@busy_listening same here! Don't even know whether my level up form got thru! I actually submitted a slightly different order information form and got scared by the notice that said they would not entertain order information form that's not exactly the same. So, I resorted to send them another via the Korean notice page. (Yeap, am desperate :tongue:). But even then, I still don't know if I'll be levelled up :blink:. The notice says processing will take 2-7 days, so I guess we just need to wait and see. :huh:

Also, I highlighted in my post at Daum cafe that the drama already has completed subtitles when they were aired in overseas TVN channel. Therefore, requested that they use that subtitled version for at least the drama proper. I really hope they do so! :rolleyes: I think I'll go pester them again, hehehehe. (And yeap again, I AM PERSISTENT!!! B))

26 minutes ago, leba said:

drheodvd IG (in @iamemilykay‘s post) posted the beach date scene yesterday with some graphic effects added. 

Gilstory updated with a beach scene today. (See @Minbongyi‘s post) 

is it really just coincidence? 

And the caption for gilstory beach post says:

꿈을묻는사람과나란히
오래도록대화하고싶다

i sent that to one of the Korean-english translation sites and got this:

Side by side with a person who asks for a dream I want to talk for a long time. On a windy summer day

Tell me, am I dreaming? Isn’t it winter now? Haha. Are those people ganging up to tease us fans, because they know we love Im and Kyung so much and KNG and KAJ too? 

Is gilstory silently promoting the dvd too? Or is it a shipper? Or best, is it KNG’s very own thoughts? Sighs. Delusions, delusional delusions! 

@leba OMO! I seriously didn't notice the 'coincidence' if not for you pointing it out! Great observation chingu! :D Now I'm becoming more and more hopeful~ weehehehehehe! :wub: Because one coincidence can be pass off as a "coincidence". But when there are MANY coincidences, coincidences makes a fact. And I wonder, what would that be? Hehehehehehe~~~  :wub: :wub: :wub:

And by the way, KAJ's fan meeting is on 25 Nov, am I right? Hmm....I'm thinking if we should drop her some encouraging messages via her Instagram account.....what do you all chingus think? :)

• Like 12

^^ I’m also not sure too if  I’m being too delusional and far-fetched in my thoughts. I don’t trust myself. Sighs. Haha. How can u trust a crazy shipper rite? Haha. All I know I’m just dreaming that everything is true. That they’re not mere coincidence. That something IS really brewing where they are.... and the relevant and related parties just can’t contain their happiness and want to tease us poor shippers and fans! Haha. :lol:

@iamemilykay, I think it’s a good idea to encourage her on IG! Hehe. Good to let her know how much we appreciate all her hard work and enjoy them, especially for LUTYN. Hehe. 

• Like 6

@leba I'm totally with you in believing something IS brewing, hehehehe! :blush: And right, I'll go leave her message via Insta soon! :D Wish me best to get a reply :wub:

On D-cut contents and composition, I posted a question today on Daum Cafe and the production team replied me in 15 mins! Super duper efficient! ^_^  The reply is:

we don’t know the contents and composition at all and will be discussed it later. of course, at that time, we will announce all these things. we can let you know the cast commentary(kimnamgil and kimahjoong) and director commentary will be included. 

and we’ll do our best for the subtitles but please understand the subtitle system of broadcast and dvd-production is totally different. thank you

I guess at this point, it's still too early for them for have firmed up details on what they would be including. Let's just hope that they would throw in LOTS of goodies plus get good translators to translate not only into English, but also Mandarin and Japanese :relaxed: Because the more languages it get translated into, the more love for uri Gum Couple gets spreadddd~~~ wheeeeee :heart:

@josung Chingu, so nice to hear from you again! :blush: I missed tagging u earlier and many other chingus as well because my memory failed me~ couldn't remember most of your nicknames, including that of @martanur, until I saw it again, hurhur. :sweatingbullets: I'm so glad to know that ure still here~ and I guess most chingus are busy now and therefore can only be silent readers as well~ also due to the fact that uri Gum Couple are ultra low key by nature. But I'm pretty sure when there's good news to spazz about, everyone would surface once again~ hehe! Here's to hoping our KAJ's fan meeting would offer us some BIG HINTS and send us off into spazzing mode. :w00t: We're already almost hitting 250 pages despite the quiet period. With KAJ's fan meeting, I'm thinking we'll move at speed once again. HEHEHE! :lol:

