Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Thank you vvxen!  As usual you find awesome Bummie stills!  Where did you find that?  Isn't that the actor MGY thought would be her ideal?  :D:wub::)

Thank you tikyam for the still!  Gosh seems like forever since they broke up! :rolleyes:  Never know!  They might find their way back to each other!

• Like 2

@kimlean62 I habitually search Kim Bum-related stuff on Twitter and these photos surfaced. Lee Kwang Soo is his very good buddy. Apart from being co-stars before, both of them are managed by the same agency, King Kong Entertainment. If I read correctly, I believe it was mentioned in the interview that came with his photoshoot with Yoo Yeon Seok (another KK Entertainment talent) that the three of them frequently go drinking together and travel overseas. :lol:

• Like 2

Thank you vvxen!  As usual you find awesome Bummie stills!  Where did you find that?  Isn't that the actor MGY thought would be her ideal?  :D:wub::)

Thank you tikyam for the still!  Gosh seems like forever since they broke up! :rolleyes:  Never know!  They might find their way back to each other!

Hi kimlean, ye, time really flies so fast! As far as I remember the two publicly announced their love for each other last 2013. (please correct me if I'm wrong-) In fact, they left on a trip to Europe together. But suddenly reported that they had broken up last year. It seems that it was just recently........... :P

• Like 2

Hi kimlean, ye, time really flies so fast! As far as I remember the two publicly announced their love for each other last 2013. (please correct me if I'm wrong-) In fact, they left on a trip to Europe together. But suddenly reported that they had broken up last year. It seems that it was just recently........... :P

Hi Willenette!  Yep!  It was 2013 and by spring 2014 it was over!  They are both young so...they have their careers...but down the road maybe!  He was so in love with her!  :wub:  

• Like 1

Hi Willenette!  Yep!  It was 2013 and by spring 2014 it was over!  They are both young so...they have their careers...but down the road maybe!  He was so in love with her!  :wub:  

kimlean, ahhh.....you think so? Well, I feel sorry for KB that it didn't work-out. People move on.

A good relationship is more than something we want—it's something we need to be our happiest, healthiest, most productive selves. But at home or work fulfilling relationships don't come automatically. They take an investment in time and energy as well that can be learned. :P

• Like 2

kimlean, ahhh.....you think so? Well, I feel sorry for KB that it didn't work-out. People move on.

A good relationship is more than something we want—it's something we need to be our happiest, healthiest, most productive selves. But at home or work fulfilling relationships don't come automatically. They take an investment in time and energy as well that can be learned. :P

Yep!  I sure think so too!  But it is especially difficult for these stars cause people are constantly watching them and analyzing their every move! :tears:  Like I came to the conclusion they were in love by watching all those bts while filming GOF and they were filmed talking to each other and touching each other...Sooo cute!  One clip showed Bummie waiting on the side after an interview with MGY as she waved to fans and Bummie was looking at her so cute! :wub:  

• Like 1

Thank you vvxen, for your eagle eyes!  Appreciate the news and  stills as I am really starved for news on  Bummie.  Been watching The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry just to fill the void.  :P  Guess HI did not meet the expectations of many as the thread died quickly after the drama ended.  :tears:  I thought it was a good drama with some flaws but it was well executed.  Wish Bummie would announce his next move soon! :D

• Like 2

Kim Bum at 'Office' VIP premiere to support his HI co-star, Park Sung Woong. He's looking incredibly dashing and well-rested. :wub: The vacation he took must've done wonders. Not to mention, his outfit is heaps better than the cringe-worthy ensemble he donned at the wrap-up party. :lol:

CMxSI1GWUAA2fc0.jpg

CMxSJ9nWsAAwzyU.jpg

2db8mc4.jpg

zikeo5.jpg

2yxpt9t.jpg

978l6v.jpg

vik7ed.jpg

2jfnnt3.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks again vvxen!  Wow,  he does look rested and so dashing!  Love him in blacks and whites!  Been getting the Bummie fix watching TWWSWTM and you know he did such a super job in that drama.  :wub: Can't understand why it was so low in the ratings. :blink:

Please keep the eye candy coming!  Really appreciate your resourcefuness!!! :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

10 Korean actors who looked absurdly gorgeous with historical hair

Historical dramas are known for their sweeping sets, epic storylines, and gorgeous costumes. They're also known for releasing some of the most gorgeous K-drama manes out there. While many sageuk wigs are best used as birds' nests and many male characters consistently cover their long locks with hats or headpieces due to rank, there are a select few K-drama actors who really embraced the art of historical hair. Here are 10 of our absolute favorites:

(skipped unrelated....)

3. Kim Bum Jung Yi, Goddess of Fire 

8869ecdf-f67e-442a-999c-37dab268f467.jpg

Why yes, I will accept those flowers, you magnificent creature, you.

source : dramafever

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshots of Hidden Identity wrap-up party interview:

Cr: KB Baidu

Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing this. Aside from rom-com this is also my next favourite genre, action thriller. I love thrillers. When KB appeared in my screen oh, damn, his really different new look that I almost couldn’t recognised that it’s really Kim Bum. He strained his system with this massive weight loss that changed his face shape. Still, I love him to bits. I still find him hot though. You done grew well, man. Of course I am watching this for him. I’m glad to see Kim Bum again. In Padam Padam, IDK how he managed to pull off being a thug, but he did it! EP1 of this drama gave a strong start and it’s really dark. But I didn’t think the first EP was very impressive. But, full of action and intensity. Interesting. 2nd EP is really good. The investigation team definitely knows what they are doing. The cast is superb. I do find KB believable as Gun Woo. He certainly has improved. It’s actually fun to go back and look at their early dramas and then see how much better they are later. As a Kim Bum fan, it makes me extremely proud to see how much he has evolved from a cutie pie to a grown man. Damn, this woman, Min-joo, is one so badass woman. She can really fight well. Gun-woo is really a smart one, leaving the memory card from the car’s GPS behind in his jacket so that Min-joo and Tae-pyung can find it when they arrived later at the abandoned warehouse. Kim Bum sure is intense. I’m glad that he tried this genre. The other actors are seasoned. Everywhere is just tension moments in this drama. The storyline is intriguing. There was much to like about this drama. It was a fun ride watching this drama! Great show. :P

• Like 2