Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Hello~ It's been so long since the last time i visited this thread. I've been busy in other threads :lol: Thank you to those who posted updates. I'll try to update the first post soon ^_^

Kim Bum Shos Off His Fierce Glare in Mrs. Cop 2 Poster Cuts

Kim Bum Shows Off His Fierce Glare in “Mrs. Cop 2″ Poster Cuts

On February 23, King Kong Entertainment released some preview cuts of Kim Bum during the poster shooting of the upcoming drama “Mrs. Cop 2.”

In the drama, Kim Bum will be playing Lee Ro Joon, a charismatic and cruel character. He will do anything he can to get information and use it to his advantage. Anticipation is rising among fans on how Kim Bum will carry out his antagonistic role.

Unlike his character in the drama, Kim Bum melted the staffs’ hearts with his signature eye smile in between takes.

Meanwhile, “Mrs. Cop 2″ will air in March after “I Have a Lover” finishes its run.

Source: soompi

• Like 3

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Kim Bum goes dark both inside and out for Mrs. Cop 2
by javabeans | February 23, 2016 | 23 Comments

mrscop2_1a.jpg

We’re on a roll with the villains today, because here’s Kim Bum playing one in the upcoming Mrs. Cop 2, and frankly that alone could be reason enough to tune into the drama. (I said could. Don’t hold me to it!)

The drama stars Kim Sung-ryung taking over the Mrs. Cop title from Kim Hee-ae, as a detective in the violent crimes division with outstanding specs. She works with a diverse team of detectives in investigating cases, while Kim Bum takes on the role of antagonist as the director of a large private loan company. What skeletons are in his closet, I wonder?

These shots come from the drama’s poster shoot, and feature Kim Bum in character as cold-blooded man with refined manners, a gentle smile, and a cruel streak underneath it all. He’s got the ability to use his clever brain and eloquence to get information out of his targets, probably wearing a pleasant smile the whole time.

I like that Kim Bum is trying on a range of roles, and although most of his peers aren’t venturing out into villain territory just yet, I like that he’s stretching himself. I had doubts when I first heard he was taking this drama, because he’s headlined shows before (Hidden Identity) and would be relegated to secondary role here — but if you must take on a second lead role, villains are the way to go. Just ask Namgoong Min.

Mrs. Cop 2 is slated for the SBS weekend timeslot following I Have a Lover, and premieres on March 5.

Spoiler

mrscop2_3a.jpg

mrscop2_2a.jpg

mrscop2_4a.jpg

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/kim-bum-goes-dark-both-inside-and-out-for-mrs-cop-2/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vvxen said:
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Kim Bum goes dark both inside and out for Mrs. Cop 2
by javabeans | February 23, 2016 | 23 Comments

We’re on a roll with the villains today, because here’s Kim Bum playing one in the upcoming Mrs. Cop 2, and frankly that alone could be reason enough to tune into the drama. (I said could. Don’t hold me to it!)

The drama stars Kim Sung-ryung taking over the Mrs. Cop title from Kim Hee-ae, as a detective in the violent crimes division with outstanding specs. She works with a diverse team of detectives in investigating cases, while Kim Bum takes on the role of antagonist as the director of a large private loan company. What skeletons are in his closet, I wonder?

These shots come from the drama’s poster shoot, and feature Kim Bum in character as cold-blooded man with refined manners, a gentle smile, and a cruel streak underneath it all. He’s got the ability to use his clever brain and eloquence to get information out of his targets, probably wearing a pleasant smile the whole time.

I like that Kim Bum is trying on a range of roles, and although most of his peers aren’t venturing out into villain territory just yet, I like that he’s stretching himself. I had doubts when I first heard he was taking this drama, because he’s headlined shows before (Hidden Identity) and would be relegated to secondary role here — but if you must take on a second lead role, villains are the way to go. Just ask Namgoong Min.

Mrs. Cop 2 is slated for the SBS weekend timeslot following I Have a Lover, and premieres on March 5.

Reveal hidden contents

mrscop2_3a.jpg

mrscop2_2a.jpg

mrscop2_4a.jpg

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/kim-bum-goes-dark-both-inside-and-out-for-mrs-cop-2/

Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing this great news. OMG, so, KB will be playing the character of a villain this time, huh?  Sigh...But, wahhh...I’m so happy he ventured out into more challenging role.  Didn’t watch the first season, though. And damn… it's not the likes of me who support the villain roles. But, for KB, why not - hahaha.  Good or villain - with him in this drama, I will definitely watch this. Can’t wait! Way to go, KB! :P

• Like 3

Screen caps of Bummie in Mrs. Cop 2 Trailer:

CcTl_vlUAAEDgsq.jpg

CcTl_7vUsAEYrZV.jpg

CcTmBfCVAAQswNm.jpg

CcTmBo_UkAEiAHA.jpg

Cr: @Kanyasiri Twitter 

Seriously, what is up with the poster?! :dizzy:  It's like a horrendous rip-off of the Marvel Superheroes or something LOL. And Bummie isn't looking sinister enough in those shots. He better blow us away once he unleashes his dark side. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2

[Photos] Added new posters for the Korean drama 'Mrs. Cop 2'

photo696342.jpg

"Mrs. Cop 2" (2016)

Directed by Yoo In-sik

Written by Hwang Joo-ha

Network : SBS

With Kim Seong-ryeong, Kim Min-jong, Seulong, Son Dam-bi, Lee Joon-hyeok-I, Kim Hee-chan-I,...

