[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Now this song has a new meaning for me. Because pokemon crying alone, with tears easily flowing looking at KAJ's eyes. 

LOL. You guys are amazing :lol:. From being jealous towards SYJ and now CEO/Manager of King Entertainment. Well, she never said she wanted to get married instantly until she collaborate with pokemon whereas the CEO/Manager-nim been around by her side all the time, which she could have considered if she wanted to a long time ago. Or maybe CEO/Manager-nim is jealous of sexy pokemon? Anyway, it's a good thing too to get the pokemon moving. Otherwise NG-shi....you will cry alone. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 11

Hahaha! Ok ok! Enough of my jealous streak! Sometimes after one day of feeling high (high cut mag), the next day u doubt the high feeling is true and u go down to the bottom again (KAJ n King CEO pic). Haha. Thanks to all of u for ur balanced view on things. Haha. I get over-delusional sometimes.  ^_^

From the CEO’s IG, I think AJ is very well treasured in the company. And maybe that’s something to be thankful for. Otherwise we wouldn’t have seen so much of her in the month of October after LUTYN ended.  :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

@ImKyung Ommo.... :o you changed dp without joining the bet? :pensive: i'm so touched ((hugs:kiss_wink:)) . Good news is you can change anytime without holding for 1 week (@grinning at @bluehopeatm:tongue:

@martanur chingu Mianhae....:weary: the bet was last minute((hugs:kiss_wink:))

@vangsweetie637 chingu, Ommo....that cruise ship pic :smirk:... imagining Ng-ssi swimming at the top deck ( deluluDXCQ4AH.gif)

@minbongyi chingu...:tounge_wink:  just a game no obligation but i'm glad you join in the fun 

@bluehopeatm my funny chingu ...:tongue: ..aww ((hugs:kiss_wink:)), don't worry i kinda feel like changing mine too to accomodate the fun, here it is...my "going to be DEAD" dp... hahahaha:sweat_smile: . I can't stand looking at myself now but its all good..... i get to take a long break HAHAHAH:joy:

21 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

Before I call it a day to go sleep (it's past midnight here again and I'm still at this thread.....:tongue:), @fans123 I wanted to give a special shout out to you for posting on KNG's hips~ muahahahahaaha! You literally fished out the little secret in my heart where I found his hips attractive.....omo, I can't believe actually saying this! Am I turning pervy???:o:unsure: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I completely LOVE  his clean-cut sleek look when he momentarily went dark~ that white shirt plus green checkered pants really accentuate his nice body proportion~ at full body shots when he's dressed like that, I was all :love::love:  :love:~~ TEEHEHEHEHEHE! For the sake of eyes-feasting, I must post such related videos here before I say goodnight~~ :tounge_xd: 

Good night Chingudeul~~ ! :relaxed:

@iamemilykay chingu...NOOooooo No No special ok....in serious state right now....need to control myself before checking in rehab for real  HAHAHAHA:lol:

About his cute sexy Butt 4ALKKxO.gif Don't know if your delulu are as serious as me but when watched the gif of his full butt repeatedly, my hand suddenly got the tendency of spanking it LMAO:lol: *Ahem *cough *cough Lets just keep it to ourselvenNbKaE0.gif , someone might be having meal while reading this right now...hahahahah :lol: its inappropriate (butt+meal=weird combination)

Actually he don't have to ....but why did he even mentioned AJ-ssi in the first place? Reason is....

he might be LURKING here hahahaha:joy:

m0ANDzA.gif 

hahahahahh:joy::mask:  i need rehab medication ...bye all lovely chingus ((hugs)):kiss_wink::heart::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 14

40 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

@fans123

Btw, about Youngmin hyung :)) i dont slightly worry about him :)) i even believe that he's also a Gum shipper :))) besides our AhJoongie, he likes many pics and videos of KNG as well (as I remember) :)))

Ahhh.... I see. Thanks @bluehopeatm! Thanks for clarifying! Now that u say he might be a Gum couple shipper, I like Youngmin hyung more now! Hahaha. She definitely looks close to him. Maybe the big brother kind.

haha. It’s funny when I tried to tag you and I saw Minister of War pic! Hahaha. Just burst out laughing! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

@leba hic hic :bawling: I cry everytime I post here!! Such a lesson for a gambler who always hit BIG like me :)))) 

btw, you can see that Youngmin hyung is also one of us here :))

LOL!!! he even like KNG photo.. and he is with KAJ right since yesterday maybe? i wonder maybe KAJ is the one like that photo with KYM account!! or maybe KYM already approve KNG to be part of his agency family? :wink: LOL LOL HINT HINT EVERYWHERE :D:D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

The Chinese translation this time around seems to be slightly different from the one shared with us this morning. The one just shared awhile ago talked about the after-effects of LUTYN being too long (as @etherealk408 translated in English). What it also differed slightly was the part about “looking up to the sky, coming down the mountain and listening to music will also sink into sadness. This way of sickness is also quite refreshing”(???). That’s how I understood from the translation. Who else understands Chinese here and do u understand it the same way as I do? Sighs. If only I understood Korean, then can get the more real meaning of what he was trying to say.

