Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

14 minutes ago, kimlean62 said:

I usually watch on either of those two sites but they are not showing them as of yet in my region.  I can watch on water panda but there was no sound for some reason when I tried. :bawling: so, I will just have to wait!  

I watch on other streaming sites like gooddrama, dramafire, and dramacool. Maybe you can try checking if they're available in your region. 

• Like 1

Episode 3:

Spoiler

Yay for our handsome antagonist getting more screen time tonight! :love: But was I the only one who cracked up from the piano scene? LOL. 

Episode 4:

Spoiler

Seriously, he's getting creepier by the day. I can't even. :astonished: :grimace: :scream: 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2016 at 10:24 AM, kimlean62 said:

OMGosh!  I saw epi 1 and was already terrified!  My goodness he is not only a villain but a psycho!  How can I watch this? :bawling:. Soooooo stressful!  :confounded:

You ain't seen nothing yet, dear. Wait 'til you get to episode 4. Mind you, I've only seen snippets, yet he already gave me shivers. :scream:

BTS:

On 3/14/2016 at 0:32 PM, vvxen said:

You ain't seen nothing yet, dear. Wait 'til you get to episode 4. Mind you, I've only seen snippets, yet he already gave me shivers. :scream:

BTS:

Hi vvxen, I wonder how's the drama doing? I’m happy that KB is back again in the small screen! :P Thanks for sharing the BTS video. :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi vvxen, I wonder how's the drama doing? I’m happy that KB is back again in the small screen! :P Thanks for sharing the BTS video. :D

In terms of ratings, it's been consistently in the 9-point something range for the 4 episodes. As for KB's performance, boy, is he pulling it off! You gotta see it, 'cause otherwise, you're missing half of your life. :P

9 minutes ago, vvxen said:

In terms of ratings, it's been consistently in the 9-point something range for the 4 episodes. As for KB's performance, boy, is he pulling it off! You gotta see it, 'cause otherwise, you're missing half of your life. :P

vvxen, thanks for the info - I hope it would still increase as the EP progresses. I tried watching it but not continuously because of lack of time. But, for sure, I will buy the DVD copy of this drama once it's available in the market the soonest. :P

Episode 6 clips:

Gosh, he blew me away in the second clip! I literally got goosebumps. :scream: :thumbsup:I noticed that it also received the highest number of views among the videos for this episode on SBS Drama's youtube channel. 

• Like 1

Thank you vvxen for all the updates!  I haven't watched since the first episode.  I just was too terrified at this character he plays!  Just these clips are so scary I don't want to watch.  The drama will air in my area starting March 25th.  Maybe I'll be able to build up courage  to watch it then.  This character is so outside the box for Bummie....character does not match his handsome baby face!  Gosh awful to me.  But I guess it can also mean how accomplished an actor he has become! Ok!  I will try to separate Bummie the real man from this role and watch objectively!  Can I do that? :cry::confounded:

• Like 1

@kimlean62 Yes, I get what you mean. I admit that it gets difficult to see Bummie doing these insanely vicious stuff, but I counter any aversion by looking at it as what it's supposed to be--a work of art. Tbh, I find myself applauding him further when he gets more terrifying and heinous because I feel that he delivers. Don't worry, let's just look at it as him being passionate and dedicated to his craft...and let's keep our fingers crossed that he'll make us swoon next time with a romantic project. :P

• Like 1

Ep 9 clips:

Spoiler

Ep 10 clips:

Spoiler

I am now 100% CONVINCED, without a single trace of doubt, that Lee Ro Joon is the modern-day Lucifer. Someone keep this evil little thing on a tight leash!!! :confounded: :astonished: :scream:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, vvxen said:

Ep 9 clips:

Reveal hidden contents

Ep 10 clips:

Reveal hidden contents

I am now 100% CONVINCED, without a single trace of doubt, that Lee Ro Joon is the modern-day Lucifer. Someone keep this evil little thing on a tight leash!!! :confounded: :astonished: :scream:

Yes, lock him up and throw the key away!  Gosh awful character and Bummie has successfully portrayed this hideous madman very convincingly.  Thank you again vvxen for keeping us ontop of this drama.  Really appreciate your dedication to Bummie! :blush:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kimlean62 said:

