[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

22 minutes ago, RPM said:

Red Carpet  32nd golden disc awards 10 Jan 2018

0000269062_001_20180110164842938.jpg

He was born to wear tuxedos :bawling::bawling::love::love:

He is really so handsome in a tux...but my favorite is still that white tux...

If only Yoona could see him now... She will probably take a break from filming and watch him on live television, so says my SHIPPY heart....:love::blush:

Btw, chingus, two of our chingus here joined  the Holiday Hunt games of Soompi, and their team won! CONGRATULATIONS @Sejabini and @RPM!

Spoiler

image.gif

We're proud of you!!! :love::blush:

@kim_nuong Thank you so much for the updates on Yoona's latest project...:blush::heart:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

@Eun-San aw....aw...aw.... that's so sweetttttt chingu, actually I have the same thought about that after Shinee JH passed away, but mine was our Jong Hyunnie flew to.her side right away when he saw her so devastated and treat her like Wang Rin did for Eun San when her father passed away :D:D

@Juni Asat  sis...how come we always have the same mind and the same thoughts when it comes to our couple?!:love:

I love your new batch of edited pics of our couple! Do keep them coming! They look so real!:bawling: I'm beginning to be really convinced now...:blush:

And this one...

23 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Yoona is really preparing herself for a kiss...and look at HJH-he looks so happy-the way he is smiling, and his eyes all crinkling at the corners...:love:

Ahhhhh... Hong-Im-itis....the classic symptoms are back, and getting worse...:bawling::bawling:

Incase some of us not read this interview yet :D:D

[FULL TRANS] YOONA JAPANESE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW

tumblr_inline_ou1wy87kNv1ssp2kz_500.jpg

*note this interview was taken before the drama airs. And I translate this to English from Chinese trans, so apologises in advance if there are any mistranslations

‘The King In Love’ Im YoonA first historical drama challenge

Bubbly side and princess side, she display two sides of charms.

YoonA who plays the role of San, the daughter of royal family who couldn’t care less of her dressing and appearance. This is a role who is loved by Won (Im Siwan) and Rin (Hong Jong Hyun), a difficult role that is seen as a femme fatale which ruined the friendship of Won and Rin.

YoonA: “I am also worried over whether San will appear as someone who is too selfish. I feel that there are some slight difference between the love Won and Rin showered me. In order to not let any of us three appear too selfish, the writer-nim also explore the story well. So perhaps this will a drama where people with different perceptions will perceive it differently. As for how I will portray my feelings towards the two of them, it is still a secret as the drama has not air yet (laughs). I will reveal it in the future.”

There will be two totally different style of YoonA appearing in this drama.

YoonA: “At the start of the drama, I will be wearing pants displaying a bubbly image as San has to hide her identity. Then afterwards there will be images of me wearing Korean costumes just like a princess. But generally, San is a very cheerful character, so there aren’t many opportunities to wear beautiful clothing (laughs). San’s personality is bright and straightforward, so there are portion that are similar to me.”

You provided a lot of opinions towards the image of San.

YoonA: “I won’t say so, but more like to the extent of choosing among several costumes that are already selected in advance, the hairdo that will look prettier, the items that are more suitable for me. It is not to the degree where I offer my view on how San this character should be like.”

The script is written by writer Song Jina. I heard that writer Song Jina also give a lot of praise towards YoonA’s passion for acting.

YoonA: “Compared to the past, I have a lot of areas I am more mindful of with regards to acting. I also share my troubles on acting to Song Jina writer-nim. She told me “This is the proof of one who wants to become a real actor, it is a growing up journey.” In the past I didn’t think that I will have such a huge passion towards acting, and thanks to her advice, I am beginning to re-examine myself.”

The director is Kim Sang Hyup who you have worked with before in ‘Cinderella Man’. You worked with him again after 8 years.

YoonA: “I was only 20 then, it seem like the director view me the same as then. That time I just started acting not long ago, and now I have also grown up and accumulated some experience. I think that I will finally be able to let him witness my growth, isn’t it?”

You are loved by two really cool actors, not only is your role envied by many female audience, I heard that you also received a lot of love during filming.

YoonA: “Because I am the youngest of them and that they are two really good person, so I indeed receive a lot of care at the filming set (laughs). It is also the same case in acting, I am able to reflect the closeness I have with them naturally, so this has been a great help. There are a lot of warmth when with Won and a lot of sadness when with Rin. We also share our troubles in acting when the 3 of us gathered and have a chat, or when we went to have a meal together (laughs). The 3 of us eating together during filming seem like a very natural thing. As there are a lot filming locations, we will also check which shop at that location is good and went there for meals. We ate raw sashimi at the seaside and the famous fried chicken in Sokcho.

