[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

7 minutes ago, siena said:

Good morning everyone!!!

Happy birthday to AJ!! All the best and happiness in life!!!

I don't wanna bring this up again.....however......

NG was in Busan only on the 14 Oct afternoon. I don't know if he passed the night there. His new movie co-star UhmJW was there yesterday 15 Oct for her movie screening. His new movie "Strange Family" filming location is probably 3-3.5 hours drive from Seoul. They're not filming in Busan.

As for the actress from Shark.....actually I hate mentioning her here coz it only makes your mood down. She was in Busan on 12-13 Oct for BIFF and Buil redcarpet, she doesn't have movie screening.

Ok, the wrap-up party.....you did see tons of reporters was there. Even NG was shocked of it. So did AJ, she was a little bit surprised. It's an open resto and the staff could invite their close friends. There was IG post and the caption said, my close friend was the drama staff. It means they can invite their partner or close friend.

We judge NG behaviour only from 50-ish second clip. If he's avoiding her, he and she won't be at the second round drinking party at the bar.

If there's something between them, I think it's at the very early stage. Ofc they will keep it low profile. I don't expect anything, either NG comes or makes video call at AJ bday fanmeet. Nevertheless you can always hope. On the first day of his movie filming, he came back to Seoul. A restaurant he always visited posted a pic of his sign. It said usually he made delivery order but that day he came to the resto. 3 hours of driving is not that hard, the manager will drive anyway. So I guess he will return to Seoul after the filming of the day finishes.

K Fans manners are way different from int'l fans. They won't touch their actors private life so i don't think they will ask such question about NG. Even reporters won't dare asking such direct question.

From the way the reporters wrote their articles it seems they respect AJ. Maybe because she's nice and warm.

Anyways, she's been mentioning about marriage quite often in the article. I think she's really ready. Let's pray for the good news!!!

Have an awesome day everybody!!!! 

Thank uou @siena for explaining again about the Busan and SYJ business. I got a weak shippers’ heart sometimes. Haha. Thanks for clarifying so that the weak heart will have more faith. 

I also think KNG didn’t avoid KAJ. He possibly avoided eye contact with her during cake cutting cos was in front of so many ppl. He looked plain shy yet happy. But not as though he didn’t want to mislead her. 

And the fact that she sweetly admitted to being still in touch with him is already evidence of their continued friendship. Though I don’t think he will appear in today’s fan meeting, BUT u never know sometimes. Haha. 

• Like 11

12 hours ago, bluehopeatm said:

:heart: My dear everyone in Gum House,

I've made this video as a birthday gift for our lovely Ah Joong.

Sorry for the poor quality (i can't render it to better resolution. So I have to wait for my brother to help me :(( :bawling: and it will take some time)

But i can't wait to share it with you all so I still upload it :))))

The song i use is "Love is all around" just like the way Gum Couple makes me feel every day!

After all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AH JOONG-sii :wub:

Spoiler

@bluehopeatm chingu, you are good. I for one who doesn't care about resolution and qualities, all I'm thinking is your efforts in making it. Love the song too:D. Thank you for sharing :wink:

• Like 10

omo.. after im done with my works 30 mins ago, i got my six sense and mind work together and i got this..

warning *its just my thoughts of scenario that i have in my mind, dont take it seriously lol* :D

King ent as KAJ label curious about drama ratings and viewer response as LUTYN will be air on cable tv and KAJ is rarely doing this kind of romance-comedy genre ( just like she admit herself ). Her label even send her some support ( coffe truck or whatever ). After the drama reached their last episode, king ent representative seen the rating and its good so they curious about the viewer response. They get surprised by the viewer response about KNG and KAJ amazing chemistry and even chance to be real couple. Her label then worried about that and ask her close person like her staff and stylist ( the one that upload KNG KAJ kiss scene lol ) and they said "its true, their chemistry is beyond the limit" King ent taken aback by their response but they still want to know if its really fine to announce later if KNG and KAJ indeed dating, so they test public response by releasing some KAJ solo photo and some photo with KNG when filming LUTYN ( first reason they're doing that is king ent want to promote KAJ as they actress and promote the drama as well, but with this photo with KNG they will know public response about them ). And the response is very good for both of them ( KNG and KAJ ) and almost no one that talking bad about them. After knowing that, King ent believe public is okay if someday they both want to announce or caught on dating rumour. But for now, there is no news about them dating or caught on some rumour so King ent just keep silent too. To celebrate KAJ birthday and her best drama, King ent hold fanmeet on her birthday that will be broadcasted on their channel later. And after King ent read KAJ interview on few days ago, they know that KAJ is already talk about her feeling on KNG and how KAJ is being sincere and truthful. First they want to invite some of KAJ close person especially KNG as her amazing chemistry co-star on the fanmeet but KNG cant come because of his busy schedule so they will invite KJD as her best friend. But King ent still want to include KNG in this joy moment so they will show his wish on the screen as the actor is busy filming right now, to not make it too obvious they will insert KNG birthday wish along with some other KAJ friends

