[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@ducan I thought KNG has tattoo on his hand lol

@YuKo Wong photoshoot, movie, cf, drama, everything as long as I can see them both as on screen couple :wub:

@lovelycate what event was that? When was it? Perhaps it happened after presscon and before premiere of LUTYN, seemed like he promoted it and maybe asked PKL to bring that topic... Maybe someone can help to translate what they were talking about...? :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

It is a talk show(concert) for Gil Story's project : Hanyang(the old name for seoul).

Check this site http://www.gil-story.com  and if you click on the  letter e in the top-right corner, you can get english translation. :D

Ah you already answered it when I asked the same question haha. Thanks

• Like 3

@delusionalsquid I just watched the full video from gil-story! about the cut when they're talking about lutyn: actually Kim Namgil didnt ask Park Kyunglim to bring up about the lutyn, but since they're talking about road's history before, and ended up talking about Joseon, PKL said it first "oh anyway, KNG is also going to have a drama that going to air and the story is about Joseon too" and Kim Namgil is quite surprised by that and say "Oh? is it suddenly a time for me to promote the drama?" and then while they're at it he decided to tell about the drama's airing time and PKL goes like "I was only saying about your drama! (without telling him to promote the drama's name)" but then they both ended up saying the drama's title. Kim Namgil was going to tell more story about the drama but then he stopped before it gets too long :D

anyway hi guys!! just discovered this forum page (and it's freaking fun to read all the posts) hahahah I usually fangirling on twitter only ㅋㅋ

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 12

@delusionalsquid @minbongyi

The talk show was held on the 1st, July., and NG started filming LUTYN.

Here is the first part:

PKR: Speaking of going back to the past, you are now filming LUTYN...

NG: Are you promoting my drama all of a sudden? Then, on the 12th, August, it will be on air on TVN. Haha

PKR(rising from her chair) I just mentioned your tv show would be on air  but..when will it be on air? When?

NG: on the 12th, August

PKR : 12, 8. LUTYN with kim ah joong..

NG: yeah. (bowing his head to hide a burst of laughter) Haha

PKR: You come and go from Joseon to the present in the show.

NG: yeah, I am not promoting the drama but...

PKR: No, this is not in the script. (She said they didn't intend to promote LUTYN in advance:D)

Then NG talks about HI.....what We already know....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 16

51 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

@delusionalsquid @minbongyi

The talk show was held on the 1st, July., and NG started filming LUTYN.

Here is the first part:

PKR: Speaking of going back to the past, you are now filming LUTYN...

NG: Are you promoting my drama all of a sudden? Then, on the 12th, August, it will be on air on TVN. Haha

PKR(rising from her chair) I just mentioned your tv show would be on air  but..when will it be on air? When?

NG: on the 12th, August

PKR : 12, 8. LUTYN with kim ah joong..

NG: yeah. (bowing his head to hide a burst of laughter) Haha

PKR: You come and go from Joseon to the present in the show.

NG: yeah, I am not promoting the drama but...

PKR: No, this is not in the script. (She said they didn't intend to promote LUTYN in advance:D)

Then NG talks about HI.....what We already know....

Aahh thanks for translating it... Now I understand why you think there's something going on with PKL and KNG... I see... :ph34r:

• Like 5

Thanks, @lovelycate for sharing the Gilstory talk show clip! So nice to see him so excited about the series and eager to talk about it even when he wasn’t supposed to be promoting it. And yes, why did he try to hide his laughter? Was he laughing because PKL was teasing him about his eager-ness to “promote” his drama or was it because she mentioned KAJ’s name that’s why? But I guess at that time they’ve already started filming and have already started interaction. Maybe also because it’s a well-known thing among celebrity colleagues that AJ is hot and sexy. So maybe he does get a fair amount of teasing from colleagues that he is working with a hot and sexy goddess. Haha. I’m just speculating. Because NG already associates “girl crush” with AJ very early on, that means he knows how attractive and well-loved AJ is by viewers. 

And i I really love that missing each other scene in episode 16. I will still feel like crying even after watching that scene so many times. 

And thanks @curlygee for unearthing her high sch photo. She really does look pretty even in high school days. Did she really go for plastic surgery? She looked like a potential beauty even during high school days. :wub:

• Like 13

@curlygee  Thanks for AJ's high school photo! She looks lovely by then already!