Sat, Sun 22:00
Synopsis
Kim Seong-ryeong takes the lead role in the follow-up to "Mrs. Cop".
An elite detective who completed the overseas training at FBI in US comes back to Korea. The drama depicts the greatness as well as the tough and sad sides of working mom's life in Korea through the story of the elite woman detective.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/03/05

photo696340.jpg

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

• Like 3

“Mrs. Cop 2″ Releases Individual Character Posters as Air Date Approaches

“Mrs. Cop 2″ Releases Individual Character Posters as Air Date Approaches

The upcoming drama “Mrs. Cop 2” has released its official posters for each character.

Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Min Jong, Kim Bum, Im Seulong, Son Dambi, Jang Hyun Sung, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Lee Mi Do are some of the actors in this fantastic lineup, and its making fans more excited than ever.

mrs. cop 2 poster2

The eye-catching posters are also increasing the anticipation. Each poster captures the characters’ personality and and role in the drama.

An affiliate of the drama stated, “‘Mrs. Cop 2′ has come back fiercer than before. All the actors gave it their all to portray their characters so please continue watching them once the drama starts.”

“Mrs. Cop 2″ will air on March 5 after “I Have a Lover” finishes its run.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 4

Kim Bum is looking really good on Mrs Cop 2. I may have to watch it.

(I haven't posted on this thread before... but Kim Bum was probably the first guy who made me feel dirty for thinking he was hot, lol. I watched The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry a while back and thought he was hot.. then I watched Outrageous Women right after, which was just five years back from TWWSWTM, and got hit with the reality that he was pretty much a "baby" to me... lol. Will have to set Outrageous Women aside... ahem.)

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, beldaran said:

Kim Bum is looking really good on Mrs Cop 2. I may have to watch it.

(I haven't posted on this thread before... but Kim Bum was probably the first guy who made me feel dirty for thinking he was hot, lol. I watched The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry a while back and thought he was hot.. then I watched Outrageous Women right after, which was just five years back from TWWSWTM, and got hit with the reality that he was pretty much a "baby" to me... lol. Will have to set Outrageous Women aside... ahem.)

Hi beldaran, I totally enjoyed this drama.  I have to say that it’s not bad, but it isn’t great either. I don’t think (10) years matters in the least. Age doesn’t matter anymore. I watched this drama because Kim Bum was in it. He’s cute. I loved all the characters – especially the girls. "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry" does show a nice glimpse into a working woman’s world. I liked the ending – a concert ending, - hahaha -  :P

• Like 3

13 hours ago, vvxen said:

Mrs. Cop 2 stills:

cto

cr: @ghizuu Twitter 

Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing the photos. KB is sexy & HOT here in this drama! Can't wait to see for his transformation in this series. March 5.....so near............. :P

• Like 3

@willenette Here's an article validating his sexiness in the drama. :blush:

Kim Bum drips charisma behind the scenes for 'Ms. Cop 2'

kim-bum_1456961336_af_org.jpg

Upcoming SBS drama 'Ms. Cop 2' has dropped photos of Kim Bum behind the scenes during rehearsals!

The actor is dripping with charisma in both a black and white shot as well as during a scene across from a co-star. In the upcoming, crime-solving, action drama, Kim Bum will be playing the role of a handsome, sexy antagonist! 

Stay tuned for Kim Bum's evil transformation for 'Ms. Cop 2', airing March 5!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/kim-bum-drips-charisma-behind-the-scenes-for-ms-cop-2

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, vvxen said:

@willenette Here's an article validating his sexiness in the drama. :blush:

Kim Bum drips charisma behind the scenes for 'Ms. Cop 2'

Upcoming SBS drama 'Ms. Cop 2' has dropped photos of Kim Bum behind the scenes during rehearsals!

The actor is dripping with charisma in both a black and white shot as well as during a scene across from a co-star. In the upcoming, crime-solving, action drama, Kim Bum will be playing the role of a handsome, sexy antagonist! 

Stay tuned for Kim Bum's evil transformation for 'Ms. Cop 2', airing March 5!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/kim-bum-drips-charisma-behind-the-scenes-for-ms-cop-2

Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing here this article. Well, even just by looking at his stills from this drama you could say that he looks really HOT! I'm sure the drama will draw great attention. Good luck, KB! :P

• Like 3