LOLLLLL thats scenario come into my mind and the truth is king ent is knew all along LOL :D:D:D:D:D 

okay gonna back to work and join you all later! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Happy birthday to the lovely,talented Ah Joong ssi <3 the more i know about you,the more i admire you

all the best things for your life and career

image.gif

(cre gif dc)

try to keep my expectation low for tonight vline but still hope for some juicy things to sail our ship  :wub:

• Like 16
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, siena said:

Good morning everyone!!!

Happy birthday to AJ!! All the best and happiness in life!!!

I don't wanna bring this up again.....however......

NG was in Busan only on the 14 Oct afternoon. I don't know if he passed the night there. His new movie co-star UhmJW was there yesterday 15 Oct for her movie screening. His new movie "Strange Family" filming location is probably 3-3.5 hours drive from Seoul. They're not filming in Busan.

As for the actress from Shark.....actually I hate mentioning her here coz it only makes your mood down. She was in Busan on 12-13 Oct for BIFF and Buil redcarpet, she doesn't have movie screening.

Ok, the wrap-up party.....you did see tons of reporters was there. Even NG was shocked of it. So did AJ, she was a little bit surprised. It's an open resto and the staff could invite their close friends. There was IG post and the caption said, my close friend was the drama staff. It means they can invite their partner or close friend.

We judge NG behaviour only from 50-ish second clip. If he's avoiding her, he and she won't be at the second round drinking party at the bar.

If there's something between them, I think it's at the very early stage. Ofc they will keep it low profile. I don't expect anything, either NG comes or makes video call at AJ bday fanmeet. Nevertheless you can always hope. On the first day of his movie filming, he came back to Seoul. A restaurant he always visited posted a pic of his sign. It said usually he made delivery order but that day he came to the resto. 3 hours of driving is not that hard, the manager will drive anyway. So I guess he will return to Seoul after the filming of the day finishes.

K Fans manners are way different from int'l fans. They won't touch their actors private life so i don't think they will ask such question about NG. Even reporters won't dare asking such direct question.

From the way the reporters wrote their articles it seems they respect AJ. Maybe because she's nice and warm.

Anyways, she's been mentioning about marriage quite often in the article. I think she's really ready. Let's pray for the good news!!!

Have an awesome day everybody!!!! 

yes! she is so ready to have family right now! today she even turn to 36... she already drop the hint but her fiance is still busy filming for their married financial LOL!! *kidding* :D fast KNG fast :D 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

@etherealk408 Thank you for your translations and will wait patiently your translations for dating scene so take your time.

POV from KNG's long fans make my heart want to explode.:lol:  They see what we see. Just hoping for the best for them. And I don't want hope anything for today FM. Maybe after several months, if they're still contact each other, they can drop little bit hint. I have 80% they'll be real couple but I'm scared how if 20% is the winner and because of some reasons they can't be together.:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I guess it's not only me who has girl crush ppoom ppoom to our girl obviously...:D I'm not KNG's fans actually though his name is familiar to me. KAJ is the main reason I watch LUTYN, knowing she made a collaboration with KNG, my reaction was... woow, it should be a great drama or their works will happen for nothing ...

@sukbin No, I can't read Hangeul, our chingu @etherealk408 @siena @xxPeepsxx @triplem who can do it better...:):)

Here are gifs with title 'I can see LOVE in your eyes' from DC...(to review: does KNG's eyes have love vibe as deep as KAJ's? ...because...)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cre: DC gall

• Like 19
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, martanur said:

I guess it's not only me who has girl crush ppoom ppoom to our girl obviously...:D I'm not KNG's fans actually though his name is familiar to me. KAJ is the main reason I watch LUTYN, knowing she made a collaboration with KNG, my reaction was... woow, it should be a great drama or their works will happen for nothing ...