But whatever it is, I guess the conclusion is the same:

1. Looking at KAJ’s eyes alone can easily bring about his tears while filming.

2. He is surprised he had difficulties moving on from the drama. 

3. He turned to the skies and mountains for therapy. Whether he enjoyed the suffering or not, he was still refreshed. (Haha!)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I have some questions.... I saw that Gum couple called each other by name on set (rather than by character name) which I guess is kind of not the norm, is that correct? Also, if this is the case, would they say Ah Joong Si or Nam Gil Si (i.e. respectful) or, as we know later,  AJ calls him Nam Gil Oppa, but what is the conclusion as to how NG addresses AJ? Or would it have been that AJ initially call NG Sunbae (SP??) and he call her Hoebae? 

Still learing the Korean honorific system (head hurts...)

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, leba said:

The Chinese translation this time around seems to be slightly different from the one shared with us this morning. The one just shared awhile ago talked about the after-effects of LUTYN being too long (as @etherealk408 translated in English). What it also differed slightly was the part about “looking up to the sky, coming down the mountain and listening to music will also sink into sadness. This way of sickness is also quite refreshing”(???). That’s how I understood from the translation. Who else understands Chinese here and do u understand it the same way as I do? Sighs. If only I understood Korean, then can get the more real meaning of what he was trying to say.

3. He turned to the skies and mountains for therapy. Whether he enjoyed the suffering or not, he was still refreshed. (Haha!)

看着远方的天空,一下山,听着歌曲也陷入伤感,就这样病了,也很轻松。

I think it means roughly the same as previously translated?

(!) Rough translation: Looking at the view of the sky and mountain, and falling into a melancholy listening to songs, it was relaxing after going through that.

I think the "sickness" was the melancholic mood from the after effects of LUTYN. (US TOO KNG US TOO!!! :bawling:)

• Like 19

1 hour ago, leba said:

The previous english translation is much better. NG used the word 앓다, which is used to describe a great pain or agony not just physically but also mentally. So it is frequently used to describe the pain from deep or passionate love. So he told us he thoroughly suffered from after-effects of  LUTYN and while tring to ease his pain ( looking at the sky and listening to music....), he found himself feeling refreshed. The bottom line is he had a serious withdrwal syndrome like us. :blush:

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, lovelycate said:

The previous english translation is better. Frankly speaking, chinese version is far from the truth. 

I think so too. At first I was quite happy with the first Chinese translation cos I thought it provided a slightly more detailed perspective of what he was saying. But with the second one, it seems to have veered off the original meaning. 

But thanks to @icedmilktea for verifying that sentence. Sighs. Sometimes I wish I learnt Korean. Haha. Oh well. I guess it doesn’t really matter since we already got the gist of it and the fact that he mentioned KAJ is good enough for me.

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

The previous english translation is better. Frankly speaking, the chinese version is far from the truth. NG used the word 앓다, which is used to describe a great pain or agony not just physically but also mentally. So it is frequently used to describe the pain from deep or passionate love. And he said he thoroughly suffered from after effects and while trying to ease some pain( looking at the sky and listening to music), he came to feel refreshed. The bottom line is he had a serious withdrwal syndrome like us. :blush:

Aahh.... I see! Thanks for your help! Feeling enlightened now. Esp the part about the passionate love.... so he really missed CYK a lot a lot!! And I guess KAJ too....:wub:

• Like 9

7 hours ago, ummnado said:

On second thought, regarding the interview timing.. no matter the exact date, at least we can safely say that KNG hasn't been able to move on yet (despite wanting to, poor soul ^^) and was still suffering lingering feelings for KA-- I mean the drama ^^ even around 3 weeks after it wrapped up, correct?

I don't have much experience in following actors' lives closely so I hope someone can enlighten me if it is normal for actors in general to be emotionally this hung up on a project or if it is something.. worth noting..?

Yeah it's pretty normal especially those who really feel their characters, some even had to go to psychiatrist because they find it so hard to remove the character in them even after many months. KNG is one of them, he went to a psychiatrist because he couldn't remove the character he played with even though he only had a few scene. He went into hiding for 2 months after QSD ended.

In Hollywood there are actors who really get into deep depression because they couldn't remove the characters they acted out and ended up doing things that, that character do.

Some actors are able to remove that character in a matter of days though or because they didn't become that character while acting, they do not have much problem. KNG belongs to those who need time to move on, he often talk about that and even though he was worried that he might lose fans once he enter the military, he also think it is a good chance for him because he was reaching his limit.

He do not take on new projects if he feel like that character is still in him, so I am guessing he accepted that new movie project because he thought Heo Im will leave him quick since he got a happy ending.

I have some questions.... I saw that Gum couple called each other by name on set (rather than by character name) which I guess is kind of not the norm, is that correct?

I think it';s pretty normal....

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, siena said:

NG didn't specifically say that he couldn't get out of his character as HI.

He said he feels empty after LUTYN ended.

He gave the key point (the reason) at the beginning of his answer tho' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Remember, this is NG tho' he could act silly and funny but he's very witty and a hard thinker, he won't give a random answer to a question.

This wasn't the first time KNG felt empty though

He often feels empty after a drama he did ended, i think that's normal for most actors since you have been shooting for months then you will be suddenly free.Some actors and actress even talk about how they cry after waking up in bed because they suddenly feel empty like something is missing.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1