Mini Q&A

Q: YoonA who did not forget about skincare routine even while filming outdoor, what is your skincare tip?
A: Masking daily before I went to bed. (Reporter: No matter what, the result turn out beautiful.) Thankyou, as Actress Im YoonA, I do not wish to be mindful of how I look infront of the camera and present different sides of me. Everyone also said that compared to being extra mindful of it, the results come out better when I am not mindful (laughs).

Q: May 30 is YoonA’s birthday, the thing you must do on birthday is?
A: Because I celebrate my birthday every year, so (the thing I must) it will be blowing candles. This year too, as there are filming on my birthday so they held a celebration for me at the filming set. I also received cakes from my fans, I think a total of 5? I shared them with my staffs.

YoonA, Siwan & Hong Jong Hyun Q&A

Q: First impression of one another is?
YA:
 Siwan oppa is a more forthright person than I thought. He is also very thoughtful and easy to get close to. Because he looks very cool when he doesn’t talk but when I get closer to him, I realised he has a very manly side, a really nice person.
SW: Ah I see~ (Laughs)
YA: As for Jong Hyun oppa, I heard that he is very shy with strangers/people he aren’t close to. But after meeting him I ask him “Are you really a shy person?”. He also treated people in a forthright manner. And also, he make me feel that he is a very attentive and thoughtful person.
HJH: I am really a shy person. But before filming even started, Siwan hyung gave me a call and invited me to his place, he ordered my favourite food, and we eat and game together. We chatted about the drama for 2 to 3 hours. It is a very rare case to become friends even before filming starts. YoonA is not only a top idol but she is also very active as an actress, so in the beginning I do not know how to get close to her. However, in order for me to blend in, she initiated to converse with me. And that’s why I am not that shy.
SW: Towards actors who we met the first time, there are definitely invisible walls between us, and in order to break that wall, we need time. But I feel that there are no barrier between me and Jong Hyun, so I mustered my courage to invite him to my place. If I got rejected, it will be very difficult to invite again next time (laughs).  We are able to open our heart and chat freely, it feels like we are members of the same group.

Q: Please share with us interesting events that happen during filming
HJH:
 The initial filming was at Jeju-do, there are a lot of shops there that sell really good food. The staffs will provide us with restaurants nearby our filming locations, we have a really great time eating.
YA: We always went for meals together when the three of us are filming together.
SW: I told Jong Hyun, “It is a rare chance coming to Jeju-do so it will be a pity to go back just like this”. There is a karting track nearby our filming location and because our schedules are really tight, we gave up on eating and went to play.
HJH: We had a really fun time.
YA: Because the two of them didn’t tell me about it, so I went to eat. 
HJH: Sorry… the moment I saw the karting car, my whole body is on the go… (Laughs)
SW: This is a misunderstanding. Actually it is YoonA who abandoned us and went to eat herself. (Laughs)
YA: Too much, seriously. This topic shall end here! (Laughs)

Q: The scene or line that leaves the deepest impression is?
SW: There is one such line “My first one is you”. I feel that this is a line that symbolises that Won has only San in his heart. But San rejected the Won like this.
HJH: Rin, the role that I played will continue the childhood friendship he have with Won but at the same time, his feelings towards San will deepen as the plot goes deeper. There are several scenes where he has to struggle between two parties which leaves me with a deep impression.

Q: Lastly, please tell us the ‘must-see’ of this drama
SW: 
With such a beautiful YoonA and such outstanding acting skills in the drama, this is a must see!
HJH: As above. I have nothing else to add. (Laughs)
YA: They are just like that, taking care of me at the filming set too (Laughs), In the drama I also received love from this 2 person, there are a lot of heart fluttering moments. It will be great if everyone are able to bring their emotions into the role as San, and feel the love from Won and Rin. Please watch and get your heart flutters at the same time. 
HJH: Even though it is a love triangle, but if you bring your emotions into each role and view from their perspective, none of them is the bad guy. It is a drama that you are able to experience different feeling and love from each one of the characters inside.

Cr: Chinese Trans by Stormbar (1), (2)
Eng Trans: mystarmyangel (1), (2)

Source:

http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/163709943401/full-trans-yoona-japanese-magazine-interview

2 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

YA: They are just like that, taking care of me at the filming set too (Laughs), In the drama I also received love from this 2 person, there are a lot of heart fluttering moments. It will be great if everyone are able to bring their emotions into the role as San, and feel the love from Won and Rin. Please watch and get your heart flutters at the same time. 

And that’s why we are all gather here :mrgreen:

Archived