• Like 11

Thanks too, @iamemilykay for your analysis on HI helping to tie YK’s hanbok! I honestly felt shy for and with her too, every time I watched that scene. He was outwardly grumbling that she doesn’t know how to do such a simple thing, but inside he was full of tenderness and protective-ness towards her. So much feels. :wub:

i hope she replies you too! Of course my crazy shipper heart is hoping we can ask her more about her and KNG (like whether they still keep in touch etc),  but I guess better not. Haha. Later she gets too embarrassed to even drop us any more hints. Yah. Please ignore what my crazy shipper heart wanted to do. :lol:

And i feel excited too for the D-cut! I’m sure it’ll be great to see them collaborating again, even for a few hours. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ducan said:

Hi guys...  Need helps... If anyone know adds for KNG agency(O& ent)  & KAJ agency(King ent) ? Thks.. :rolleyes:

Hi @ducan, by adds, you're referring to addresses, am I right? If yes, this is what I found on Google. Hope it helps: 

O& Entertainment

77-94 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

King Entertainment 

69-7 Samseong 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Just noticed that both their agencies are situated in Gangnam-gu! And it only takes about 9mins travel time by bus between offices! Hehehehe~ makes my shipper heart hopeful again if they would visit one another!:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

O& Entertainment

King Entertainment 

Just noticed that both their agencies are situated in Gangnam-gu! And it only takes about 9mins travel time by bus between offices! Hehehehe~ makes my shipper heart hopeful again if they would visit one another!

Heard before that KNG ride bicycle to work before. Does he ride now too?

Lmao imagine KNG ride his bicycle to go to KAJ company.. and he fell off his bicycle.. and then imagine the HI went back to Seoul time scene on ep16.. "bogoshiposso"  "sorry I'm late"..

Sorry for being delulu.. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

46 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Hi @ducan, by adds, you're referring to addresses, am I right? If yes, this is what I found on Google. Hope it helps: 

O& Entertainment

King Entertainment 

Just noticed that both their agencies are situated in Gangnam-gu! And it only takes about 9mins travel time by bus between offices! Hehehehe~ makes my shipper heart hopeful again if they would visit one another!:wub::wub::wub:

I wish i m in korea to spy on both of them ahaha B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Before I hit the hay, I'm reminding everyone to vote. ㅋㅋㅋ KNG is leading as usual for best actor. :D There's too much difference for the best Drama OST but we can still vote for Hyolin's Always. Lastly, keep on voting our couple for the best couple of the year. :heart: The last time I checked,  there's 21% difference. Let's not let the others catch up!! ㅋㅋㅋ

https://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2017/

• Like 11

Hellow chingus!!because christmas is coming,(even we still have a month) been bz with real life,but still i always find time to lurk here,I miss this two beautiful soul so mucchhh...

By the way  i introduce LUTYN to one of my friend who really dont watch kdrama coz she hate reading subs,and im so glad coz i succeed and she watched it:D:blush:(thanks to my persistentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

And well as we already know she really did love it,and now she is asking so many question,like are they dating?or are they still single?,,(and my answer: before LUTYN they are not dating and they are still single,but now i doubt it.:blush:.ㅋㅋㅋ im to delusional and im sorry for that..)ㅋㅋㅋ

sorry my dear friend i dont have any intention to make you suffer and be delusional like us,,:bawling:(i just really want her to enjoy it...)kinda feel guilty but not :Dㅋㅋㅋㅋ..

Need to go back to reality,real life is calling me..

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, adits said:

THE BEGINNING.

I refused to write the ending for the below picture. 

Sometimes I wonder how can two persons look so good together in just a picture.

Like they always belong together.

Like the spot beside KNG is created for KAJ and vise versa. 

Even married couple sometimes don't look that good.

I don't know. Pardon for my delulu mind. I can't help it, but staring at these two for almost 10 minutes and more, grinning like stupid.

:frown:

Now that I know the proper way to upload pictures here, bow to everyone below that made our ship possible.

Your picture make me grinning too. They're really so good together.:wub: Like what you said when they're together, they're like belong to each other.

• Like 7

Boss not around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ,so time to spazz...this photo caught my attention,at this schene she is trying to call the security to report HI cuz he keep on following her,look at the way she hold his hand, (she should grab his wrist am i right? maybe wrong i think im just too delusional)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I think holding each other hands is the most natural thing for them to do,,ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 4
  • LOL 12