[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/18/2018 at 9:47 PM, RPM said:

I just saw some post by farewell (I think I blocked her or may be she made a new I'd with same name:blink:)

Then I came to know about something happens to his IG but I still don't know what's going on.

I read someone said that HJH’s dad passed away. I don’t know whether it was a hoax or true. Better check.

the biggest news of all is HJH's IG finally blocked all farewell accounts

DF0y.gif

wether his father really passed away or not, better ignore that, HJH known as very protective and put his family off the spot light and if he choose not to let public know, we as fans must respect his decision, right??

3 hours ago, yul12n2 said:

I read someone said that HJH’s dad passed away. I don’t know whether it was a hoax or true. Better check.

Now I remembered few weeks ago someone ask me about this news on insta whether its true or not , so now she crossed every limit. Whether you're fan from 10 years or 10 days if you really like him then respect comes first. I really can't believe her .

On 2/20/2018 at 11:48 AM, RPM said:

Now I remembered few weeks ago someone ask me about this news on insta whether its true or not , so now she crossed every limit. Whether you're fan from 10 years or 10 days if you really like him then respect comes first. I really can't believe her .

I couldn’t agree more :thumbsup:

Archived