@ducan Thanks for the beautiful wall papers! Beautiful handwriting! A first I thought it was tattoo, too! Look so real! :D

@lovelycat Thanks for the prompt translation of the talk show! Finally I could understand them!  

I truly enjoy coming here finding all the newest progress and beautiful fan arts for our gum couple everyday! Biggest THANK YOU to everyone!   :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, lovelycate said:

@YuKo Wong Thank you for the clip. As you know, NG's kiss in this clip shows a little bit more than the previous seungjang kiss scene. :wub: But most of all, I love the ways they miss each other. It is heart wrenching but I could feel vividly how much they love each other. :heart:

He was literally opening his mouth so wide and eating her entire mouth. I am no kiss expert but normally it is always involving interlocking movement such that either the upper or lower lip caught in between the kissing partner's lips. In episode 12, they showed us the interlocking movement but the slightly extra seconds kiss in episode 16 showed us that KNG really swallowed her entire lips. 

And idk if anyone noticed, after they pulled away from their kiss in episode 12, KNG was the one who opened his eyes first and when KAJ opened her eyes and looked into his, she could be seen batting her eyelids, seems like giving a sense of disbelief, felt like she herself was shocked by how intensed they kissed. KNG on the hand appeared overwhelmed and that lip bite probably to suppress his laughter because maybe he himself not expecting his intense delivery of the kiss. Or i hope that he felt too excited??? Ofc, this is just my theory. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, sukbin said:

He was literally opening his mouth so wide and eating her entire mouth. I am no kiss expert but normally it is always involving interlocking movement such that either the upper or lower lip caught in between the kissing partner's lips. In episode 12, they showed us the interlocking movement but the slightly extra seconds kiss in episode 16 showed us that KNG really swallowed her entire lips. 

And idk if anyone noticed, after they pulled away from their kiss in episode 12, KNG was the one who opened his eyes first and when KAJ opened her eyes and looked into his, she could be seen batting her eyelids, seems like giving a sense of disbelief, felt like she herself was shocked by how intensed they kissed. KNG on the hand appeared overwhelmed and that lip bite probably to suppress his laughter because maybe he himself not expecting his intense delivery of the kiss. Or i hope that he felt too excited??? Ofc, this is just my theory. 

LOL what great analysis ....I love your theory and we are all sticking to it too :tounge_wink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

@sukbin Wow, I feel hot here. So great and detailed an analysis. It is almost as hot as the Kiss scene itself!! If the uncut version from Director's cut is released after blu-ray discs come out, you should analyze it for gummers, plz. Haha.

@prenchpries Thank you for NG's photo. The Mingeol he is playing is reported to be like a black sheep in his family. But in that picture, he looks so sweet.

@capristar Thank you for the clip. Wow. The shamless + The kings. Great collaboration. AJ is my girl crush here and NG is smoking hot. I wish they shot a movie or TV show like  花樣年華, In The Mood For Love, and showed us what a fatal crazy love or obsession is like. :wub:

• Like 8

@capristar @leba you're welcome. I've been lurking these couple of days and searching for bits and pieces. :D Unfortunately, there's little information about KAJ. Hehe.

@leba I don't think she went under the knife. I read somewhere that she was scouted and she started as a model. ^_^ but who knows, what's important is she's bringing us joy through her talent. :wub:

@fineapple welcome to the gummer club, chingu! Enjoy your stay. :)

@lovelycate come with me and i'll admit you to the gummer rehab. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish they had more interviews to promote lutyn so we can be more delulu :D

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delusionalsquid said:

Speaking of their hot kissing scene, what I'm curious about is didn't they feel aroused or even dizzy after the kiss? Mwahahahaha *what kind of question is this?!*

Hope y'all have good day and more good news for gum couple :rolleyes:

Well, i read somewhere that it is a bit awkward when shooting kiss scenes considering so many people are watching and camera people doing the shoot. It sort of kills the mood :D. But for their kiss scene, since they did it naturally and i think they shot it in one go (with the pdnim chopping the scenes in the actual ouput, i think pdnim chose the best shot) there might be chance they got a bit carried away.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1