Yes, lock him up and throw the key away!  Gosh awful character and Bummie has successfully portrayed this hideous madman very convincingly.  Thank you again vvxen for keeping us ontop of this drama.  Really appreciate your dedication to Bummie! :blush:

Lock him up and make him pay. :lol: But seriously, I've been reading comments of K-netizens, who are known to be not-so-kind and downright harsh when it comes to criticisms, yet they seem to be giving positive feedback on Bummie's acting. I can't be too sure because I'm just relying on auto-translate, but they're pretty consistent so I'd like to believe I'm catching their drift. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vvxen said:

Lock him up and make him pay. :lol: But seriously, I've been reading comments of K-netizens, who are known to be not-so-kind and downright harsh when it comes to criticisms, yet they seem to be giving positive feedback on Bummie's acting. I can't be too sure because I'm just relying on auto-translate, but they're pretty consistent so I'd like to believe I'm catching their drift. 

That is good news.  I know most wanted Bummie to be that stereotypical baby faced good guy lover boy.  Well, that was just not to be as Bummie is so serious about his craft.  It will be a little while  before he is recognized for his quality acting but it won't be long...I just pray that he will be awarded for his hard work before he enlists.  :blush: Thanks again, vvxen!  You the best!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kimlean62 said:

That is good news.  I know most wanted Bummie to be that stereotypical baby faced good guy lover boy.  Well, that was just not to be as Bummie is so serious about his craft.  It will be a little while  before he is recognized for his quality acting but it won't be long...I just pray that he will be awarded for his hard work before he enlists.  :blush: Thanks again, vvxen!  You the best!

That's the saddest part of all. It doesn't help that competition is high and new trending flower boys are taking the K-drama scene by storm. Oh well, I'll be here to support Bummie no matter what. Another thing that sucks is that his current project is not a hit drama. Then again, we can never have it all. :P

Here are photos of Bummie attending the VIP Premiere of Thriller Film 'Come To See Me'. I'm guessing he was invited by his 'Goddess of Fire' co-star Lee Sang Yoon? 

CfPV5rbVAAEaJPr.jpg

Spoiler

CfPWBObUAAIJjtE.jpg

CfPWDBIVAAAwXPw.jpg

CfPV514UEAAKhPi.jpg

CfPV6C8UIAAaoJ8.jpg

CfPV6RKVAAAdgzI.jpg

Is it just me or is he still looking very much in character??? NOOOOO :scream:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vvxen said:

That's the saddest part of all. It doesn't help that competition is high and new trending flower boys are taking the K-drama scene by storm. Oh well, I'll be here to support Bummie no matter what. Another thing that sucks is that his current project is not a hit drama. Then again, we can never have it all. :P

Here are photos of Bummie attending the VIP Premiere of Thriller Film 'Come To See Me'. I'm guessing he was invited by his 'Goddess of Fire' co-star Lee Sang Yoon? 

CfPV5rbVAAEaJPr.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CfPWBObUAAIJjtE.jpg

CfPWDBIVAAAwXPw.jpg

CfPV514UEAAKhPi.jpg

CfPV6C8UIAAaoJ8.jpg

CfPV6RKVAAAdgzI.jpg

Is it just me or is he still looking very much in character??? NOOOOO :scream:

Hahaha!  I feel the same way! :cold_sweat:

You know most of the great actors like Cha Sueng Won did not blossom till their thirties soooo maybe the same for our guy! I like the fact that Bummie is not one dimensional!  :relaxed: I guess a pretty face is hard to take serious!  :anguished: Never mind!  He is still working so I know he is still in demand.  Just needs to do a rom com once in a while to make me happier! :tongue:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kimlean62 said:

Hahaha!  I feel the same way! :cold_sweat:

You know most of the great actors like Cha Sueng Won did not blossom till their thirties soooo maybe the same for our guy! I like the fact that Bummie is not one dimensional!  :relaxed: I guess a pretty face is hard to take serious!  :anguished: Never mind!  He is still working so I know he is still in demand.  Just needs to do a rom com once in a while to make me happier! :tongue:

Yes, I need him in a romcom pronto! I'm afraid his current image as a villain is really strong and has so far left a lasting impression to the point that I cannot unsee. :tears:

• Like 1