[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

38 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

4) Journalist : "Do you realize that you are very popular right now ? In terms of Brand value you were ranked in top 3-4. But we don't see much of you.. People had to retrieve their forgotten Pokeballs to start chasing after you, the rarest of Pokemons out there... What do you say to your fans, who want to hear more about you ?"

KNG : "Yes... As an actor I try not to think of fame as a goal. I just wish to show my best acting in diverse genres. I'm not saying I don't want some recognition, I do actually. But fame, as in losing my privacy... No, I don't wish for such life. To my fans, I'm sorry i'm not into SNS but do not worry i'm having lots of projects. Right after LUTYN wrapped up, I was shipped off to Zombieland for my new movie that I am currently shooting. So you will get to see me.  And yesterday Hightcut told you 'He's coming' and yes I am. I a promising some sexy photos so I'm sorry in advance if I cause hyperventilations, strokes and such. You were all warned..." (we suddenly hear a BANG and screams from staff) "Omo what happened" (We see journalist lying on the floor)

Journalist : sigh... He's coming... He's coming...sigh... (hyperventilation)

END OF INTERVIEW.

Haha you know, your “He is coming” just sounds...wrong (in the perverted sense) in the context of the sexy pictures and all... if you get what I mean. 

• LOL 15

11 hours ago, leba said:

Hi @Cynthia kristiani, I just went into whice1 IG and true enough I saw the 2 photos of KNG this year. One in April. The other in september. And both really have different feels. The April one he really looked more serious. Maybe that’s why in his April interview article he said he was not happy. And the September he really looked more smiley and happier. I believe if he has an interview now, he would say he is happy at the moment. I think both the career and personal aspects of his life are doing well that’s why. 

I believe during his Guerrilla Date interview last September he mentioned that he wasn't lonely anymore (compared to his April's interview). And you could really sense in his aura that he's indeed happy. :wub:

As per guessing interview questions, I bet he'll be asked about all the adlibs he suggested, and of course that acupuncture kiss. KNG is too straightforward and honest, I believe judging from his previous interviews. I'm just hoping he'll again mention that he's happy these times, though restless. 

But anyway, keep your guesses coming, though sometimes I feel I am morally corrupt, I can't help but stretch my smile from ear to ear. :D :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

OMO, OMO! What have I been missing? I was only gone for a day and a half and this thread added more than 14 pages! All of you are DAEBAK! :lol: Imma gonna start back reading now~ hopefully I can catch up quickly and real life won't be in the way! HEHEHEHEH! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8