@sukbin No, I can't read Hangeul, our chingu @etherealk408 @siena @xxPeepsxx @triplem who can do it better...:):)

Here are gifs with title 'I can see LOVE in your eyes' from DC...(to review: does KNG's eyes have love vibe as deep as KAJ's? ...because...)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cre: DC gall

His eyes say it all. He has similar love vibes.... it’s just his distracting moustache that makes it hard to see his facial features and expressions clearly. Hahaha. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, leba said:

His eyes say it all. He has similar love vibes.... it’s just his distracting moustache that makes it hard to see his facial features and expressions clearly. Hahaha. :lol:

honestly that look in his eyes................ melting :bawling:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, sukbin said:

Anyway, @etherealk408 @siena @martanur I think you guys are the ones to often lurked at DCGall and Naver and able to read hangul. Perhaps can share with us the K-netz reaction and comments on the wrap party video.

Hide contents

You know being a shipper is not easy threading the fine lines between reality and fiction. I really did noticed how KNG being all conscious during the wrap party, unable to bring himself to share eye contact with KAJ but then a non-shipper friend (who dropped the drama as early as 2 episodes) dampen my mood by telling me that maybe KNG avoided her because he already feel that she is falling for him and therefore not wanting to mislead her further.:angry:

I am what you can call a Drama Fan(드덕)  and instead of belonging to a specific Gallery of any Actor/Actress/Celebs on DC, I generally hangout at whatever drama I'm favoring at the moment. About the Drama Wrap clips, they are not available on public channels such as Naver Tv or Daum, therefore there are no clear "speculations" or "public opinions" about that. Basically only deeply-invested fans of the actors/drama itself would have seen it,not the casual audience of the public. As mentioned before, speculations on the nature of the personal relationship between Actors/Actresses beyond their project are prohibited in Galleries, therefore there's nothing I could tell you about that as well.

BUT it was noted in LUTYN dc gall that during wrap-up party their original sitting spot was NEXT to each other, and personally I thought that was worthy of being noticed, because if somebody wanted to start AVOIDING anybody they could've just NOT sit next to each other.I have seen SO many lead actor/actress doing that during wrap-up parties.

And I would like to remind everybody  to not worry to much about KNG's behaviour/reaction on wrap-up party night because apparently he was EXHAUSTED, like dead TIRED.:( I hope our Gummers family remember that for the final episode NamGil had so many scenes to complete and he was shooting nonstop doing both scenes for Joseon era as well as present times, and he had to travel back and forth between the shooting locations as well(ughh those tough war scenes), compared to AhJoong who had a much lighter and flexible scheduling for her scenes.

If  I remember correctly the day the last episode was aired they were still shooting up until the afternoon, and based on the fanaccs of KNG's whereabouts I think he had NO sleep at all that day, one moment he was shooting in Joseon and a few hours later he was shooting with Jaeha at the hospital at 7AM. He was probably just so physically and mentally worn out during the wrap-up party and AhJoong probably understood that very well too,so she took the lead during cake cutting and raises up the atmosphere with her cute energetic cheers(which is usually KNG's role as the shooting location mood-maker).

But I thought it was AMAZING that despite him being half-dead on his feet NamGil STILL joined the second drinking session at the bar, because to be honest the 1st round during wrap-up party was part of the job, the second one wasn't. That showed how much he enjoyed being together with his co-stars and crews.:wub: If he wanted to distance himself he could just being too tired as an excuse and no one would even protest.

2 hours ago, siena said:

YES to everything @siena mentioned. It's only a clip that's less than 1 minute. Even in KAJ's interviews all the questions were "How was KNG as  a colleague?" or "What are your opinions of KNG as an Actor"...you just see the restriction. Our safest bet for AhJoong's birthday event is only waiting to see her HAPPY and GLOWING, and to not expect anything KNG-related really. ..so that if it did happen, we can dance our happy dance together!:D But jokes aside, yes K-fans mannerism and etiquette dictates them to never touch directly on personal issues of their supported Star. I've seen situations where a particular fan raised up personal question to the Star and other fans literally glared/cussed at that fan for "going over the line", it's just not the kind of thing they do. Even if they tease,it will be mostly subtle and hinted rather than directly. But well, you never know...if everybody gets too excited and forget their manners lmao:sweat_smile:

@martanur those gifs...gosh the feelings were so intense..I remember from KAJ's interview that they felt that HeoIm & YeonKyung could explain all their emotions just by the look in their eyes for their big Reunion scene and they are SO RIGHT! My heart aches every time I see that scene it's so heavy with emotions yet there wasn't even a dialogue when they  encountered each other again after years apart...all KAJ & KNG had to do was just LOOK at each other :bawling::bawling:

@ImKyung that's the perfect birthday gifT!!:love:

• Like 21

I dont know if this is recent pic 

As for wrap up party, i was surprised that they sat together because most wrap up party, you dont even see the leads in one picture, literally no pics of them together (except for official shot) :D as if it is a standard rule :D

• Like 12

12 hours ago, etherealk408 said:

rRnVQ2d.png

I especially enjoyed reading this conversation "thread" between the Muggle drama fan who asked, and the answer she/he received from KNG fans:

5GzUMSD.png

Omo, OMo, OMO....why do I feel tears wanting to well up in my eyes while reading these comments? Part of me is so touched because KNG has such awesome fans like these, who are so open-minded ~ but for the MOST PART, I'm just SO HAPPY that they saw and confirmed that KNG is indeed different when he's with KAJ...and are generously supporting him to get together with her for REALSSS~ in the years' long I've been into k-dramas and k-actors, I've hardly come across fans who'll say they'll happily send their favourite actor off to marry someone. (the rare ones I've seen were for Song-song and we all know what happened to that ship :wub:) And I love it sooo much that when the fan above noted on his "honey-covered gaze"....this means KNG has THAT GLOW TOO when he's with KAJ~ BOTH ARE GLOWING TOGETHER :heart::heart::heart: My shipper heart is cheering ever HARDERRRR and LOUDERRRR for them to JUST.GET.MARRIED! :blush:

@etherealk408 *deeeeep bows to you for tirelessly translating and sharing* JINJJA, NOMU KAMSA HABNIDA~~~~~~ 

• Like 16

On 07/10/2017 at 10:39 AM, Fallenangel_c said:

Hi everyone! Bee lurking at soompi for awhile now and I’m glad to find this forum for uri Gum Couple!! Been a song aong shipper before and our Gum couple is the second otp that I’m totally shipping, so cross fingers that they also have end up just like SSC! 

Did you guys notice that from the cake cutting after KNG & KAJ cut the cake, KNG’s body is leaning towards KAJ’s direction? And his chest is tounching KAJ’s back.

To everyone who might be worried about KNG’s nonchalance during the wrap-up party, I submit to you @Fallenangel_c‘s keen observation. (If other people have made the same observation in this fast-moving thread, please accept my apologies and know that this acknowledgment and my appreciation extend to you.) After reading it, I looked more closely at the footage and, sure enough, KNG quite slyly slides against KAJ’s body for some subtle contact. Nicely done, my man.

Also, I am in the camp that believes KAJ would not have sung KNG’s praises to the heavens without prior communication with him. Overall, I really admire how she has handled her crush on him. In the beginning, I can imagine KNG staying at arm’s length, for fear of how KAJ’s admiration for him might affect their ability to work together. But at no point during filming did she ever pull her punches for him. Admiring him did not mean losing sight of her own purpose or vision as an actress. Interested in him though she might have been, she never faltered in shaping their scenes together or providing input for the show’s direction. Once he saw that KAJ could like him without losing herself, I think KNG opened up to her more, too. (The open-hearted acting that KAJ credits for their explosive chemistry was definitely two-sided, as was their artistic trust.)

One of the BTS clips, when KAJ and KNG are rehearsing post-Joseon-fire scenes, complete with burnt hanbok, shows KNG holding onto a railing and cocking his hip, as he stares at KAJ. In this moment, he strikes me as considering KAJ from a new perspective. He’s not smitten with her. She’s probably not what he would consider his “type.” But she is saying and doing things that he considers “interesting.” With his curiosity piqued, the tenor shifts. He stops putting professional distance between them and, bit by bit, the sparks really start to fly.

• Like 24